Ebn: Colossal feffox spotted

I am far from Calypso

Also far from Calypso, enjoying the game on another planet. And will stay there.

Taming only exists on paper.

Has everyone boycotted this event?

Couldn't find anyone at Nymph or Boreas spawns a little while ago?

To give some idea of the damage range of the Queen (with Angel + 5B):

I totally would have survived that one if I had eaten my vegetables as a kid.

Has everyone boycotted this event?

Couldn't find anyone at Nymph or Boreas spawns a little while ago?

I think many people realize the high risk/high reward mobs are usually ped losers.

I'm boycotting... for reasons I listed above.

big joke again, CTD all the time!!!

my machine would do high settings in larger groups without any problems....anyway crashing like hell
damage done is not tracked after crash, so PEDs are lost....

same *!~# as vanguard event... i do not even think about writing a support ticket, it would have the same stupid responce as all the time, thank for your ticket, we will send it to the right department

...maybe MA should write a newsletter when the game is playable again.... as for sure many runners have not logged in for some time :mad::mad::mad:

:mad: I'm going to Ark.
At least they have more useful support staff.
Ark drops UL TEN items.
They probably have many more experienced programmers too, if not innovative as well.
And for many reasons that doesn't drive me mad. :mad:

My god, that puts my signature to shame :(
Strange how it all is narrowed down to the 77'th at the end though :)

And 10 shots, ctd, turn off sounds, log in, and 3 shots ctd.

Ok thanks MA, time to hunt something else.

:mad: I'm going to Ark.
At least they have more useful support staff.
Ark drops UL TEN items.
They probably have many more experienced programmers too, if not innovative as well.
And for many reasons that doesn't drive me mad. :mad:

someone correct me if im wrong, but i really doubt arkadia employs actual programmers, a graphic artist with limited experience in game modding and level design maybe, but not much more.. :)

lol Skam

These mobs are the worst looking mobs I've ever seen :laugh: They look like someone turned their kid loose with a graphics program while they took a nap. :laugh: How did this shit get into production? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The fact that Slam is around to partake in the event makes all the crits worthwhile.

Menace

someone correct me if im wrong, but i really doubt arkadia employs actual programmers, a graphic artist with limited experience in game modding and level design maybe, but not much more.. :)

Better to leave him with his brainwashed fantasies.

lol Skam

These mobs are the worst looking mobs I've ever seen :laugh: They look like someone turned their kid loose with a graphics program while they took a nap. :laugh: How did this shit get into production? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I gotta point out though that the screenies were taken in low gfx settings due to my mobile connection + the event. I'm sure there's better pictures of the mob out there :)

The fact that Slam is around to partake in the event makes all the crits worthwhile.

Menace
Slam-dunk-da-funk! :cool: :ahh:

wheres the killing now...no one at nymph...

they are all at TI cursing over their losses... lol

even skalman shed a tear over only getting 10 ped loot from a queen... poor guy :D

they are all at TI cursing over their losses... lol

even skalman shed a tear over only getting 10 ped loot from a queen... poor guy :D

As he looted a 104 Ped Sentinel Gloves M unlim and CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk2 TEN edition unlim today I think he wont be too unhappy. ;)

Out of interest in your first screenshot why is the damage your to the mob is soo low <10?

DS

Out of interest in your first screenshot why is the damage your to the mob is soo low <10?

DS

It looks like one of the lower level arsonic/immolation chips.

They do, actually.

But I hope feffox gets a makeover... they're kinda ugly. I guess that's the feffoid side of the family... and maybe the atrox side! Any more queens or are they all gone by now? Was hoping for some colossal feffox action, but all I see are broodmothers, and no players around either.

Last edited:
But I hope feffox gets a makeover... they're kinda ugly.

Let's get this straight, an Atrox and a Feffoid mate and you think the offspring will be beautiful???? :girl:

They do, actually.

But I hope feffox gets a makeover... they're kinda ugly. I guess that's the feffoid side of the family... and maybe the atrox side! Any more queens or are they all gone by now? Was hoping for some colossal feffox action, but all I see are broodmothers, and no players around either.

Let's get this straight, an Atrox and a Feffoid mate and you think the offspring will be beautiful???? :girl:

See HERE for the MA's "d-Evolution of troxes"! ;)

there gone i think atleast i didnt see any at t1, fury or boreas

im trying to get people to come we shall see

DS

It looks like one of the lower level arsonic/immolation chips.

Svena is correct. Its just an Arsonistic I chip (Need my Pyro up to get to use better stuff). I wasn't about to pull up my gun in between faps when facing a Queen :)

Back