Eggs of Entropia Enjin Help Center Guides

That's why I was interested in the potato, but they removed it. Why have a pet with a buff that earns you 0.00001 pec less loss if you can have an authorized bug in the game.

MA do have a sense of humour, they might release the potato pet. That would be funny. 🤣🤣

That pic someone loaded (maybe another egg thread) of an Atrox carrying a huge gun looks pretty spectacular. Does make me wonder what pet might be in these eggs. Pets as a companion shooter would be pretty epic (mentiond it years ago). I don't know, I'm not a fan of 2000 USD lucky dips 🤣

It's not clear if the egg pet is bound, or just the Nft for the opportunity to become affiliate.

Bring on the 🥔 🤣

MA do have a sense of humour, they might release the potato pet. That would be funny. 🤣🤣

That pic someone loaded (maybe another egg thread) of an Atrox carrying a huge gun looks pretty spectacular. Does make me wonder what pet might be in these eggs. Pets as a companion shooter would be pretty epic (mentiond it years ago). I don't know, I'm not a fan of 2000 USD lucky dips 🤣

It's not clear if the egg pet is bound, or just the Nft for the opportunity to become affiliate.

Bring on the 🥔 🤣
It is clear actually. You just hate to read properly.

the pet is tied to the nft and will be transfered when sold just like the affiliate program.

so the pet is untradeable itself and must be traded by trading the nft. This is all super clear why so you keep getting confused on every clearly explained detail?

It is clear actually. You just hate to read properly.

the pet is tied to the nft and will be transfered when sold just like the affiliate program.

so the pet is untradeable itself and must be traded by trading the nft. This is all super clear why so you keep getting confused on every clearly explained detail?

My common sense and consequence radar, is clearly working at a higher frequency than yours. Besides I don't 'hate' the situation, I quite enjoy considering the challenges ahead to deal with those issues, and have given these eggs a considerable amount of my reading time.

It's "not" actually that clear how the pet would end up in another players EU account, since the business's are completely independent entities and do not share a tradng connection live in game.

I suppose the pet transfer will be arranged manually, that of course comes with its own basket of consequences, really not worth a wall of text. Although skirting over the issue, I wonder how much effort MA would likely contribute to manally transferring these pets, once the novelty has worn off and their attentions are elsewhere. Not like there's any money in it for them. Food for thought... right?

I do wonder if the pet will come with a "pet deed" recording food and experience? Or if a programmer will remember to code that deed as untradable. Little tip to MA there, as they probably haven't thought about that. Just to avoid some forum laughs on day one.

Nothing is as simple as it first appears. Have fun in game

Rick

My common sense and consequence radar, is clearly working at a higher frequency than yours. Besides I don't 'hate' the situation, I quite enjoy considering the challenges ahead to deal with those issues, and have given these eggs a considerable amount of my reading time.

It's "not" actually that clear how the pet would end up in another players EU account, since the business's are completely independent entities and do not share a tradng connection live in game.

I suppose the pet transfer will be arranged manually, that of course comes with its own basket of consequences, really not worth a wall of text. Although skirting over the issue, I wonder how much effort MA would likely contribute to manally transferring these pets, once the novelty has worn off and their attentions are elsewhere. Not like there's any money in it for them. Food for thought... right?

I do wonder if the pet will come with a "pet deed" recording food and experience? Or if a programmer will remember to code that deed as untradable. Little tip to MA there, as they probably haven't thought about that. Just to avoid some forum laughs on day one.

Nothing is as simple as it first appears. Have fun in game

Rick
It is clearly described, when trading the nft you contact support and let them know your the new owner and they manually move the pet. It’s explained in clear detail

It is clearly described, when trading the nft you contact support and let them know your the new owner and they manually move the pet. It’s explained in clear detail

Sure; I contact support, and say here's my nft wallet address (example oxe25tHxxr1uyt7xx1t11099e), I just bought this pet from another mysterious unknown person wallet address? And they say that's brilliant stuff Rick thanks, we've looked into our crystal ball and clearly see that's you... and they just take it from the current owners EU inventory and give it to me into my EU inventory. Totally bypassing all EU security and pocket etc.

pet is linked to egg ownership, which you need to register etc etc to get the affiliate peds. Manual until at least UE5 - and egg ownership proof will be what is required... that's what I read in whatever blurb...

Back