Info: Efd interest

valivill

Elite
Wesley Wes Valivill
I read the msgs about the EFD bank which gives you 1% interest of whatever is on the bank.
Im new to this here so i got a basic question.

Will the 30 days start over when I put more EFD on the bank ?
Which means i got 1000 EFD at day 1 but i decide to place 500 EFD on the bank at day 15.
Will it start again from 1 at 1500 EFD or continue from 1000 EFD or will take an average of all EFD over the past 30 days ?

im curious of this to. cuz i had no money in savings and came back like 3 months later and had extra money. and i put money in savings to see if it works there so do we get interest in savings and checking??? if so how much cuz its pretty vague and im a lil confused as well.:scratch2:

I read the msgs about the EFD bank which gives you 1% interest of whatever is on the bank.
Im new to this here so i got a basic question.

Will the 30 days start over when I put more EFD on the bank ?
Which means i got 1000 EFD at day 1 but i decide to place 500 EFD on the bank at day 15.
Will it start again from 1 at 1500 EFD or continue from 1000 EFD or will take an average of all EFD over the past 30 days ?

No. Though, I think it starts over when the forum gets a new VU, which is rare.

You get interest for all the EFDs you have in your account when the interest is calculated.

this means that at a certain point of the month we all will get 1% of all the EFD on the bank as interest ?

No. You only get interest for what you have on your savings account.

Who's on first?

Good question. I would guess it is either AVERAGE for the month...or say you put in five on day one...day thirty you get interest...if you add another five on day ten, I would guess that thirty days from day ten you earn interest on that. Who the heck knows tho!

Good question. I would guess it is either AVERAGE for the month...or say you put in five on day one...day thirty you get interest...if you add another five on day ten, I would guess that thirty days from day ten you earn interest on that. Who the heck knows tho!

No. Whatever you have on your savings account at the very second the interest is generated counts.

You get interest for all the EFDs you have in your account when the interest is calculated.

Oh, I said it already... ;)

Back