Shadow-Ale said:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just aired on PE.

OMFG!!!! Like we didnt see THAT comming, lolol..... :D

That was actually a mixed up Report

It was suppose to be, cK is holding LA 5 and Warants LA 2

wonder why DR's aren't asking for action :banana: :wave:
(couldn't find a chicken smilie)

sounds like nobody wants to waste ammo and it will all be over by the time i get home from work :-(

RexDameon said:
sounds like nobody wants to waste ammo and it will all be over by the time i get home from work :-(

What did MA expect. And honestly, after screwing the socs who got land last time (by not having all of the land management in place) it is good they get their land back easily.

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
What did MA expect. And honestly, after screwing the socs who got land last time (by not having all of the land management in place) it is good they get their land back easily.

DD

LOL, well that is one way to look at it I suppose.
In any event, after all of the ped spent on ammo and repairs I do hope the new land owners (whoever they may be) make a good profit off it all this time around :rolleyes:

theoretical question:

If I were to set up a soc of just myself (as can be done) and by some inhuman chance manage to grab a bit of land, when my soc is deleted a week or so later because i am only 1 member, will MA take my land from me?

Your soc has to be official before you can take part. In otherwords, it can't be in "pending" status.

DD

Trust me, DR did not get theirs easily.

Excons claimed that area first, and put up a damn good fight. As it was so close to a RT, it takes a lot to kill every member of a (good) soc before they have time to revive and get back.

Excons were only 3 people i think, but they still hung in there for a long time. If it hadnt been for the constant ctds, i think they would still have it :)

CC and ck had an easier time of it, they found their areas first, and had time to dig in and get everone ready before first attacks came (if any did come at all).

Considering it takes someone with good tp chip about 30 secs to revive and teleport back to claim, i wish you good luck in killing all ten ck, dr or whoever before they come back again....

wanda said:
wonder why DR's aren't asking for action :banana: :wave:
(couldn't find a chicken smilie)

Probably because they were fighting there ass off vs Ex-Cons and White Tigers. ;)

LA-8 was one of the craziest claim posts... it had way more action than the rest.

hmm, the way i read it in the chat was that cc, cK, warants and ex-cons were all holding areas, then desert rangers went after ex-cons.
i.e they went for the easiest option.

Not that easy at all. Ex-Cons had alot of top allies and fought off DR's and a whole slew of other random people for a damn long time. ;)

Here's a pic of the first time DR's almost took the claim.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Ex-Cons got back and fought them off for a long time again before finally losing it.

Trust me, DR's had lots of action. Ter was burning the hell out of them. :eek:
Not to mention DR's got very close to losing the claim afterwards quite a few times. They got down to one member numerouse times while I was there.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pic :)
looks like unreal with bad graphics :silly2:

I'd love to know the total value of all the gear being used/worn in that pic :eek:

The scariest thing wasn't everyone in Shadow/Eon, it was the sound of 10-20 BLP rifles non-stop firing. :eek:
My sound was screwed up during the landgrab from being on Ventrilo (My USB headset causes weird problems with Fraps) so I didn't capture any of it. :(

ZarathustrA said:
The scariest thing wasn't everyone in Shadow/Eon, it was the sound of 10-20 BLP rifles non-stop firing. :eek:
My sound was screwed up during the landgrab from being on Ventrilo (My USB headset causes weird problems with Fraps) so I didn't capture any of it. :(

ROFL Kit... nice no-fear journalism! :laugh: Very nicely done ;)

btw- was I the only one that noticed Prodiq's comment? :laugh: Amidst all of the fighting, and armor and weapons, they still find time to call one another penis' ROFL... men and their organs :rolleyes:

I wish MA recorded stuff like this for the community to download - it would be great viewing for all those who didn't get to see anything first hand.

DR claimed! :D
done and over with :evilking:

Svetlana said:
btw- was I the only one that noticed Prodiq's comment? :laugh: Amidst all of the fighting, and armor and weapons, they still find time to call one another penis' ROFL... men and their organs :rolleyes:

Hehe, that was actually me saying hello to someone that visited, tjenis is slang for hello in swedish, and rymes with penis. :)

Kinda looks funny now though :D

Devil Doll said:
Good work you nub ;) Was it fun?

DD
I could only be there the first and last 30 mins. I had to work :(

Back