Ebn: Rx spotted in northern eudoria

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Jermaine Johansson: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.
The CDF released a statement today about a very important development in the hunt for the RX and the Egg. Let’s listen.

Voice of Brigadier General Yevgeny de Souza: “Earlier today, CDF Scouts spotted what appeared to be RX units. We know for sure that these aren’t colonists wearing RX armor, as the “female” RX clad in orange armor was sighted.

The Scouts held back, as they could not engage the RX on their own. Tomorrow, Saturday, between 1 PM and 2PM UTC, the CDF will make a concentrated effort to find and destroy the RX. Any colonist who manages to land the killing blow on one of the RX units will be rewarded.

The rewards are as follows:
RX Unit Bounty Rewards
RX Unit Alpha - Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition + CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
RX Unit Beta 242 - Armor Plating Mark.10C TEN Edition (L) + CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
RX Unit Beta - CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.III RX Edition (L) + Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L)
More detailed instructions will be released on Planet Calypso closer to the time of the attack.
End transmission.”

Jermaine: “There you have it, folks. It’s time to show those metal-clad demons what Calypsians are made of - the time being between 13:00-14:00 UTC on Saturday.”

Originally Posted Here

Hooray I'm at work :(

Seriously? An international game like this and we have a 1 hour window to participate? So, I get to participate as long as I hunt from 5-6 am (my time) on a Saturday morning? It's just silly. This is a 24 hour game played by people all across this planet, why do we continue to have events that last for 1 hour? Boggles the mind.

Seriously? An international game like this and we have a 1 hour window to participate? So, I get to participate as long as I hunt from 5-6 am (my time) on a Saturday morning? It's just silly. This is a 24 hour game played by people all across this planet, why do we continue to have events that last for 1 hour? Boggles the mind.

Because it's a pvp event. Doesn't make sense to have them over a longer period of time, at least not where you have to kill RX unit then people would complain of cost of event being too high.

Also whatever time they have it, it's going to be unsuitable somewhere in the world.

They've placed it at a weekend. Which helps, normally I miss these due to work commitments in real life. Placing it at weekend helps those who do work. Now someone will post they work at weekend ;-)

Maybe like the last time they had a similar event, they'll have multiple chances to participate, at different times? :coffee:

Enough complaining about WHEN -- let's have some complaints over the (L) prizes!
Seriously, only 1 UL item among the prizes? Well, at least there's TEN stuff there.

Because it's a pvp event.

Where does it say that it's a pvp event?

Of course, if they have a 1 hour event, it is going to be inconvenient somewhere in the world. Which is reason enough to have events that are longer than an hour.

Complaining that cost is too high for a longer event? Who says if the event is 4 hours you have to participate for the entire 4 hours? At least if the event lasts longer more people have a chance to participate if they want to. But, only giving us the option of participating in a unique event for 1/24 of the day seems a little silly to me.

Yay, 6am, I'll be sleeping, have fun half the game.

Of course, if they have a 1 hour event, it is going to be inconvenient somewhere in the world. Which is reason enough to have events that are longer than an hour.

Complaining that cost is too high for a longer event? Who says if the event is 4 hours you have to participate for the entire 4 hours? At least if the event lasts longer more people have a chance to participate if they want to. But, only giving us the option of participating in a unique event for 1/24 of the day seems a little silly to me.

RX Unit Bounty Rewards
RX Unit Alpha!
RX Unit Beta
RX Unit Beta

PvP event..... :)

You need to kill an RX that is an avatar controlled by MA so it needs to be in a PVP area just like ALL the other events like this....

Ok. I get it now :yay:

For some reason I was fixating in my mind on some kind of HusskRX's. Instead of realizing RX=Dev.

Too much :smoke:

so is UTC in-game time?

Yay, 6am, I'll be sleeping, have fun half the game.

You're more hardcore than that Xen, sleep can be offset. ;)

At least they did it on a weekend not mid week like can often happen.

wait ... where is Unit Omega ? :scratch2:

You're more hardcore than that Xen, sleep can be offset. ;)

At least they did it on a weekend not mid week like can often happen.

Nah, I'm not so hardcore anymore, I'm busy IRL, tired, and somewhat indifferent. :computer:

wait ... where is Unit Omega ? :scratch2:

perhaps this is first part of a series of event(s). They have been doing events in small pieces recently e.g. RX armour bits, then gloves separate.

YAWM bring me something fresh...
Even my 6 year old niece brings diffrent stories every week, let alone every few years :laugh:

where is it? pvp 2? and is this tied to CODE before?

Nah, I'm not so hardcore anymore, I'm busy IRL, tired, and somewhat indifferent. :computer:

I'm very tired by RL too, not indifferent, but as Soul Calibur said 13 years ago.......

"<avatar name> was seriously wounded ... but the soul still burns." - Soul Calibur

:ninja:

More detailed instructions will be released on Planet Calypso closer to the time of the attack.

ahhhh the waiiiiting....

cdf priority alert: Attack on rx imminent - rx last sighted at -
colonists are urged to prepare themselves -
attack will commence in about 45 minutes - end transmission.

So the RX is not here yet? They are online in the player register though (they will deny your friend requests - kill em all!).

Back