EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk!

The egg contains Marco DNA or a Kinder surprise

lmao!!! I would love to loot that toy!! :)
When did the egg get the fancy cage? Last time I saw it was on CND at a ND/MS9 party and it had no cage. Ok...so maybe 2006? lol

Last edited:
Yeah, right. So it's just coinsidense that Easter is about 3 weeks away... and for sure Mindark just finishes the biggest storyline by handing out the reward to Deathifier.

It's a huge, fluffy Easter Bunny!!

:laugh:

I hope its filled with better beards.

I think there is going to be an event where the cocktail of hormones needs to be looted and the cost of this egg to deathi is going to go to over 100k USD lol then he will loot green atrox nothing different in stats or loot just color!

Ofc I am hoping this is not true at all for deathi's sake.

It's a huge, fluffy Easter Bunny!!

:laugh:

Joking aside that would be funny as hell, and very popular I bet at easter time.

100 foot high Level 2000 Fluffy Easter bunnies to kill... event....LOL

Maybe it would loot more eggs.

Rick

You know all the Egg probably needs is some time in the sunlight.

- Deathifier

It has its own stand now?? You leave it out in the sun and all your gonna have is a hard boiled egg for lunch :laugh:

Joking aside that would be funny as hell, and very popular I bet at easter time.

100 foot high Level 2000 Fluffy Easter bunnies to kill... event....LOL

Maybe it would loot more eggs.

Rick

I vote for this!! A large fluffy rapid bunny running around killing everyone! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG!!!!! Its not an egg at all!!!! its....... its...... its the holy hand granade!!!!! It will be the only weapon that will kill the murderous bunny!!!!

You guys are on crack. They're giving him something worthwhile and it's not going to benefit anyone else other than MA and the Egg's owner.

hmmm, maybe its a kidney stone

You guys are on crack. They're giving him something worthwhile and it's not going to benefit anyone else other than MA and the Egg's owner.

Wrong. 1) It shows that MA will wrap up old events/lose ends (although a bit late). 2) It is ONLY worthwhile if other persons deem it so. Else noone will use it and there will be no profit for Deathifier.

Deathifier deserves whatever he gets and we have no rights to it...

(I don't mean that in a 'get what you deserve' bad way lol, but this is his event so just accept it he deserves it)

Ah... the egg, is finally hatching.

About damn time.

Congratulations D.

You know all the Egg probably needs is some time in the sunlight.

- Deathifier

"D" ... your creativity is inspiring! :wise:

Edit:

Oh, and ... sunlight will add Vitamin "D" to the DNA ... good move! :thumbup:

Last edited:
My lack lustre mental stirrings...but we all new it was comming!

In Cambodia there is a delicacy!
That is embryonic duck egg cooked and eaten with a mint/ v-hot chilli !
Thats an almost 1/2 formed duck ' feather down' and all;)

Now that I have your attention here is another riduculous idea to add to the post !
add
The first letters of the emmisaries original post less (J) Jermaine = per Roman Numerals CXCXCXC = 370

Almost full circle:)

Enjoy the light hearted relief:)

Well do you really think Death paid ND 666k for the egg? Its just a publicity stunt nothing more.

Nah..it realy paid. Worse is that some "more equal" avatar had some inside info about it or, what scares me more, MA finally decided to make something with artificialy pumped MU by their fair-haired boys/minions of regular decoration item. Remeber price it was initially bought by ND from 1st looter.

If any mob DNA comes out of it it will be even worse, course it will be another breaking of basic rules of that game. It will be changing stats of items already owned by participants as DNA need to be refined and this egg never fitted any refiner ( and i know that from David )

To makes all clear i don't have personally anything against ND or David or any other clearly visible MA favorites/minions ( damn...not sure using good word here. bad conotation is not my intence ). I am just disgusted with way MA handle such cases.

There is so many cool ways to honor valuable for game and comunity players, truly involved. Not only makes all other turkeys.

I only hope for David it will be not some fast-made crap to made MA another "promise" ticked off. He pay much and wait long, On the other hand i don't belive he is surprised too :)

I like Deathifier, but I still stand by what I said.

TI and the EGG are two completely different things.

TI you could actually make an approximation of what you thought the return would be. The egg was a mystery;

• The egg came from an event, where all you had to do was kill Feffoids.
  • Not even Feffoids by today's standards. Those Feffs were a lot easier to kill than they are now.
  • No event prize has even come close to being worth 666 k PED. The closest is probably the Terminator - but that came from a RL-competition to make MA a promotional video.
  • Typical prizes from high end event (ie not for killing measy 200-400 HP mobs) are typically worth 5-30 k PED or some such.

That is why I say 100k PED was a folly. And 666k PED was lunacy.

And if something pops out of the egg that's worth 700k PED - remember who real winner is here. It's.. *drumroll* NEVERDIE, of course! As usual. He made an almost 600k PED profit for holding the egg a few years.

And please do not call me unknowledgable, without actually submitting any kind of logical reasoning of your own.

I did not calld you unknowledgable i sayd you should get more knoledge before jump in to conclusions!
(Wiseguy!):silly2:

Mari *.*

Starving Atrax

Where are the location?
I saw a global today believe it has something to dau with green Atrox Queen egg

Where are the location?
I saw a global today believe it has something to dau with green Atrox Queen egg

Starving atrax is a unique mob that re-spawns near the new newbie landing zone. It's a part of the newbie quest chain to kill it. And since it gives loot like any other, it can also give a global. :)

You're right,i bet, and when that happens everyone is gonna get nauseas..lol

His own personal, tamable, Rideable (The shame of it ^^) :wtg: "Horny Devil" ^^ Just keep an eye on the Bra Boys, they might line her up ^^ :yup:

New Tech Hell yeah MIX SOME FUEL!

I'm down let me get out the chem tester. I know it is here somewhere.:scratch2:
WE RIDE!

what about the thorifoid temple ? maybe the egg contains 3 quarters that l fit in the keystones.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
than you l get a primdoral thorifoid LA nobody hunts longer (exept Aia):p

or it l cause a bug like i had in 2008 (every leftklick d gave a global random)
was funny to see all the globals come in as fast i could klick.
idk it was real but ugly & funnyest bug i ve ever had.
i think i d created on that way like 100 globals in 1 minute :D
to choice like a week when a global falls, it surely l be worth like 600k peds to feel like a god to let make globals rain in like waterdrops on a thunderstorm and see all peeps are happy :D

Hmmmmmmmmm...... very interesting......

wussaaa no respond after my last post ? :D sry i dont wanted to light up the secret of the egg :p
i dont believe it l come like that .
otherwise ma need to create an option in tt to get the egg and after give the ability to create the globals on your command for a week .
p.s. : get my ubergun in forum (UL LR63 )
gl on bidding

wussaaa no respond after my last post ? :D sry i dont wanted to light up the secret of the egg :p
i dont believe it l come like that .
otherwise ma need to create an option in tt to get the egg and after give the ability to create the globals on your command for a week .
p.s. : get my ubergun in forum (UL LR63 )
gl on bidding

That grammar gave me cancer

Just git r done!

I suspect it'll contain some kind of supperior creature that when killed will loot some über DNA and the owner will be filthy rich and then we get another crazy "worlds biggest $$$$ ingame-something" in the gamer world.

...or an omelett :laugh:

...or an omelett :laugh:

I'm hopeful that MA will email us all a coupon for a free omelet at a local breakfast joint when the egg gets cracked open... Mushroom and Swiss omelet for me with some Rye toast and a glass of Orange Juice....

Back