Question: Efficiency of [Fire Forge DAR 9300, Modified] and [Omegaton A204, Hypercharged]?

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
Anyone know what efficiency you can get with [Fire Forge DAR 9300, Modified] and [Omegaton A204, Hypercharged]?

Per 711, wiki is running now. I haven't tried wep compare yet

Weapon Compare is working. How do we view the combined Efficiency?

QGuEXD4.png

How do we view the combined Efficiency?

You can't.
You have to do the math by yourself.
WeaponCompare 2.0 was created by clever Wiki coders who quit before EFF got introduced.

A good reason for you and you and YOU to register an account and help improving Wiki with your coding talents! :computer:

I don’t have the exact formula handy tonight, but all you need is just the total decay + ammo for both the weapon and amp. Instead of just taking the average efficiency between the weapon and amp, you need to weight it according to how much each contributes to the total cost per shot.

The amp is only 16% of the cost per shot, so that weighted average of efficiency should come out to 62.5%, but I’d want to double check my verified formulas on my spreadsheet when I get home tomorrow before quoting me on that.

Found a stray spreadsheet that had the calcs in it.

In Excel, the formula is: =ROUNDUP((W/(A+W))*E+(A/(A+W))*P,1)

W = Weapon cost (ammo + decay)
A = Amp cost (ammo + decay)
E = Weapon eff.
P = Amp eff.

That brings it to 62.6% If I recall correctly, rounding up matches what is shown in the weapon's item page with an amp attached, but the game may still use more digits before rounding we cannot see. Still, that'll get you within a 0.1% if it's actually supposed to be normal rounding rather than always rounding up.

Edit: For clarity, the numbers for this item set are W=37, A=7.055, E=59.4, P=78.9 taken directly from the wiki. Make sure they costs are in pec.

Last edited:
Or you could just ask Buck Stone and thats it.

Or you could just ask Buck Stone and thats it.
I sent him a PM in-game.

EDIT: he doesn't know because he doesn't have the amp to test.

Last edited:
be it item A,B

effAB= ((costA*effA)+(costB*effB))/(costA+costB), where "cost" is in the sense used in wiki, decay+ammo per click

notes:

1. eff of nonmaxed weapons need to be adjusted for impact of HA under 10 (re impact of "missed" in turnover)
2. overamping gives "fake" eff increase, is only displayed
3. not sure alltogether on eff of nonmaxed weapons, MA's statements are contradictory.

Found a stray spreadsheet that had the calcs in it.
Is this posted somewhere? I am trying to run this in Excel and not having much luck.

Is this posted somewhere? I am trying to run this in Excel and not having much luck.
I don’t have the spreadsheet posted anywhere, but make sure you are using values as they show in the wiki having costs in pec. Here’s what this item set would be.

=Roundup((37/(7.055+37))*59.4+(7.055/(7.055+37))*78.9,1)

Last edited:

Threw this together in a couple of minutes for you and as such, it is not very pretty, but it appears to be working :D :

DISCLAIMER: This is based purely on the formulas provided within this thread and only tested on one setup. YMMV

Why would anyone invest 10-20k ped on a204 when you can get delta for 200 ped and slab it on it :p You can cycle 24631 ped with mod dar per 1 delta, so 1k ped MU spend per 100k ped cycled, thats around 1%.

Why would anyone invest 10-20k ped on a204 when you can get delta for 200 ped and slab it on it :p You can cycle 24631 ped with mod dar per 1 delta, so 1k ped MU spend per 100k ped cycled, thats around 1%.
MU on them is pretty hefty, adds 1% in MU to your burn. Guess that's not acceptable to many players.

Back