Help: Easter mayhem, no boxes????

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Howdy,

I seriously have the feeling it's not working as intended.

I just spend 700 ped in the annihilation and did not loot any box. Cat 4.
(spirit+ dante)
Also, in defence completed at least 1 full wave (got the timer message) and still no box.

Whats going wrong here????

To add, I entered the instance from Cyrene

edit:

Points also seem bugged.
I did not get or see any points in the timer window.
Just a 5 hour timer.

Last edited:
Howdy,

I seriously have the feeling it's not working as intended.

I just spend 700 ped in the annihilation and did not loot any box. Cat 4.
(spirit+ dante)
Also, in defence completed at least 1 full wave (got the timer message) and still no box.

To add, I entered the instance from Cyrene

watching a newb streamer atm and he's looted 5~ in about 2hrs

watching a newb streamer atm and he's looted 5~ in about 2hrs

Yes, everybody is looting boxes except me. :mad:

And like I said I also didnt get any after completing the waves.
maybe it's because I entered from Cyrene?

One Easter Strongbox is awarded for every completed round (10 waves).

5 times in defence 15-18min runs= 10 boxes for me,not so bad ;)
Cat 8 it is :mad: i dont wanna be in cat 8 :mad:

One Easter Strongbox is awarded for every completed round (10 waves).

Yes. So it's bugged. Since I did not get a box from completing the round.
Nor from annihilating.
:cry:

Nor from annihilating.

Apparently you need to be on Calypso to get time and points as well.

Apparently you need to be on Calypso to get time and points as well.

I did set a time in the defence.
So, that seemed to work.
Points? What points?

i am from Ark, spend 800+ped in Cat 5 no boxed, no window with my points
its bugged from all other planets except Caly

added info:

Points also seem bugged.
I did not get or see any points in the timer window.
Just a 5 hour timer.

No points.

i am from Ark, spend 800+ped in Cat 5 no boxed, no window with my points
its bugged from all other planets except Caly

Ahh sorry to hear you're bugged as well, but a relief to see it's not just me :p

seems to me you cant take part of the calypso event when joining from a different planet..

that should be announced somewhere if that is the case :)

yea i entered on cyrene, no mission or points, just shrap. moved to caly and the mission started on entry but all the cyrene time wasn't counted

So we can practice if we are on another planet without wasting time towards our 20 hrs?

So we can practice if we are on another planet without wasting time towards our 20 hrs?

yea pretty much, i was there 30 mins before i quit and went to caly. entered from caly with 0 points and 20hrs

Nor from annihilating.

Sorry i guess i should have read your mind instead of what you wrote.
You said you completed 1 full wave....not one full round...that was why i copied the part that said you needed to complete 10 waves to get one.

Sorry i guess i should have read your mind instead of what you wrote.
You said you completed 1 full wave....not one full round...that was why i copied the part that said you needed to complete 10 waves to get one.

to prevent this misunderstanding I wrote:

"Also, in defence completed at least 1 full wave (got the timer message) and still no box."

;)

is this going to be fixed, or what??? :mad:

is this going to be fixed, or what??? :mad:

I imagine not. I'd even say it might be semi-intentional. If you go to Caly and play from there everything works fine.

I imagine not. I'd even say it might be semi-intentional. If you go to Caly and play from there everything works fine.

I just noticed something was fixed.
The defense now seemed to work ok and I got a box from completing the round.
I also looted boxes and a mayhem token in the annihilation.

But the annihilation is still bugged. Not getting points and still no 20hour timer.

Well it’s a caly mission and event. So you would have to be on Calypso for it to register in mission log. Why not just go to Calypso instead of continuing to participate from Cyrene knowing you’re not being awarded points?

Well it’s a caly mission and event. So you would have to be on Calypso for it to register in mission log. Why not just go to Calypso instead of continuing to participate from Cyrene knowing you’re not being awarded points?

it's a global event.

It is listed under global events to remove the need for npc etc for event. It is and always has been a Calypso event. But hey, what do I know.

it's a global event.

The only global here is crying.As much as possible.
If you want to loot stuff , move to caly.Yeah its super difficult but you have to do it.I know caly is evil but just move.
Meanwhile cry more.Eventually add some , i stop deposit, stop shooting between the lines.

it's a global event.

Except for the part where....

Entropiauniverse.com mentions it under "Planet Calypso" section,

and it's on planetcalypso.com

and it was originally launched on calypso way back in the days...

aaand i cant seem to find any info about the mayhem event on arkadia, rocktropia, cyrene, next island official webpages...

did it say somewhere it was a global event, and if so... where?

Yes, on calypsos webpage it does say that you can access it from any planet across the universe via global section, but i cant seem to find the info about this being a global event.. not being able to loot items inside mayhem(edit: that seems to have been fixed.. great) or the timer and score doesnt work while not on calypso must have something to do with this being a calypso based event, i think :p

I've been playing level 6 defense from Toulan - looting plenty of boxes and tokens, and setting times - everything seems fine. I have not tried annihilation.

Peace, Miles

The only global here is crying.As much as possible.
If you want to loot stuff , move to caly.Yeah its super difficult but you have to do it.I know caly is evil but just move.
Meanwhile cry more.Eventually add some , i stop deposit, stop shooting between the lines.

lol, couldnt think of anything constructive? Guess, not, just the usual condescending post that we know you of.

I just want it to work, that's all.

Lol, why're you still here btw? Shouldnt you just go waste some more cash you got to much of?
Shoe shoe, go and leave is mortals in peace now.

Back