Ek 2900

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
anyone know the stats of ek 2900?

It's simular to the EK2600, but it has alot more decay.
Max Heal: 44 (Ek2600 has 42)
Decay: 15 (Ek2600 has 9)
They've both got the same recharge time aswell, 2.2 seconds.

I think Ill stick to my 2600 then ;) Ty!

Whew... nice decay :rolleyes:

DD
:evilking:

seems ridiculous to me that the EK 2900 pretty much has no use now i mean 2 heal more but a ton more decay? I mailed support about this and they said they are checking into it :p

Yea, as it seems this is the highest Ek possible to make atm, I would have hoped for a better one. At least max.50 heal :)

mebby u just have to low skills ? :silly:

Hally said:
mebby u just have to low skills ? :silly:

I didnt make that comment fit in anywhere :confused: :laugh:

the EK-2900 med kit was with the first batch of tool bps... it was the only L5 med kit. I crafted some of these up, the decay was pretty harsh. a few VU's later MA added a few more med kit bps to the tool book. one was the EK-2600 which made the that 2900 obsolete.

I see some people still make 2900's and sell them for more than the 2600 :( this is sad, since people will buy them off the auction assuming it is the best kit, because of higher number. but it's really not.

this will be fixed though as soon as MA will add stats to tools :) then people will know what they are buying before they do.

Skam said:
Yea, as it seems this is the highest Ek possible to make atm, I would have hoped for a better one. At least max.50 heal :)

2500dlx? ;)

mjukis said:

that kit is just wrong :p you can go broke in a few mins with it

btw, EK-2700 med kit has been made... it is also inferior to the 2600 fap. :( sadly. so I'd advise you not to buy this fap or the 2900 fap. atm 2600 is the best craftable fap you can get, and it's pretty affordable these days I think.

when L6-10 tools come out, I hope MA will have better faps, and maybe inprove on this horrible numbering system they have going on for them.

Buzz Lightyear said:
that kit is just wrong :p you can go broke in a few mins with it

btw, EK-2700 med kit has been made... it is also inferior to the 2600 fap. :( sadly. so I'd advise you not to buy this fap or the 2900 fap. atm 2600 is the best craftable fap you can get, and it's pretty affordable these days I think.

when L6-10 tools come out, I hope MA will have better faps, and maybe inprove on this horrible numbering system they have going on for them.

Yeah, I sure hope the lvl 6-10 will be better... It should be possible to craft First Aid Packs with a max heal on more then 50, without an extremely high decay.
What're the stats on the ek2700 anyway?

well, I still want to get a hold of geekman, to test it.

but 38 max heal (2600 is 42)
decay 8-9 pecs (2600 is 9)
speed bit faster than 2600

but it take rugaritz to craft :\ so it's really never going to be worth it, unless rugaritz starts dropping from drones or something.

Buzz Lightyear said:
well, I still want to get a hold of geekman, to test it.

but 38 max heal (2600 is 42)
decay 8-9 pecs (2600 is 9)
speed bit faster than 2600

but it take rugaritz to craft :\ so it's really never going to be worth it, unless rugaritz starts dropping from drones or something.

It doesn't sound to bad, depending on the reload ofcourse... It could be better then the Ek2600. I hope it's 8 Pec decay and not 9... how many ingots of rugaritz are required to craft one?

2 rugaritz per click

the reloads are very close, and decay is like 8.5 pecs or something... will get all stats on geekman's chart soon.

still, at best the kits are the same. but since 2600's are flooded atm, there is no way you can craft the 2700 in an economical way.

Back