EBN Newsflash - Increased Robot Activity

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Calypso Defense Forces command has issued an urgent secuity alert for inhabitants of Fort Ithaca and Fort Zeus due to the sudden appearance of hostile robot forces in those areas.

Unarmed colonists are urged to evacuate immediately until the hostile robots have been repelled.
  • Fort Ithaca (69000 x 87000) - Big Bulks Gen 03 - Gen 07 - (Shared Loot)
  • Fort Zeus (87200 x 94600) - Drone Coordinators Gen 01 - Gen 10 - (Shared Loot)
CDF Intelligence warns that the appearance of Drone Coordinators on Calypso often indicates an impending invasion of larger robot forces. Accordingly, CDF reserves are being mobilized and colonist militia members are encouraged to stock up on armaments in case of a full-scale robot invasion in the near future.

Originally Posted Here

CLD returns needed a boost I guess :dunce:

Get your guns defend calypso! :yay:

All bots must die!:yay:

how surprising, I bet eomon/longtooth and bots are cooperating.

Any non shared loot mobs?

So will there be missions for these?

What is minimum Damage/Evade levels required in order to realistically take part?

I hear that WoF Team DACHS has joined forces with the bots in an evil plot to control us all

They must be stopped!!!

time to dust off my vigi sga + 6a plates :p about time!!

I just flew across the continent with the worlds slowest chopter and.... there is no one here? Just me against a gazillion drones? People!? :eyecrazy::lolup::eyecrazy:

Deff to the rabbit menass... :confused:

Calypso Defense Forces command has issued an urgent secuity alert for inhabitants of Fort Ithaca and Fort Zeus due to the sudden appearance of hostile robot forces in those areas.

Unarmed colonists are urged to evacuate immediately until the hostile robots have been repelled.
  • Fort Ithaca (69000 x 87000) - Big Bulks Gen 03 - Gen 07 - (Shared Loot)
  • Fort Zeus (87200 x 94600) - Drone Coordinators Gen 01 - Gen 10 - (Shared Loot)
CDF Intelligence warns that the appearance of Drone Coordinators on Calypso often indicates an impending invasion of larger robot forces. Accordingly, CDF reserves are being mobilized and colonist militia members are encouraged to stock up on armaments in case of a full-scale robot invasion in the near future.

Originally Posted Here

secuity alert :laugh:

Would be really nice to have some Big Bulk that arent shared loot.

Shared loot is great for those who want it... but not everyone wants it.

[cynic]I guess Cyrene are having an event when their revamped planet opens on Monday then.[/cynic]

I just flew across the continent with the worlds slowest chopter and.... there is no one here? Just me against a gazillion drones? People!? :eyecrazy::lolup::eyecrazy:

I cant find them?

I cant find them?

Really?

There was probably thousands (at least hundreds... ) of the drones around the cords mentioned in the OP. If you are flying in, try flying lower. I had to get quite close to the ground to see them appear.

Where did I leave my can-opener...?

MA giveth and MA taketh.......where o where has my Big Bulk Gen 03+ gone?

Back