EBN: The March on Fury

I took down a feffoid hunter elite at the northern most feff camp east of hades 6 hours ago, there was a hugh spawn, no screenies, the damm thing only gave me 3 peds of crappy oils, it took a lot more peds than that to take down. No screenies, but the new elite version of feffs seems to be their special weapon.

Getting back to civilisation from that outpost is usually fairly easy, just run for hadesheim E tp, a looong boring run indeed. Only problem there were at last feff event for beginners were a few merps on the way that's hard to outrun, so a basic weapon is recommended.

Slight correction to your comment.

There are now small bands of low maturity Feffs between the outpost and Hadesheim East City tp. They aren't too densely packed, so people should be able to go around them if they want.

The highest maturity I have spotted between Hades East and the outpost so far has been Raiders though it is mainly Outcasts, Bandits and Guards.

OK, so we have seen atrox wlite, sabakuma elite, now we have feff elite...fantastic.

Fury is dead, hades is dead, I think the announcement was a preview of something to happen right after or right before the tuesday possible VU...

Found 2 Hunter Elite yesterday! They always came with a big spawn of 10 feffs and inside was one Elite! waited there 4-5 Hours but there were only 2 spawns and loot from the Elite was not very good :(

Last edited:
This is one of the few Feff Hunter Elites I bumped into yesterday, there were also a few Warlord Elites, but I didn't remember to take pictures of them... :s
No other Elites though as far as I noticed...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Seemed like they're a tad larger than a Clan Warlord, not sure about that though...

Found a small spawn of feffs with 10 champions and 1 warlord elite.

The warlord elite dropped 10 ped oil res. And one of the champions gave me a nice 57 ped korss.

Here are the screenies.

Thanks for the pics :)

Hope MA will pump up the spawn on them!

Any recent sightings of the big Feffs?

Wow, that must be ancient history since I see all of JSA in Nemisis armor. LOL

Yup...Team "Orange Crush" rocked back in the day! :yay:

Just got back from scouting out the camps and areas
East of Hades. No sign of the big blue buggers. :(
Can't wait to take on an Elite. Oh yeah!

Last edited:
Are they still there? =O

call Tzest0s :laugh:

governor

I'd make a better governor than that guy... :scratch2:
:acid: don't fear the mobs they're here to give us loot. :D

so last night at the feff camp we spotted:

Clan Warlord Elite (looked really cool, wearing some sort of robe)
Champion Elite
Warlord Elite
Hunter Elite

did any1 get a pic?

Was that at the northern most Feff camp Deathlok? The one at 10300, 18100? I was there for awhile camping and didn't see anything.. Le sigh.... :(

yeah was at that camp there was about 20 people there killing them last night

Clan Warlord Elite (looked really cool, wearing some sort of robe)

You happen to have any pics of those? Would love to see them but didn't see them spawn yet.

so is this over now? ive ran to 3 of the camps, and not 1 feff, i was looking forward to large feffs

or has it not really begun yet?

so is this over now? ive ran to 3 of the camps, and not 1 feff, i was looking forward to large feffs

or has it not really begun yet?

Hasn't really begun yet.

anticlimax

its probably already over just as that dam egghunt. Over B4 anyone knew. Desinformation Russian style from MA just like RUSSIA B4 Glasnost :mad: :scratch2:

Spent some time up there last night and didnt see any of the new spawns just the plain old Feff's

Ahhhh the EGG ..... of Korss !!!

well this sucks, i wasted ped getting to those damn camps, now i get to waste more getting out, o-well, what i get for not keeping up with the news

My guess is that announcement was a teaser, the main event will come with VU on tuesday

And the feffoid Queen...ahem King... came across the lands and destroyed all robot forces with his magic sceptre. And he was selling eggs all day long...

And the feffoid Queen...ahem King... came across the lands and destroyed all robot forces with his magic sceptre. And he was selling eggs all day long...

LOL ^^

Champion Elite spotted at Tethys

Just a few minutes ago, a champion elite was spotted, no pic but was there

New wave of feffoids, sorry i dident get better screen, but there it is, the clan warlord elite

New wave of feffoids, sorry i dident get better screen, but there it is, the clan warlord elite

And how ridiculously long did everyone have to wait there for that wave? Just like the Boorums no doubt, I did 28 hours straight waiting for them to appear and only two spawns.

And how ridiculously long did everyone have to wait there for that wave? Just like the Boorums no doubt, I did 28 hours straight waiting for them to appear and only two spawns.

I would say about 11days.. if i havent missed anyone of them..
Two feffoid clan warlord elite has spawned sense the news flash 23feb,
and no hof or global on them...

I would say about 11days.. if i havent missed anyone of them..
Two feffoid clan warlord elite has spawned sense the news flash 23feb,
and no hof or global on them...

Not seriously worth anyone's time waiting around for a spawn like that is it.

Got 3 Hunter Elite a couple of days ago, averge loot was 2 ped and no global or nothing special. Seems like they spawn once a day. Tip is to check out the spawn place when E.U is under heavy lagg. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back