Electronic Arts take over Mindark (internal leaked papers)

you have too much spare time :p

If I had any idea where to click to actually download the PDF file.... I would... But I hate sites like that

hehe, sadly it is abolutely realistic EA scenario :D

i am so happy that MA stands at least a bit behind their idea and great game!

Yeah got to love what EA did to Westwood Studios (NOT!).

C&C4.

:duh:

Spread the link as it wont last long :

http://depositfiles.com/files/qes0apyt9

Fake, and not funny even as for you McCormick :/ . You were beter as cynic crytic, who not encourage ppl to click suspicious link on suspicious sites. First time i saw something from you wchich left me with feeling of wasted time, dissapointed. I even had to doublecheck if OP was really that "famous" McCormick...unfortunately it was.

Fake, and not funny even as for you McCormick :/ . You were beter as cynic crytic, who not encourage ppl to click suspicious link on suspicious sites. First time i saw something from you wchich left me with feeling of wasted time, dissapointed. I even had to doublecheck if OP was really that "famous" McCormick...unfortunately it was.

If you dont trust my links, dont even think of clicking them...but Im still full of cynicism.

If deposit files is already beeing called suspicious...then I dont know. Id prefer using megaupload, but Kim messed it up.

Have you actually read it ? Would have been too boring just to post it as plain text...sorry I tried the other way around....cheers m8 .)

Back