EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!

Its gonna hatch a dozen atrox which will all be Deathifers pets that he can control :D

But sersiously, 6+ years to hatch this thing???? Gives me even more faith that MA will fix all the bugs in a reasonable amount of time. NOT!

And then to make an event out of it, "lets suck more peds out of our players"

atrox wave?

have you forgotten the high argo of atrox, lets imagine what that would be like....

I doubt a wave event will come from the egg!

Shooting the egg with hormones would probably result in some mutated or wrath adjusted atrox, primordial would suffice, or just plain mutated. all imo

This creature contains no loot.... :laugh:

Green Squash

I think their motivation is to appease previous investors before they proceed to dilute the game further. Buzz gets Aurli Fest etc, Deathifier gets his egg, ND gets fuckall....just as it should be.

Kim never said it was an "event" of that type.

This event has been in the works for the past year and as such has nothing to do with that article.

event |ɪˈvɛnt|
noun
a thing that happens or takes place, especially one of importance: the momentous political events of the late 1980s.
• a planned public or social occasion: staff have been holding a number of events to raise money for charity.
• each of several particular contests making up a sports competition: he repeated the success in the four-lap, 600 cc event.

Mutated atroxes! I guess they will be harder than regular Atrox and drop new items!

The egg always reminds me of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Arc end scene.

and poor egg boy who's name I never can remember.

ps. actually a lot of things regarding Entropia reminds me of that ending scene.

pps. eggboy crashed and burned "I'm rich bitch" to "I'm a poor biatch"

Last edited:
Holding breath starting...N O W :ahh:

Am I the only person who thinks that these "hormones" are probably going to be looted items that Deathifier will have to purchase at great expense? I hope not, if I was him I'd be very unhappy about having to fork over more money.

Well its smart by MA to start caring about their investors like Buzz and Deathifier...It looks good and might make the sale of the moon easier. Im happy for them.

A preliminary approximation:

If MA were to be a book writer, they would be losing millions of dollars every year.
Oh... that sounds familiar.

That is what people sayd back in the day when he boght TI for 260k ped.
Dont call people stupid before you have more knoledge sir !

Mari *.*

I like Deathifier, but I still stand by what I said.

TI and the EGG are two completely different things.

TI you could actually make an approximation of what you thought the return would be. The egg was a mystery;

• The egg came from an event, where all you had to do was kill Feffoids.
  • Not even Feffoids by today's standards. Those Feffs were a lot easier to kill than they are now.
  • No event prize has even come close to being worth 666 k PED. The closest is probably the Terminator - but that came from a RL-competition to make MA a promotional video.
  • Typical prizes from high end event (ie not for killing measy 200-400 HP mobs) are typically worth 5-30 k PED or some such.

That is why I say 100k PED was a folly. And 666k PED was lunacy.

And if something pops out of the egg that's worth 700k PED - remember who real winner is here. It's.. *drumroll* NEVERDIE, of course! As usual. He made an almost 600k PED profit for holding the egg a few years.

And please do not call me unknowledgable, without actually submitting any kind of logical reasoning of your own.

I am really excited about this, and eager to see what's going to happen... but I am also worried. After all this time, is it even possible the event meets all the anticipation, or will we be dissappointed...just because it's been building up steam for so long?

Well do you really think Death paid ND 666k for the egg? Its just a publicity stunt nothing more.

Many Atroxes puny level 1594 that will roam planet calypso

Whatever the outcome....we will finally find out what that passionate frisky Atrox Queen was getting up to on that night in question some years ago......naughty little minx!!!!

Ding-Dong!!!

Rick

Green troxies for treehuggers?

Am I the only person who thinks that these "hormones" are probably going to be looted items that Deathifier will have to purchase at great expense? I hope not, if I was him I'd be very unhappy about having to fork over more money.

It´s most likely an event where the hormones are looted items, like you say. But I think that we give the items to Charles Marvin and get some kind of reward for them, rather than selling to Deathifier.

It´s most likely an event where the hormones are looted items, like you say. But I think that we give the items to Charles Marvin and get some kind of reward for them, rather than selling to Deathifier.

That would be very cool if they do it like that :).

Whatever the outcome....we will finally find out what that passionate frisky Atrox Queen was getting up to on that night in question some years ago......naughty little minx!!!!

Ding-Dong!!!

Rick

Ahh yes, but do not forget the feffoids tried to hatch it by sitting on it. Thus safe to say we do not know if any Feffoid butt crack DNA might have contaminated the eggs interior :eyecrazy:

Ahh yes, but do not forget the feffoids tried to hatch it by sitting on it. Thus safe to say we do not know if any Feffoid butt crack DNA might have contaminated the eggs interior :eyecrazy:

LOL!!!!! I'm sure many a fat arse has cracked a few nuts in its day., too bad they lacked the skills to acheive it. :laugh:

Who knows maybe this new mob might even be powerful enough to have inherited an ability for us to earn "jamming" skills.

hint hint, nudge nudge...is anyone listening :laugh:

Rick

You know all the Egg probably needs is some time in the sunlight.

- Deathifier

Gratz btw on this! BUT one problem here...MA probably has already seen this post and are working very hard to change things here. See the Egg isn't able to hatch if put out in the sun.:eyecrazy:

i take mine scrambled thanks Deathifier :p

Gratz btw on this! BUT one problem here...MA probably has already seen this post and are working very hard to change things here. See the Egg isn't able to hatch if put out in the sun.:eyecrazy:

I think we should play hot potato with the egg

i best shooting one of those 2 mobs in the background of that pic will result in either a discovery or an ATH :cool:

Lol ...you WOULD think that, LB, wouldn't you...you're probably out shooting stuff around it right now! The eternal optimist that you are :)

i best shooting one of those 2 mobs in the background of that pic will result in either a discovery or an ATH :cool:
We will be eggspecting a screenie soon!! ;)

Back