EBN News: Atrox egg is out there!

Commodore said:
Anyone for a fry-up? Maybe Hooters can have it cooked for us :tongue2:

Lol...

And holy Crap Kyl, that's a crap load of feffs...

And maybe Lykke is right :).

Feffapaloza

So where are the feffs? I am NW of Fort Fury? Someone tos me a bone..or an egg :)

Last edited:
leftmostlane said:
So where are the feffs? I am NW of Fort Fury? Some one tos me a bone :)

here's your bone

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:nana:

llol.. then if the second part of this event is for miners most middle level miner might just forget it xD.... its probably buried deep deep deep... bal.. deep.... erm.... better not say it again haha

Now seriously... There is a 158k ped ATH.... dont you think its time to get one of these for hunters? :confused: :laugh: Just a thought

Well ... When someone "globals" for 10k+PED Claim with TT finder i don't think the claim is deep ... :wise:

Why fefoids should bury it if they worship it and dance around it ? :duh:

What's the word from fury? Last I saw the feffs were mostly exterminated....

New mission type

It's all quite simple: Whoever finds the egg will be able to go on a new type of mission. It is called a Bacon-mission and my guess is that it will take place sometime around breakfast MA-time.

Just my two pecs...

still ongoing

lemme quick sum up.

possible scenarios:

1) egg spawns on the ground ready to be picked up/destroyed
--> probably the position will be in a pvp area, so that you have to pick up rig style. maybe with a delay...click on pickup...need 3 mins to lift it up. only place for that: feffs in pvp1

2) egg will be looted off a mob
--> probably not being dropped by an outcast. not even a clan leader. for this MA might spawn one special mob like trox queen. something like feff king or feff shaman.
place for that: W of hades cos there tend to be highest maturities

3) egg will be mined
--> in case feffs dug the egg into the ground, i doubt they were able to put it 500 meters deep. so it probably can be found even with tt stuff. anyone rememebrs what tool used while finding that hogglo pelvis?
place for that: all known feff spawns, also empty feff camps

4) aurli have kidnapped the feff mastermind and hiding the egg on CP.

the 4th scenario i think has the highest likelihood. ;)

ok gl to all egg chasers out there. btw if u find it and not destroy it, i pay 100peds if you sell to me :D

5) In Fefoids Camp start UBER Fefoids spawning and a Unique type of Fefoid that has the Egg.

All this after a nice "Server will go down in 5'. Blablablablabla We are sorry for the inconvenience...Blablablabla " :rolleyes:

OK, so what is the latest on this, the same as with the queen: noon knows wheree it is, everyone running around, and we have no idea when or what will happen? And in the end an uber Feff will be killed by a team of ubers, they will get another shadow part (which most of them have many of anyways) and a new mob will be spawned...

The only thing that I am hopeful on is that it is a new TAMABLE mob that is the next level after daiki and finally let those of us who have had our pets just as skilling fodder train them up again as taming unlocks riding etc...

Atrox Retriever

Kombinator said:
OK, so what is the latest on this, the same as with the queen: noon knows wheree it is, everyone running around, and we have no idea when or what will happen? And in the end an uber Feff will be killed by a team of ubers, they will get another shadow part (which most of them have many of anyways) and a new mob will be spawned...

The only thing that I am hopeful on is that it is a new TAMABLE mob that is the next level after daiki and finally let those of us who have had our pets just as skilling fodder train them up again as taming unlocks riding etc...

I need an Atrox Retriever. Specifically, one trained to retrieve eggs.

SB2 said:
What's the word from fury? Last I saw the feffs were mostly exterminated....

if you ever hunted argos N of twin peaks you can imagine whats happening at fort fury ... more hunters than the spawn can handdle

hooters said:
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5084.html

EBN have just received the following picture from colonist Marcus Moody from somewhere deep in the outback. Just when we were starting to feel safe, our worst fears seem to have been realised as we see a group of delighted Feffoids dancing around what appears to be the Atrox Queen's Egg!!

Here is the Feff pic with atrox queen egg...

Obviously the Feffoids got their hands on the egg while our brave colonists were fighting off the Queen.

We always knew the Feffoids weren't our greatest friends, but now we know that they're out to make life as hard as possible for us. Are we going to let the dim witted Feffoids try to raise a new pet? Is there anybody out there ready to find the camp and destroy the egg?

Damn, that's a shit load of feffoids in that pic! Anyone found that spot yet :)?

OMFG whats there :eek: not hard but if you are alone with all will get killd instantly

hooters said:
Nothing a few guys in shadow armor can't handle :). Looks like NW of Orthos or something...

Lets see how long it will take for someone to find them...

hehe, shadow dont have much cold protection :)

People in shadow probably have 4-5 viking sets in storage :D

does anyone remeber...

When the Argos were massing and they had lots of minerals... or the Thorios held raves all over the place... or the Atrox were on the move... or the masses of corns that looted like slot machines ....

I believe we shall see a number of "Clan gatherings" before the egg is delivered to me!

GL to you all

Z

Maybe it is all just nothing

WedgeGold said:
Maybe it is all just nothing
You mean; The dev's ate it themselfs??? :dunno: :(

ampi90 said:
OMFG whats there :eek: not hard but if you are alone with all will get killd instantly

If you got a plated viking you can tank them all :D

Last edited:
this is interesting news :kos:

feffs are one of my favorite mobs to hunt

Dunn said:
If you got a plated viking you can tank them all :D

can someone tell me exact position where that camp is. tnx in advance

Last edited:
Okay just my input on this, the egg will not be found in its entirety instead feffoid will drop dna frag ment such as shell or yolk to coincide with the "E" dna fragment dropping these feffoids will more than likely be mutated by carrying the mutant egg or eating it if you will, and we all remember mutated chirps and hogglos so yes i bet it will take 4-5 people in viking 5b combo to get this done.

Mikeemoo said:
It won't be found.

They're just trying to hype up the launch of a new mob. It's working :D Whos ready for the feffatrox?
nooooooooo
a feffroX :laugh:

Bosko said:
can someone tell me exact position where that camp is. tnx in advance

look in this thread, pace 5, first post ;)

Back