EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Status
EFD here ?
You don´t get EFD for posting here, and the prize EFD belong to me :D

EFD here ?
You don´t get EFD for posting here, and the prize EFD belong to me :D

No, they belong to Conga until further notice.

Well we will see, there are a lot still standing :)

the fire is loose and running :eek:

Hmmm..... looks like the thread started hasn't been here for a few months i guess you should all stop posting :D

Hey, I have changed some rules at my Little shopping event.

Check it out, if you want to win some PED instead EFD :)

Sure thing.
Posting a reply. :cool:

Not much. Btw when will you join DU? =3

Probably next time I've logged on, which is a bit of a crap area to talk about, as I'm not able to log in when at uni because the uni hates internet gaming apparently.
They let lesser games on, just not EU.

is this a bump ?

Probably next time I've logged on, which is a bit of a crap area to talk about, as I'm not able to log in when at uni because the uni hates internet gaming apparently.
They let lesser games on, just not EU.

yeah my school have that aswell. It's possible to get WoW working because of "your freedom" but not EU.

Yeah, its really annoying, as I had just started enjoying slaughtering Snables :p

My friend took his Mobile Broadband with him to school just to be able to play EU in school. But ofcourse that was before VU 10. Now these laptops can barely run EU without massive lagg.

My friend took his Mobile Broadband with him to school just to be able to play EU in school. But ofcourse that was before VU 10. Now these laptops can barely run EU without massive lagg.

Yeah, mine can handle EU on safe mode, lol. Could probably put it to low, but safe mode is fine :D

Yeah, mine can handle EU on safe mode, lol. Could probably put it to low, but safe mode is fine :D

yeah same here :) atleast I think... it miss about 160RAM for some reason :scratch2:

Status
Back