Eesti meeskond

Hey everyone

Sunday 12.00 and 16.00 fits better for me, but if majority agrees to Saturday 16.00, I'll try to do my best to be there.

Same mobs again?
Ok... fine 4 me..

ABout the time... sunday fits much better... not sure about saturday

all of these times would suit me. so il come @ witchever time evreyone else is good to come the african team suggestion of on 16:00 on saturday is good in my opinion

Just want to know if you guys have decided yet ?
Can your leader maybe contact me..

Thanks,
MP

ok,

saturday 16:00 it is then.

may the best loser win! =)

J.

Hi team Estonia!
A debate about the rule concerning the penalty for missing team elements at the end of the event is going on. I'll ask for one of you to speak their mind, as Hurrikane suggested a change from the %player penalty to a penalty of 3 pts per player missing.
Unfortunately the rule does not distinguish between real CTD due to broken connection or malicious ones (that is, seeing that he won't be back on team, the guy disconnects), and I understand it is hard to know which one of these actually happens. This is the real problem IMO.
My team (Portugal) had a problem with one of the players that was using wifi and lost connectivity (connection was constantly going up and down and finally, down for good) around the middle of the event. This meant a penalty of 33% on the result as we were only 3 in the team.
The end result for us will not be very different (% or -3), but IMHO this is an issue worth debating (as any team in game can see this happen to them), wether the changes are to be made for the next WoF or this one already.

Cheers,

Naifas

that's a rather important issue!

is there a specific thread conserning the debate created already?

J.

dung i would join too but i cant so gl guys :)

Hey, im afraid only sunday is possible for me.

If it's not possible to change, i most propably cant take part.

Hey, don't worry guys, we have team complete and ready to go :yay:
Wish us luck :)
See you all in 24th @ 16.00

How did you guys do?

Hello Team Estonia.

Your Opponents in Round 3 next weekend will be England.

Please confer and confirm with them and PM me your preferred Start Time from the following;

Saturday 31st March: 10:00

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Saturday 31st March: 18:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

Sunday 1st April: 16:00

Sunday 1st April: 20:00

Don't think I need to tell you; this round really counts:)

Hurrikane

Any thoughts folks? I can't tell you my plans yet, sry

BTW due to the light saving time we are now GMT+3 ( just for reminder :D)

how about 20:00 on sunday?

J.

England team seems to like Sunday 20.00 time (unofficial yet)

I think I'm able to workout that time too, so Sunday 20.00 (23.00 Estonian time) is good for me.

i can come on any of the times exept sunday @ 20:00 i cant make that time

>I think sunday is ok for me too...
But count me in only if you really need me. I lack of peds. and i would rather be at my gf's place<

Kuulge, mul tegelt üks teine asi ka, inglisekeelne on ka õige jutt. Värk selles, et kas keegi tahaks kuskil 400 Pedi osta? sama summa kroonide eest ylekandega.

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

Brave and honourable Estonians, I wish you the best of luck for your upcoming match against England. May you HoF the hell out of them this weekend, and enjoy a magnificent victory. Team South Africa is determined to do the same to Ireland.

Let's turn this group on its head. :wtg:

Thanks Hurrikane for the information and Shadowsong for kind wishes! =)

J.

So Who is in the team?

You, me and Anomalissimus at least =)

J.

and i think i will join too :)

Ok guys! I know we are holding the last place but this may as well be the final round for us. Let's show that a team that doesnt have any uber players can still be a seriously taken competetor. Let's show that what they saw in the previous rounds was just a crapload of unluck.

Let's shoot some mobs till their healthbars turn to negative. Let us flood the global chat!

Hey all

I came to tell you that my PC have crashed. I'm currently formatting my HDD and reinstalling Windows. Also I need to download EU fully, I hope that MAs servers will give me nice download speed. I will do everything to be there tonight.

GL to everyone there :D

There's 5 of us?

Dunno, sips wanted to team with me.

If someone doesnt want to come i can take place.

My PC is now ready to run, cya there :yay:

Back