Eir mk1 unlimited

buckaroobanzai

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Buckaroo Buck Banzai
Just looted this fap and wondering how it fits the grand scheme of EU things. I ran a quick decay test and eco seems average. The most interesting feature is the 10% faster reload effect, that however is quite short lived.

It seems to me that it would be an interesting tool for a medic service: back of the envelope calculation seems to indicate that it could maintain a 10% reload for 1 hour with a net cost of around 3 ped vs the current 5 ped for Hyper 10.

Thoughts?

Take care,
BBB

Pretty good fap for a healing service. Migration would be killer. Hard hitting Eomon should keep the buff going constantly, saving the hunter on pills. Bit light on for the heals though, get it a few tiers if you can. That’s where it’s value is. Sell it to, or become, a paramedic.

I don’t think the buff is all that interesting for a personal fap as the buff will be half expired by the time you switch back to your weapon. Better off with an adj fap for better eco or hedoc for cheaper money.

Personally I don’t think it’s super valuable. Stats alone I would say 2-3k depending what the exact eco is. Update the wiki if you can. The buff might add 1-2k value, if sold to a paramedic. Hard to really say until we get out there and see them working in the field. I have a feeling that most hunters would just prefer running their candy canes and paying for a more eco fap, honestly.

Then maybe add a few more k for the rarity/new/cool factor and you got a rough stab in the dark price from me anyways.

I have a few ??? that may lead to more solid thoughts once answered :)
What are the basic stats and eco? If valuable to a fapper for the reload support to the hunter, then that value is the question.
What is the reload type and might players have that field maxed anyway? Has it been proven to work?
What is the relative cost per hour, presumably for at least partly that reload boost - and is it worth it?

Part of this 'worth it' question is unfortunately in the field of better loot quality from kills with less regen. Is there ANYBODY out there mapping cost-to-kill thresholds for better drops, or increased drops, who is also willing to share that info?

The only data I have is on the negative effect of higher kill cost side, lowering frequencies on simple mobs that drop mission bones, for example.
Some kind of semi-intelligent parser could be done now loots can be recorded in chat by maybe marking with short inputs when a kill was more efficient due to crits or lucky high shots on mobs that only require a few shots - I've not seriously looked at doing this, though, but it would affect this whole boost field too if carried out.

Ok, checked wiki - is there any sense in only fapping every 8 seconds to keep reload boost, while using something else otherwise?

Is this actually also in any way a bot-beater, by having at least the fapper carefully guiding the hunter's health and maybe getting better loot qualities than botters (potentially the hunter themselves might be 'afk-ish', though)?

I might be up for some tests as a fapper on NI if a mob is suitable. I can use an adjusted resto or resto10 if the cooldown group is different and efficeiency makes a difference...

Last edited:
the eco of the fap is approximately 29.1 HPP as per my very limited estimation of asking decay after 1 click (Decay is 1.5xxx pec per click).
So it is a very neat fap for sure, for eco reasons and the utility.

You can also have the (L) one froma NI Mission, it is basically 15 click BP for each 2k chimera kills , if you are codexing chimera get the mission, it is a nice extra.
for personal use it is useless, for a medic is costly, but someone will pay 5..7k just because has an effct.
it drops off "THE" 39 level monster, so the EIR 2 and EIR 3 probably come off bigger mobs, like drakes or centaurs

the eco of the fap is approximately 29.1 HPP as per my very limited estimation of asking decay after 1 click (Decay is 1.5xxx pec per click).
So it is a very neat fap for sure, for eco reasons and the utility.
Wiki has been updated by owner. Stated decay is 2.6pec. Not in particularly eco but not horrible, better than a hedoc, almost as good as Adj FAP.

Last edited:
I confirm decay is 2.6 pec. And, after some testing, I confirm this is a fapper's fap. Not a hunter's fap. Works pretty well in combination with an adjusted resto chip: heal over time means that your target hunter can remain constantly at less than 100% health and you can click on the Eir fap once every 8 secs to maintain the reload buff.

Wiki has been updated by owner. Stated decay is 2.6pec. Not in particularly eco but not horrible, better than a hedoc, almost as good as Adj FAP.
I confirm decay is 2.6 pec. And, after some testing, I confirm this is a fapper's fap. Not a hunter's fap. Works pretty well in combination with an adjusted resto chip: heal over time means that your target hunter can remain constantly at less than 100% health and you can click on the Eir fap once every 8 secs to maintain the reload buff.

That's very interesting, maybe it was fixed or changed since when it got released then, we tested it and it was 1.5 pec then
So much worse HPP in that case...

That's very interesting, maybe it was fixed or changed since when it got released then, we tested it and it was 1.5 pec then
So much worse HPP in that case...
Did you test the L or the unlimited?

Oh wow if it really is 16.83 hppp thats honestly really good and as long as the user doesn't need too big of heals or combine with a rest adj, thats a free 10% reload speed for the person you're healing for.

I was expecting it to be 9-12 hppp.

Makes me wonder what the eir 2 and 3 will be because those heal pretty good and give grit chance and grit dmg respectively.

IMO should be valued higher than Fap ADJ and Probably on par with mod2350 or slightly less as long as it's used by someone who is healing someone else.

If you're healing yourself as others have said, it's obviously better to use than a vivo s10, but you won't be benefitting from that reload speed all the time.

so I guess 5.5k would be about what it's worth IMO, depending who gets their hands on it.

I do wish the buff was for maybe 15 or 20 seconds as that would allow someone to use it as their own personal fap over a mod2350 fap adj etc.

eir 2 and 3 will be because those heal pretty good and give grit chance and grit dmg respectively.

Thanks, I was looking for this info. So the Eir 2 and 3 have no reload buff but rather crit ones? Duration is the same 8 secs?

How many UL have dropped?

How many UL have dropped?
I believe 3, and Sand Boar dropped the one I know about
Thanks, I was looking for this info. So the Eir 2 and 3 have no reload buff but rather crit ones? Duration is the same 8 secs?
That is correct EIR 2 is 1% crit chance and EIR 3 is 10 or 15% Crit Damage. Duration 8 seconds I believe as well. Can't confirm because they have not dropped yet.

Back