Elite entropia shirt

I like the Entropia Horizon logo for the front. What is the Elite? is it required? it doesn't make much sense to me but maybe I am missing something. Also your first shots showed the logos without any borders, but this last one seems to have the rectangle around it still, was it possibly not a transparency you used? (or however that works)

For the back... I am not sure.... Is color allowed? There used to be some cool images of all the creatures hanging out around the word Entropia that looked pretty cool, not sure if it would work for the back or not.

The idea of Planet specific, or soc specific on the back would be cool as well.

badass troxie :)

entropia_universe__atrox_concept_fan_art_by_the_onlie-d5o6edw.jpg

don't worry i have many plans, only problem is selling of them, cuz making one shirt per request costs almost double price than if u order 5-10 pcs.
thise site is only examplary, but i have manufacturer from RL at my disposal, and offcourse i have design team ready, its all work in progress atm, but basically, all you can immagine i can make. so shirts with textures ingame, or anything, you can always send me message with ur request, and i can send you offer,

as for this campaigns, this is to see how it will go, if we achieve goal, only this edition will be printed and we continue to newer and better ones.

if your serious buyer or want a partnership, we can talk on skype: wantos-wallow

Back