Easy and Cool Idea Thread

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I list here some ideas to make our EU lives a more pleasant experience, preferably things that must be easy to code. Who knows, MA might just pick up some of these. Feel free to add yours, remember EASY stuff...

1 - 'create plates set'
The ability to equip/unequip all of your plates at once. The condition to be able to equip this plates set, is that you are wearing a full set of armor.

2 - Stackable L items
When you are shooting and your amp or Extender is about to die, just 'merge' or 'stack' another of the same L weapon on top of the current one and keep shooting, shame for Pxx extenders and L amp
Perhapsit is an option to do this with L weapons as well. Obviously you'll only keep the lowest tier rates of both.

3 - faster TP chips
Perhaps an upgrade path for all TP chips? (adj, imp, mod,...)
May give players a more pleasant experience

4 - Main Chat window fix -
Please don't shrink it every time I log in.

5 - Attribute token NPC
Please add the possibility to trade in 10 tokens at once.

6 - Change the 'Friends' Symbol.
Please no lovehearts for trading partners or people we don't like but keep in our 'contact list'

7 - Unify the window styles a bit.
I like the way the new codex looks. It's also very fast. Why do we have ancient styles for professions, hof list, and different styles for skills, events,... All because of developers coming and going fast? Yes they should all look differently, as in, have a different 'look' within the same housestyle. EU looks like 10 different games in 1 game atm...

B - Honourable mention but not easy to change: society overhaul

Last edited:
Yes to plate set for sure!
The cummulative time wasted by all players by fiddling with plates must be massive by now.

Those are great ideas. I have been kicking a few around quality of life improvements:
  • Make Dead Speak a different text color in chat for those who have it unlocked.
  • Let us remotely view remote (other planets) Personal Storage items in-game via a drop-down selection the storage terminal.
  • Option to lock the interface unless in "Edit Mode" so we don't accidentally drag windows around.
  • Fix "Teleport-to-Home" to work with Land Plots.
  • Allow us the option to share our Codex Levels with other players (similar to Achievements).
  • Make vehicle third-person camera view controls re-center view on middle-mouse-click when on planet.

Some ideas and bugs:

Allow interact auto aim function for hunting space mobs

Music playlist like the old days

Allow us to sit and lay down again

Fix bugged furniture that does not allow you to sit

Remove pick up item with single click of item for estates. Very annoying..

Codex with integrated map to show discovered mob spawns

Fix Copy item link from default item info window

More upgrade missions, like for Bear armour for example

Fix space map waypoints to consider Z axis of map locations

More ship upgrades and add ons

Space missions, waves events, instances, bosses etc

Fix space controls and camera going out of alignment

Bring back Align Ship Horizontally action in space

Jet packs

Add submarine vehicle for fun and hunting aquatic mobs

Undo option for sticky notes

Add option to enable seeing globals on all planets for Entropia Life tracking

Clickable arrows to adjust crafting condition instead of just a slider

Show animation for weapons true reload speed. Some of the faster weapons like blades and Mind Force only show every other attack animation.

Fix bug when hovering over another avatars name plate, it currently shows your buff values and not theirs

Add Amulets, possibly in place of ring drops

More coats with different buffs for Daily tokens

Introduce item enchanting profession

Allow clothing like shades, hats, coats etc. to have separate slots from other items for more variety of customizable looks

Fix issue with flying mobs spawning underground and others in other terrain

Add action to get unstuck from terrain instead of having to spam Map or press T, if it’s too difficult to fix the issue that is caused by lag

Option to disable Red Text in center of screen

TP chips to use ME relative to the distance travelled rather than the max cost.

More events for all professions

More content, Lore and story telling

More to come

Remove clutter from rare loot.
Gorgon, shitty rings, ozpyn s1x1

Add Amulets, possibly in place of ring drops
index.php

Reactions: Geo
Player editable labels for storage boxes, vases and other containers so we can see at a glance which of the 6 Urns has the xmas decorations in or the spare paint stash

and yes yes please Armour sets to be addable to Armour set currently worn

Player editable labels for storage boxes, vases and other containers so we can see at a glance which of the 6 Urns has the xmas decorations in or the spare paint stash

This should be very useful. I made a support case with a suggestion similar to this in Oct 2016, where we could use name tags
for pets for this (nothing is free :p ). No interest from MA so far I guess...

I would argue they should take a lesson from path of exile on their storage.

In addition to my previous post re storage boxes, can the window when opened to show content please be scrollable so we can see what is in there. At present they are not so much storage containers as junk boxes where we have to tip it onto the floor (into main inventory) to find the item we want from that jumble.
You already know how to do scrollable windows (Main storage and carried inventory) so you have the code, you just need to apply it

+1 More actual content, lore and story telling

Would it be possible to add notes in codex, if not codex to show directly where to find that specific mob.

Random events, which could be attribute based? Imagine players under 50agi/str would get notification (distress beacon?) that in some area a scientist is needing help with his failed experiment. Then players would need to report to participate at certain npc or would it be better to just get to it? But if it was the way you would report with NPC you could choose a role for the event, and if you are <50agi/str then you would be able to choose dps (the guys who shoot), and if you are higher you could only choose support roles? *
*TLDR; more different random events, even some that would activate players from all professions

I would appreciate more immersion.

Enable functionality that allows players to filter the global/HOF notifications i.e. so that we can only see globals/HOFs from our friends or SOC.

'added

2 - Stackable L items
When you are shooting and your amp or Extender is about to die, just 'merge' or 'stack' another of the same L weapon on top of the current one and keep shooting, shame for Pxx extenders and L amp
Perhapsit is an option to do this with L weapons as well. Obviously you'll only keep the lowest tier rates of both.

Would it be possible to add notes in codex, if not codex to show directly where to find that specific mob.
So much this. Mark the locations on our map if we are tracking the creature.

Reactions: Geo
Maybe fix existing issues first?

Waiting for previous action to finish. Too far away to loot. Item currently busy. Failed to execute. Oh, you're stuck again. that's too bad.

5 - Attribute token NPC
Please add the possibility to trade in 10 tokens at once.

The bars have potential. Maybe MA should sell/rent them out as shops, or start selling buff drinks (grog?) there. Pills are no good, drinks are!

Make attributes extracted and tradeable ;)
Will be something huge i guess

Mob kill counter, session, daily, weekly, monthly and total. Codex makes it impossible to count.

What if we had separate HOF/ATH board for shared loot.

Uses left on items. Or % left on the health/item bar. Or on screen flash or colour highlight instead of in chat.

More options in global filter for hunting mining and crafting, no1 wanna see the ep.4 spam
I mean i do wanna see the rare hofs like rings and such but not the 11ped exarosaurus / kerb globals.

Last edited:
Back