EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Status
:scratch2:did anyone ever win the EFD for this thread?

Oh and at least I earned my 45k instead of a competition which takes no effort. :D

well you didn't win so it didn't take you any effort :)

still dying on the picture I see :3

Onto the new forum :wtg:

damn it was cold near my computer

well if he's sacrificed he's obviously dying :D

what sect or cult sacrificed him? :D

Happiness is to be found along the way, not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it is too late =)

Happiness is to be found along the way, not at the end of the road, for then the journey is over and it is too late =)

A moment of happiness can cause a moment of peace between the heaven & earth.

:ahh:

Tyger, Tyger burning bright in the forest of the night. what immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symetry?In what distant deeps or skies burnt the fire of thine eyes. On what wings dare he aspire? What the hand dare seize the fire? And what shoulder and what art could twist the sinews of thy heart? And when my heart began to beat what dread hand and what dread feet? What the hammer? What the chain? In what furnace was thy brain? What the anvil? What dread grasp dare its deadly clasp? When the stars threw down their spears and watered heaven with their tears. Did he smile his work to see he who made the lamb make thee.Tyger, Tyger burning bright in the forests of the night.What immortal hand or Eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

I want my senior membership back :(

okay improvements have been done. Allthough there is still some things that need impovement and fixed but the seem to fix it fast for a change. Now my EFD's is the most important.

THIS IS F***ED another F*** up that FPC have DONE there destoying eveything MA need to P*** them OFF

they just want to put there grubby little fingers into everything why take a good thing away ?
damn i am sooooo p********ed off its not funny

Last edited:
THIS IS F***ED another F*** up that FPC have DONE there destoying eveything MA need to P*** them OFF

they just want to put there grubby little fingers into everything why take a good thing away ?
damn i am sooooo p********ed off its not funny

Meh, nothing you can do. No point getting mad.

Well there is another option i'll get the pitchforks you get the burning torches and everyone can come and then we will be a big radical mob out to destroy

Sitting in the Database as a feature is yet to be re-added to the forum. :D

You think 47k is a lot, Nihilist has over 1million EFD Checkings plus 500k in Bank last I saw him iirc. :D

Sitting in the Database as a feature is yet to be re-added to the forum. :D

You think 47k is a lot, Nihilist has over 1million EFD Checkings plus 500k in Bank last I saw him iirc. :D

That's where my EFD is :laugh:

Status
Back