EBN News: Atrox egg is out there!

hooters

Stalker
Society
Dark Hunters Inc.
Sexymom Hooters Hoots
http://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5084.html

EBN have just received the following picture from colonist Marcus Moody from somewhere deep in the outback. Just when we were starting to feel safe, our worst fears seem to have been realised as we see a group of delighted Feffoids dancing around what appears to be the Atrox Queen's Egg!!

Here is the Feff pic with atrox queen egg...

Obviously the Feffoids got their hands on the egg while our brave colonists were fighting off the Queen.

We always knew the Feffoids weren't our greatest friends, but now we know that they're out to make life as hard as possible for us. Are we going to let the dim witted Feffoids try to raise a new pet? Is there anybody out there ready to find the camp and destroy the egg?

Damn, that's a shit load of feffoids in that pic! Anyone found that spot yet :)?

nice concept art there with several of them in fight position

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nothing a few guys in shadow armor can't handle :). Looks like NW of Orthos or something...

Lets see how long it will take for someone to find them...

Hmmmm Feffoids added to the equation can we say adj stark drops and mod fap maybe? That spot looks familiar but I would think the Feffs would move the egg if not I am sure someone has gotten it by now ;)

It won't be found.

They're just trying to hype up the launch of a new mob. It's working :D Whos ready for the feffatrox?

Mikeemoo said:
It won't be found.

They're just trying to hype up the launch of a new mob. It's working :D Whos ready for the feffatrox?

Lol, i'd like to see that :). Would be an interesting monster to hunt for sure!

hooters said:
Nothing a few guys in shadow armor can't handle :). Looks like NW of Orthos or something...

Lets see how long it will take for someone to find them...

My guess is that it'd be in the new part of Amethera. Not sure if there's Feffs out there though, haven't explored it much.

I bet it's a huge jackpot for the finder. A big, record HOF! Too bad I'm forced to spend my evening in the sun, drinking beer :) :eek: :( *Not sure what smiley to use*

That would be one mighty brave (and dead) Feff.. EEWWWW! Didn't need that image!

hmm is that snow ?
so the egg waited for the new continent
i think i'll take my kobold and take a look for it
of course if those aren't like mutated feff or something

Found the exact location but no egg lying around..

q Slane q said:

Was it the old feff encampment where the old feff trader used to be? That was my guess. I figured they took the egg and it will be looted and traded maybe.

q Slane q said:

1000% sure about that?

Mikeemoo said:
Whos ready for the feffatrox?

Feffoids, in snow field, new mob? Maybe bites with cold (uses sensodine!)

Is there someone out there with Viking armour that can save us? :rolleyes:

(Queue the Moo) :D

Stinky

Just take this screen ingame same place of MA screen ... no egg no feff

noegg.jpg

Dreicc said:
Just take this screen ingame same place of MA screen ... no egg no feff

noegg.jpg

Oh lol, that is definitely the same place... I guess they haven't implemented the monsters yet then :).

Well, keep an eye out on that area then, the Feffs could teleport there any time now!

So... Is the egg found and taken by someone?

or...
have the feffs moved the egg somewhere else?

a feffoid ate it ... ? we need to loot it ? i don't think it will be lying on the ground ... never heard about that ever happening before in pe/eu

Rew said:
So... Is the egg found and taken by someone?

or...
have the feffs moved the egg somewhere else?

Guess we won't know until someone actually finds the egg or if someone tells us they already killed everything or if MA in 2 weeks from now reveals the event is over...

I think more info will come tomorrow...I hate that events...

Tzest0s said:
a feffoid ate it ... ? we need to loot it ? i don't think it will be lying on the ground ... never heard about that ever happening before in pe/eu

Things lieing on the ground has happened several times in PE. When cargo ships crashed somewhere on Calypso... Happened many times...

I think the egg will turn out to be a giant Kinder Surprise which, when found and cracked open, will spawn the first driveable vehicle in EU, in kit-form :D :laugh:

i just need to now a place that the only moob is fefoids BIG spam and BIG matu... any one? the most importante is to be only mob and BIG spaw if iswhit big matu better
Thx

PeAcE***

Rumble said:
i just need to now a place that the only moob is fefoids BIG spam and BIG matu... any one? the most importante is to be only mob and BIG spaw if iswhit big matu better
Thx

PeAcE***

If i understand your post correctly, try SSW of cape corinth, on the tip of the blue part.

Mikeemoo said:
If i understand your post correctly, try SSW of cape corinth, on the tip of the blue part.
i now tha place but there exist scaboreas and other big bas***
Anywhere else»?

I found the egg. It was a silent global but contained 0tt Mod Fap, Imk 2, full Shadow Armor and a land area deed.

Last edited:
Rumble said:
i now tha place but there exist scaboreas and other big bas***
Anywhere else»?

As far as I know that is the only place I have seen high maturity feffoids(Warlord and up). Unless the new VU has changed maturities elsewhere or the new LAs have a specific Feff zone that I have yet to find. If my memory serves me correctly I think all the Feff spawns are mixed with other mobs SW of Zeus you might be able to find them with just merps and combis but the the more East you go they will be mixed with Neconu and Tezlapods. I think the highest maturity there is Beserker but I have not been in that area for a while so it might have changed with this new VU. There might be some other areas SE of PVP3 that have decent Feff spawns too. Good luck on the hunt. :)

Back