Easter Mayhem Update

Please clarify: Are you saying that you think people who abandon the mission and restart because they're not happy with their score so far are exploiters?

Actually i see no rule saying that abandoning mission will forfeit for any prizes. So i guess u can start over and over until u get a 5k pointer which make that event a complete bullshit.

I saw now the screenshot Maiden posted, and I understand now how some specific avatars in lower categories were able to get globals and hofs every 3-5-10 min ... and also in a little higher categories. 8-9 .... I believe that In cat 10 ist kinda easy and normal to get 5 globals in 10 min. But the point is that for those that dont have the first idea when enter in a event is not the one to find an exploit its extremely difficult to fight for the top 10 .... ist not about skill and gear and bankroll anymore , it doesn’t help you with nothing against exploiters. And from what I experienced till now does not affect your chance to loot points correctly influence also your tt return and that 97 % that you should get become 50 % as I had and it’s frustrating. And than you think maybe that you have no reason to play the game anymore . I remember the same thing 10 years ago playing CS 80% of players with wall and aim cheats... and you can be as good you can Be but you don’t stand any chance and in the end you quit. Same will happen also with EU in this case . Exploiters , boosters , people playing 10 avatars , nobody is punished and so on. It sucks it’s simple .
I believe that in the future should be implemented a type of event that you cannot loot points for win or other stuff. Should be made in the next way like champions league on RT or the old WOF , where different mobs from the Calypso are implied, where you are not in a instance or stuff like this where you don’t have a timer. Just 3 -7 days to kill around Calypso and what should count for the prizes are number of globals 33% , most loot 33% and dps made 34% where team hunting won’t count for event .and there you get a skill based and gear based event . No exploits no nothing .
But again in topic this event sucks big time and thank you maiden for the ballz you have to put this on forum and let people know .

Irrespective of who made the support case first, it was you who had the balls to put it on the forum ( which MA narcisistically has chosen to remove from existence ) and for that I would say MA owe you a gift undoubtedly.

Hell, if MA do not give you a gift do contact me and i'll give you 1000 peds for the effort.

Cheers,

Divinity

Deth is the man :wise::yay::yup:

Why remove the original post?

It explained the exploits and specifically said they WERE exploits. That players should not be using them. So why remove it, if MA really is able to review logs and clearly see if exploits happen?

they probably had to remove the original post to keep others from doing it. they dont have a fix or idea of fix in place other than 100s of man hours of reviewing logs after the fact. so.. they trying to avoid after event work, by mitigating now??? thats my guess anyway. and i guess its not good to have detailed explanation of how to exploit a game? even tho there are still (alleged) botting videos freely floating about on youtube and what not.

Too little too late from my perspective. They dropped the ball on the last event and only did something this time because it would have generated even more outrage.

The only really fair way to do it would be a system like Battle Simulator where you put up an amount and everyone is the same except for skill.

I understand it takes away from the investment people have, but I can't see any other way.

They said ? They removed post original post ?
Who is THEY?? Very likely one person did,MA employee that is for sure. Why he/she said that and why he deleted that post is very unclear. Did he have authority to say it,or was he simply sawing the situation? Do senior MA employees know about all this shit ? Wasnt that post deleted to exclude possibility high ranked MA ppl will find out about all mess?
We dont know,I dont know that...
All i know every last VU contains some bugs(coding mistakes) what lets some players (who discover them) gain advantage. I also know here wasnt any bugs (coding mistakes) what works opposite, coincidence ? Maybe. That i also dont know.
Event is ruined anyway,lets se if "they" will ruin last shreds of trust what is still left.Will they really look into winners or not (kinda tricky to know,how we will know, winner got 3x5k pointers or he was exploiting).
Lots of speculations...but "something is rotten in kingdom of MindArk"

They said ? They removed post original post ?
Who is THEY?? Very likely one person did,MA employee that is for sure. Why he/she said that and why he deleted that post is very unclear. Did he have authority to say it,or was he simply sawing the situation? Do senior MA employees know about all this shit ? Wasnt that post deleted to exclude possibility high ranked MA ppl will find out about all mess?
We dont know,I dont know that...
All i know every last VU contains some bugs(coding mistakes) what lets some players (who discover them) gain advantage. I also know here wasnt any bugs (coding mistakes) what works opposite, coincidence ? Maybe. That i also dont know.
Event is ruined anyway,lets se if "they" will ruin last shreds of trust what is still left.Will they really look into winners or not (kinda tricky to know,how we will know, winner got 3x5k pointers or he was exploiting).
Lots of speculations...but "something is rotten in kingdom of MindArk"

My guess is the post was removed due to violating forum rule 2.11

2.11 - Entropia Universe Terms of Use/EULA Violation
Any thread, post, signature or publicly viewable content that clearly violates the Entropia Universe Terms of Use or End User License Agreement (EULA) will be deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, and if severe enough it may have impact on your ingame account. This rule includes such things as the sale of avatars, the sale of PED or items for cash, attempts to circumvent the official deposit/withdrawal channels, attempts to exploit a weakness in the client software and/or Entropia Universe servers, or defamation of any person, firm or entity, including, without limitation, MindArk PE AB, AR Universe AB, Forum Staff, Entropia Universe planet partners, MindArk's representatives and/or Entropia Universe.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

p.s. btw i saw today a movie made by Steven Spielberg named 'Ready player one' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/ where players have to find an egg, exactly like the EGG from entropia, only in Steven movie win like half of that virtual world with that egg . Nothing in entropia though. What exactly hapend with ND egg bought from Tzestos and sold to Deathfire if i remember corectly? anyone know?

Last edited:
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

p.s. btw i saw today a movie made by Steven Spielberg named 'Ready player one' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/ where players have to find an egg, exactly like the EGG from entropia, only in Steven movie win like half of that virtual world with that egg . Nothing in entropia though. What exactly hapend with ND egg bought from Tzestos and sold to Deathfire if i remember corectly? anyone know?

AHHHHH, the egg.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/the-history-of-the-unique-green-atrox-queen-egg.8830/

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Item:Unique_Green_Atrox_Queen_Egg

So i guess it made Feffox and Deathifier was not able to profit from this purchase LOL? You would think it would have at least been his DNA at that point lol. I was gone for most of the ending of this story so maybe some others can fill it in :)

AHHHHH, the egg.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/the-history-of-the-unique-green-atrox-queen-egg.8830/

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Item:Unique_Green_Atrox_Queen_Egg

So i guess it made Feffox and Deathifier was not able to profit from this purchase LOL? You would think it would have at least been his DNA at that point lol. I was gone for most of the ending of this story so maybe some others can fill it in :)

I don't know if it's truth or not, but the grapevine says:

The egg was stolen from Deathifier (taken without his approval) to make Feffox DNA. In return Deathifier got the feffox DNA. But out of protest that his item was taken without his approval, Deathifier didnt put the DNA on one of his landareas.
After some time, Mindark decided that Feffox should roam on Calypso, so they put Feffox spawns at Islye , making Deathifiers Feffox DNAs even worth less.

I would like to know, this exploit concern Mayhem Annihilation or Mayhem defense or both ?

Mayhem is still bugged from Cyrene :(

They restored the thread.... Wow... 1april joke ? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Apr. 17 - Final event results announced. Prizes awarded in the following days.

Waiting on the results...

Waiting on the results...

they're carefully examining the results before posting them, banning everybody that used unfair means to their advantage.

That takes some time ;)

Back