Easter on Arkadia!

Hello Entropians! I woke up this morning to see that the Nusul Bunny had visited the Khorum Coast!

Thus begins the Easter celebration on Arkadia!

All April long you will be able to locate the "Easter eggs" that the Nusul Bunny left behind at Khorum Coast using your mining finders. There are rewards and prizes for SOTO (something out of the ordinary) and treasure finds. Make sure to screenshot any "Easter Eggs" you locate so you can prove when and where you found them. You will keep all your eggs and also receive a prize for locating them.
There are also reports of the Zadul breaking open eggs and taking their contents, this must be stopped for the good of easter!!

All participants for the Easter celebration will also have their globals tracked and recorded so they can earn profit shares of the Khorum Coast for the May payout!!

Mining on the Khorum Coast is an excellent place for markup. There are resources worth digging up no matter your mining choices. Enjoy finding claims of Wenrex(130%), Cave Sap(200%) and Bismuth (350%)!

Prizes for mining can be claimed multiple times:
5 peds for every treasure map or miner strongbox
- 10 peds for any vase, painting or generic treasure
- 50 peds for any limited armor or limited weapon
- 100 peds for any unlimited armor, unlimited weapon, item discovery or rare item HoF.

Prizes for hunting are claimed and rewarded one time regardless of how many drop:

- 10 peds for any actual item (armor, guns, non crafting stuff) looted at Khorum Coast that hasn't been claimed yet in this thread. Example: I looted a bullseye IV scope from Nusul the other day, I could screenshot and submit for the reward on that one item unless someone else has done it.
- 100 peds for any discovery or rare item HoF while hunting at the Khorum Coast.

Please post screenshots here for prize rewards and make sure the picture has a loot window/system message and a radar/map icon so that I know you located it on Khorum Coast.

Thank you all participants, goodluck and happy Easter. I look forward to seeing you at the Coast!

Last edited:
Great event idea

Nice mining event

The Easter egg hunt has started!! Come enjoy an event for miners that lasts all April! You will also be earning profit shares for the May payout during the event!
There is great markup to be found here at Khorum Coast for every type of mining too! Wenrex can be found with ore mining, Cave Sap with enmatter and Bismuth with treasure mining!!

Goodluck and thank you for visiting the Coast!

I had a miner tell me this morning that they have issues with LBML letting them take screenshots while it is running. Anyone else experience this or know a work around by chance?

I had a miner tell me this morning that they have issues with LBML letting them take screenshots while it is running. Anyone else experience this or know a work around by chance?
Works fine for me.

Awesome and we'll done Plastic! You even managed to find one right at the teleporter. 🤣
I will be online in about 11 hours after work and I can pay you for your finds tonight.

Wow Plastic you are really finding some this morning! I can't seem to locate an "egg" yet myself but maybe it is because you are using the 106 and I use a 105.

I will be online tonight around 19:00 till 22:00 Mindark time if any of y'all want to meet up for your rewards.
Congrats on your find too Jas! I wasn't able to look up your global on the land. It is the first one I can't see, maybe no one on Arkadia was running the entropialife tracker.. Do you run the tracker when you play? I hate to miss out on keeping record of you earning shares for payouts!

By the way, in your zone, I got an unlimited gun about a month ago. It is a pity that then there was no event :ROFLMAO:

I am logged in right now and it is 20:17. I will probably be on for a few hours if anyone wants to meet up for their rewards!

I can't see what is going on in that picture. Make sure to take a screenshot that has the loot window or global chat with loot info and a map/radar view of your location. I know it can be a pain to get it going at first but it keeps the system from being abused and also so that I can make sure I pay y'all what you earned so far.

Back