Drone Elite
Warrior Elite

Nymphtown North - High-level
Big Bulk

Zychion Citadel - High-level
Warrior Exterminator
Warrior Commander

Originally Posted Here

Ugh...just when I was gonna take a break.....

Since when was Drone Elite and Warrior Elite "mid-level" mobs?

I'm so happy with another creative idea, lol !! :yay:

cant find any defenders at ithaca btw, just bulk of bulks

***ALERT*** MA needs you to give your money to them in the following areas:

Port Atlantis - Low-level
Attacker
Spider Bomber
JamRaider

Cape Corinth East - Low-mid level, Shared loot
Big Bulk 5-7
Steel Bird 1-3

Ithaca South - Low-mid level
Big Bulk
Defender

Fort Ares Southeast - Mid-level
Trooper
Legionnaire
Warrior

Minopolis Southwest - Mid-level
Drone Coordinator
Drone Elite
Warrior Elite

Nymphtown North - High-level
Big Bulk

Zychion Citadel - High-level
Warrior Exterminator
Warrior Commander

Originally Posted Here

There, I fixed the title.

Bored of the same old cash cow events!! cant be arsed to even bother shooting a tin can this time!

***alert*** ma needs you to give your money to them in the following areas:

port atlantis - low-level
attacker
spider bomber
jamraider

cape corinth east - low-mid level, shared loot
big bulk 5-7
steel bird 1-3

ithaca south - low-mid level
big bulk
defender

fort ares southeast - mid-level
trooper
legionnaire
warrior

minopolis southwest - mid-level
drone coordinator
drone elite
warrior elite

nymphtown north - high-level
big bulk

zychion citadel - high-level
warrior exterminator
warrior commander

originally posted here

there, i fixed the title.

this!!......

Lol not even half trying anymore, are they?

What a surprise!!! Couldnt see a robot event coming :dunce:
Not really tempted............

What a surprise!!! Couldnt see a robot event coming :dunce:
Not really tempted............

oh, but it's not a common robot event... no sir, you are gravely mistaken... mindark have REALLY spiced this event up.... this event is a true challenge, or as mindark would have described it, "an exciting new challenge", and the challenge lies in staying online without a disconnect for more than 10 seconds.... (spoiler: you will fail that challenge)

the only thing you are missing out on is a shitload of disconnects

Robots again?! :scratch2:

Maybe the all point is to stress the new servers to see if now they can handle more than 100 players at once.

Anyway I'm in Arkadia since the start of the summer and judging by this "new" robot attack I will stay there for sure!

Maybe by christmas I return to Calypso! :D

Robots again?! :scratch2:

Maybe the all point is to stress the new servers to see if now they can handle more than 100 players at once.

Anyway I'm in Arkadia since the start of the summer and judging by this "new" robot attack I will stay there for sure!

Maybe by christmas I return to Calypso! :D

Yeah, thats a good call!

It's just the same boring robot attack... OVER and OVER again.

a new record !!!!!

believe it or not, I actually managed to stay logged on for TEN minutes!!!!

yes, you heard right, TEN minutes without a ctd!!! it's a record! (in this patch) awesome event...

F the loot, you can keep it mindark, im not logging on to try and loot it and hope I can be online for long enough to click the corpse. all yours

and fix the god damn hitbox bug already

You all saw Kim's teaser of the new landscape coming in just over a week. We needed robots for a story line on why the land gets blow to smithereens :D

Seriously though, Kim, you had better not have a Typhoon Mk.II coming our way. Stop recycling events ffs!

Dear MA,

Thank you for the invitation to your latest 'event', but after previously attending about 7 or 8 consecutive robot 'events' over the years I can honestly say that the only thing I have gained from them is a very clear understanding that their objective is nothing more than a fast way to drain my PED card, therefore I will not be attending.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of other suckers... Ooops I mean players... Who will donate their PED towards the recovery of the US$33,000 you recently paid out.

Regards, Q

Last edited:
This attack better end soon. This CTD's are getting dreadfull again.

I don't care about this robo event since my ped card was broken 4 days after 1 k ped deposite. This was not the first time this year this happens. Why i should depo for this event, if i know i just lost ped and the hitbox is a pain! We don't need ranged weapons, if we can't aim on distance, also scopes don't help much! And since a 9 month old player can loot 330k ped, i know i also don't need skills (skill boost).
So, thanks for the email promotion about this event, but no depo will happens for this event here.

I don't care about this robo event since my ped card was broken 4 days after 1 k ped deposite. This was not the first time this year this happens. Why i should depo for this event, if i know i just lost ped and the hitbox is a pain! We don't need ranged weapons, if we can't aim on distance, also scopes don't help much! And since a 9 month old player can loot 330k ped, i know i also don't need skills (skill boost).
So, thanks for the email promotion about this event, but no depo will happens for this event here.

That e-mail was funny, first they say that alan used an uneco weapon that is way above his level, then they say right after that you need to play eco and use weapons your level to succeed. Haha, talk about mindark contradicting themselves... thanks for the invite to your ctd party, but it is impossible to join, or play at all. Fix the damn ctds that your stability patch fixed!

Back