EBN: Robot signals intercepted!

Justin|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
The Governor's office just released a statement alerting colonists to possible robot activity following the interception of signals originating from Akbal-Cimi. Although the purpose of these signals remain unclear they seem to have been directed towards Fort Medusa, Camp Echidna, Fort Pandora, and East Scylla Mountains.

Great more events... Fix the dam bugs!

Does that mean Warrior Empresses? :D

trying to finish off the Arkadia hunting event by any chance?

Bring it on, metal mofos!

Anyone gotten any intercept messages in all chat?

TERMINUS ROBOTICUS!

Last edited:
please please please

make huge motherships over all the cities like in independance day..
and amke the mobs fall or beam down from the motherships :D

I smell another snooze fest.

Crone just got their bot sets ready :) Now all he needs is bots Mai and himself can handle. :yay:

6cd6d5a78eb1a74dd1c41db47db12d5ad16d3ad7e94da2a5d08e2ab9e82af78ba7e95c6ad00ba68da35ce72fb81e0bf4b7e82a5ce7d5b4d79a7ed7d6e8a5d1d6d73ca23c0be1d5e4c4b2c8

;p

Ah, well, I guess my sympathy right now is with the RX lol.

Just a little reminder:

Robot Code Decoder

6cd6d5a78eb1a74dd1c41db47db12d5ad16d3ad7e94da2a5d08e2ab9e82af78ba7e95c6ad00ba68da35ce72fb81e0bf4b7e82a5ce7d5b4d79a7ed7d6e8a5d1d6d73ca23c0be1d5e4c4b2c8

;p

What is this code business?

I think I might have missed something in my absence :scratch2:

What is this code business?

I think I might have missed something in my absence :scratch2:

My thoughts too..Has anyone seen one?. What do they say?...... (and wouldn't it be funny if they said "Take me to your leader?!")..:laugh:

please please please

make huge motherships over all the cities like in independance day..
and amke the mobs fall or beam down from the motherships :D

I remember in PE there was at least such one static mothership far west of Troy.
And for a robot invasion (maybe the last one before V10) there were several ships, one above Zychion.
But they were oldish and ugly, so yes, I vote for brand new shiny vessels dropping hundreds of Drones on our heads.

:yay:

My thoughts too..Has anyone seen one?. What do they say?...... (and wouldn't it be funny if they said "Take me to your leader?!")..:laugh:

Rose, in the past during robot events in chat a red message appears stating "Transmission Intercepted" and is followed by a code similar to what aia posted. It is then up to the colonists to decode the transmission which will give us a "clue" as to what is going to happen next.... when... and where.

Cheers!

Menace

Rose, in the past during robot events in chat a red message appears stating "Transmission Intercepted" and is followed by a code similar to what aia posted. It is then up to the colonists to decode the transmission which will give us a "clue" as to what is going to happen next.... when... and where.

Cheers!

Menace

Ohhh That sounds cool!!..like a next wave of them somewhere?..I'm on my way..:yay:

It would be something like:
4ae9b2a76cd7d5a15ad1a3a68e2a0be7a73d
using the old "version 3", I haven't yet written a "coder" for v5, it's probably trivial though (with the basic algorithm and needed conversion tables written down).

Aia, was that a real intercept? I sort of wonder if...ummm.... how to phrase this... if the robots at Akbal-Cimi may have deactivated their only encoder unit... recently, and are unable to transmit more for logistical reasons.

*blink blink* *yawn*

"Woaahhhhh...."

ZzzZZzzzzzZZzzzzzz

another robot invasion.. Does the staff even bother trying to create an original storyline? Seems every 5-6 months the robots invade lol

The RX over at Chugs seems to be relaxed as usual tho ;)

another robot invasion.. Does the staff even bother trying to create an original storyline? Seems every 5-6 months the robots invade lol

And people seem to enjoy it, else I guess they would had made it different.

I have an awesome storyline idea for whenever they bring back the Umbranoids, but that may take a long time before they do and I am not sure they accept an "outsiders" storyline even if I sign a NDA about it :laugh:

If you read the original backstory you will notice that part of it is that the imperial gov decided the best option is to let them attack so we can harvest technology and catch up with them, because as it stands they are far more advanced than us and we could never take the fight to them like this.

That is life on calypso, living with asshole robots showing up all the time shooting shit up. Just kill the bastards and use all loot to our advantage i guess...

And perhaps one day they will open up Akbal-Cimi so we can take the fight to them :handgun:

Btw, heres my take on how they should invade: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/ask-mindark/200617-will-scenario-ever-possible.html

6cd6d5a78eb1a74dd1c41db47db12d5ad16d3ad7e94da2a5d0
8e2ab9e82af78ba7e95c6ad00ba68da35ce72fb81e0bf4b7e8
2a5ce7d5b4d79a7ed7d6e8a5d1d6d73ca23c0be1d5e4c4b2c8

War Titan Typhon II Approaching ?

Impact on Calypso at 00:01am 1-1-2012 ?

:tongue2:

well, those "attacks" aren't the same like before... Bots standing somewhere near the Forts (like Medusa) and doing.... nothing! We had attacks in the past where the bots deactivated our turrets and overrun some TPs. But this... well... it doesn't seem like an attack at all, so i decided to hunt these drokas that are on Calypso for ever ;)

Oh, and btw, did anyone get any intercept message?

well, those "attacks" aren't the same like before... Bots standing somewhere near the Forts (like Medusa) and doing.... nothing! We had attacks in the past where the bots deactivated our turrets and overrun some TPs. But this... well... it doesn't seem like an attack at all, so i decided to hunt these drokas that are on Calypso for ever ;)

Oh, and btw, did anyone get any intercept message?

What did you expect? MA Reposessed Calypso. Mediocrity is guaranteed.

Wistrel

6cd6d5a78eb1a74dd1c41db47db12d5ad16d3ad7e94da2a5d0
8e2ab9e82af78ba7e95c6ad00ba68da35ce72fb81e0bf4b7e8
2a5ce7d5b4d79a7ed7d6e8a5d1d6d73ca23c0be1d5e4c4b2c8

War Titan Typhon II Approaching ?

Impact on Calypso at 00:01am 1-1-2012 ?

:tongue2:

DECODE:
mr telleton while youre at it please cleanup around css and send the pkers to revival thnkx

anyone can tell me where can i find steel bird elites atm?
and where can i find gen 1,2,3.... versions?

anyone can tell me where can i find steel bird elites atm?
and where can i find gen 1,2,3.... versions?

Steel bird elites are around the Fort Ithaca TP.

Anyone know where the wave area for Warrior Commander 010011 are? (I'd like to see if I can loot some Item ;) )

L105 Warrior Exterminators and L138 Warrior Commander 010011's are west of Ft. Ithaca also south of Solfais Crater.

L38 Big Bulk Generation 01's are south of Ft. Ithaca also south of Solfais Crater.

L5 and L6 Spider-Bots scattered around as are the L52 Steel Bird Elite.

Anyone know where the non-elite Steel Birds are? Found them - northwest of Fort Medusa.

Last edited:
Can't seem to find any Spider Bombers. Any idea where to look, or are they gone already?

Back