Easter Mayhem: want to get motivated!

The cap between the casual player and highest DPS, PED, Alts, and Time to cycle is already unfixable with the current form of mayhems. No matter what they add, the best items will be gone within a few mayhems. Not saying that effort shouldn't be rewarded, but the current system is out of sync in every possible way

First option: They need to introduce an unlimited stack of items, tokens to acquire sold-out items, Tier upgrade tokens, or whatever to keep ppl motivated
Second option: Remove Mtokens from regular loot and fix item prices accordingly. The effort is still rewarded by completing daily / gettings more rares / MU

The current form of mayhem is literally the most boring experience I have ever experienced in my whole life. Just a grind without a certain goal- just shoot like a monkey and grab what you get, if at all

people dont pull for personal use, they pull to sell and transfer TTloss to buyers. it is just a source of income not a "i want that item"
& ?

The cap between the casual player and highest DPS, PED, Alts, and Time to cycle is already unfixable with the current form of mayhems. No matter what they add, the best items will be gone within a few mayhems. Not saying that effort shouldn't be rewarded, but the current system is out of sync in every possible way

First option: They need to introduce an unlimited stack of items, tokens to acquire sold-out items, Tier upgrade tokens, or whatever to keep ppl motivated
Second option: Remove Mtokens from regular loot and fix item prices accordingly. The effort is still rewarded by completing daily / gettings more rares / MU

The current form of mayhem is literally the most boring experience I have ever experienced in my whole life. Just a grind without a certain goal- just shoot like a monkey and grab what you get, if at all

oh, so u want to have it all for spending less, if possible 2h hunt/ day ( to not be boring and no auto ) and if possible just 1k ammo, for a t2 weapon at the 50 base dps ( borrowed too..... because now every "alt" needs to be gear up like a "main" ).... oh and for the "casual" chit chat player to be complete in his achievement just a pitty lvl60 sweat gatherer ( cause why the fk bother to have 700HP and lvl 400 hit ...dooh ) ... if possible

is that what u say?

oh, so u want to have it all for spending less, if possible 2h hunt/ day ( to not be boring and no auto ) and if possible just 1k ammo, for a t2 weapon at the 50 base dps ( borrowed too..... because now every "alt" needs to be gear up like a "main" ).... oh and for the "casual" chit chat player to be complete in his achievement just a pitty lvl60 sweat gatherer ( cause why the fk bother to have 700HP and lvl 400 hit ...dooh ) ... if possible

is that what u say?
yes, if you can complete daily and redulite 2h per day, with 1k ammo and t2 weapon and the 50 base dps (borrowed too) and do not care about other MU

yes, if you can complete daily and redulite 2h per day, with 1k ammo and t2 weapon and the 50 base dps (borrowed too) and do not care about other MU
dude u lazy AF,

u like to chew and swallow, if possible just swallow, u and bunch of nubs in this game, just standing with the hand open ... crying and begging maybe maybe MA will poor something for u to get a shinny face and spit on others effort because the rules and the mechanics are there for everyone who wants to grab them, ....

but hey is easier to sit down and let others to get the effort ... wiki up-fkin-dated next second to discovery... nanny tool function proper as ordered, peds on the card as soon u have a 90% return, hof list updated with proper name spelled correctly ....if possible an implemented auto for a grab to give u the necessary and effortless joy while dream of a loot 3.0 ......... and a daily here and there is more than enough

no effort to gather info, no data, no strategy, no input, no IRL investment

u sure u refer to Entropia Universe the first IRL cash economy, aka pay to play, me and other top players are playing?

dude u lazy AF,

u like to chew and swallow, if possible just swallow, u and bunch of nubs in this game, just standing with the hand open ... crying and begging maybe maybe MA will poor something for u to get a shinny face and spit on others effort because the rules and the mechanics are there for everyone who wants to grab them, ....

but hey is easier to sit down and let others to get the effort ... wiki up-fkin-dated next second to discovery... nanny tool function proper as ordered, peds on the card as soon u have a 90% return, hof list updated with proper name spelled correctly ....if possible an implemented auto for a grab to give u the necessary and effortless joy while dream of a loot 3.0 ......... and a daily here and there is more than enough

no effort to gather info, no data, no strategy, no input, no IRL investment

u sure u refer to Entropia Universe the first IRL cash economy, aka pay to play, me and other top players are playing?

You lost me there lol, what are you even talking about? You already know that your previous post didn't make any sense and now this as well lol.

Back