Ei Lita Senorita

My deepest condoleances, she was a fine person. Met her in DK society, and i knew she was having chemo. I hope you will pass over theese hard times.
Rest in peace!

Sorry to hear.
Stay strong! Need anything let us know!

My condolences. ♥️

May she rest in peace

So very sorry to hear this i Will remember Lita with joy!

My deepest condoleances to you and the rest of the family .

Sincerely/fric

Deepest condolences man. did not know your mom, but always seen her hunting around.

Kondolerer.

Har sett navnet poppe opp mange ganger igjennom åra og i supremacy reign tida mange år tilbake nå. Trist å høre... Ta vare på hverandre ♥️😢

So sorry for your loss. MY condolences to you and your family. :cry:

Very sad to hear that. I had many great conversations with Lita Seniorita. She was always so kind and friendly of a person and we did more than a few hunts a while back. I will keep you guys in my thoughts, very hard time to lose ones mother :(.

My condolences to you, all the family and friends. ❤️

Thank you all for the kind words. I am sure she would appreciate this a lot from all of you :)

Oh my, I'm very sad to hear that - seen her around in game for years and was always a pleasant experience. May she live on at Memorial Island and hope you are OK.

I am deeply sorry to hear about the passing of your loved mum. Without ever being in contact, somehow we were often crossing each other's way. So much so, she was practically a "reference" for me and I'll miss her very much.

I did not know her personally , only her name which I have seen in game.
She lives on in you and those that were touched by her.

My deepest condolences

Just heard about this... We been in society together for the last 5-6 years.. Fellow norwegian.. We talked about entropia and real life.. I lost my wife to the same fkd up sht some years ago, and Lita was one of those giving me supportive words and grabbed her rifle to join me for a hunt those times I escaped into Entropia.. I cant believe she is gone aswell.. With tears in my eyes I can say you will be remembered. Im so sorry for your loss to the family 😔 RIP my friend.

The only winner here are those damn leviathans....

Never talked with her as far i remember. But her name always made me laugh when i saw it on globals. Reminded me of some old cartoons...
RIP :/

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

My condolences to you.

In the Ramtop village where they dance the real Morris dance, for example, they believe that no one is finally dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away—until the clock he wound up winds down, until the wine she made has finished its ferment, until the crop they planted is harvested. The span of someone’s life, they say, is only the core of their actual existence.”

― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

I did not know her personally , only her name which I have seen in game many time over the years.

My deepest condolences

Sorry for your loss 😞

Just heard the sad news. I've been in the same socs with Lita for several years now... First DK, then Decay Squad ... and she was always kind, friendly... and so funny. I always looked forward to conversations with her ... she was going through so much the last years and she was a real fighter. I am so sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing your mother... But she will live on in your memories. I hope you will be ok as the days pass. Much love from me in your sad times.

:cry:

Sorry for your loss
i was in multiple socs with her
she was always very nice and will be missed

my condolences

So very sorry to hear about Lita , I was in DK with her for a few years she helped me a lot last year when I was diagnosed with the big C we talked a lot and we helped each other, she was such a lovely person, I am so heartbroken for you and your family, she will be up there hunting all the monsters in the sky, God bless you and your family and smile when you think of her she will be watching you .

yours Deanna dragonfly delta .

Thank you all

Thoughts are with you, your family and friends. So sad to hear, Lita will be missed.

Back