Info: Easter Mayhem Final Points!

13500 + im garbage, i almost forgot points.top 5 would be cool :)

From all the points ive heard that puts you at thrid and me at 5 so there is still hope, but im open to top 7 as well.

Some have asked about my breakdown.

I received

2x 5k
4x 1k
3x 250

The rest were non notable however I did have stretches of no points for 10+ kills and the odd 25-50 pointer made up for those stretches.

Some have asked about my breakdown.

I received

2x 5k
4x 1k
3x 250

The rest were non notable however I did have stretches of no points for 10+ kills and the odd 25-50 pointer made up for those stretches.

Wow! Incredible score... GZ! 2 x 5k's how awesome! Pretty sure that will secure your #1 spot. I'll be surprised by anything less. Big GZ Crissy.

Yea new hope is top 10.
Next time is i bet its vodka 5ker time

i would love to see a soko 5ker time for the first time since soko partakes in events lol

did casual in 10 no 500/1000

isn't the scores supposed to show in score board after one finishes 20 hr ?

Cat 10 - 14043
1x1k
2x500
Boss killed every 42-43 minutes
I think I missed 1 boss to go play PUBG, at the time I didn't know that it wouldn't continue counting mobs until next boss. It should likely be that way in the future where it continues to count so you can leave whenever you need to. I did like the event format; I think a few tweaks are needed.

cat 10

Cat 10 Annihilation: 13825 points
- 1x 500
- 1x 5000

Possibly top3 :)

Cat 10 Defense: 8th place

Cat 10 Annihilation: 13825 points
- 1x 500
- 1x 5000

Possibly top3 :)

Cat 10 Defense: 8th place

Maybe 7th, possibly lower

And...
you lucky m..f..., i am just behind and you with 250 being biggest drop...

Finished cat3 last night....was cutting it close since I am traveling for work this week so no EU time until Friday. Only got 11XXX ....the x's are because I don't remember those digits and can't log in to check.

Doubt that's even in top 10, I was only using a tier 4 gun and no pills....wanted to see how the event went before deciding if I want to start getting serious or not for the next ones.

Overall I liked it despite not getting anything higher than a 500 point.

I found though that there was a lack of mayhem tokens and Easter boxes in annihilation. I think I got around 80 tokens and 90 something boxes over the 20hrs. Did two runs of defense and got 30 tokens and 15 boxes...so defense is better for grinding those.

Cat 4 14xxx top 10 possible ? :D

22xxx my score we will leave the rest open to imagination :silly2:
CAT7

CAT 6
18xxx
1x 1k point
0x 5k point
0x Restarts (from beginning to end, 0 abandoned attempts)

Hoping to stay in the top 5 if possible... We'll see!

This was the first time I competed in a Mayhem, I had a blast! I would definitely like to compete in future events. I do think the system needs a few minor tweaks, but overall I was very pleased with how it was setup. Having the two different modes: Offense and Defense was a great choice!

GL all! :)

CAT 6
18xxx
1x 1k point
0x 5k point
0x Restarts (from beginning to end, 0 abandoned attempts)

Hoping to stay in the top 5 if possible... We'll see!

This was the first time I competed in a Mayhem, I had a blast! I would definitely like to compete in future events. I do think the system needs a few minor tweaks, but overall I was very pleased with how it was setup. Having the two different modes: Offense and Defense was a great choice!

GL all! :)

"hoping to stay in the top 5", lol :)
I think you will be first.
I was jelly, you used my old gun, when I saw the event, I wished I hadn't sold it :)

14xxx

Can't remember exactly what I had except it was something over 14k

and I did only hunt 13 hours out of 20... 7 of the hours was just waiting for the timer to run out as I ran out of peds,
lol

14xxx

Can't remember exactly what I had except it was something over 14k

and I did only hunt 13 hours out of 20... 7 of the hours was just waiting for the timer to run out as I ran out of peds,
lol

what category are you in?

My final score for Cat 7 is 22653.

I could have had at least 250 more points from a boss, but I lost over 20 minutes of time from lagging out and being stuck dead inside and from a bug where the timer kept ticking down even after exiting the instance manually.

My final score for Cat 7 is 22653.

I could have had at least 250 more points from a boss, but I lost over 20 minutes of time from lagging out and being stuck dead inside and from a bug where the timer kept ticking down even after exiting the instance manually.

looks like i'd be lucky to grab 5th

looks like i'd be lucky to grab 5th

lol Granny. Thought I was doing well with 19,713. Guess still behind the curve :)

Saw plenty of globals from some other players in our cat. Does not mean they got the points but .... :)

Cheers

Zyloc

Cat 6, 9345, will be surprised if I make top 10. Ghost + 5b, AR-65s, and I probably lost about 2000+ points due to not realizing about the boss until halfway in. Unfortunately I didn't have time to restart *shrugs*. I did get 1 5k and 1 1k, and I got 1 uber, so I figure that was MA rewarding me lol

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Back