Emerald Lakes Mall shops won't render

Society
Never will I have Sock
Angela Draniie Cloud
Checked with a few other avatars, I believe Emerald Lakes' Mall is having issues rendering since the removal of Mayhem.

I really wanted to go mining with amps I had stashed in my shop too. . .

Confirmed with a few owners. Support tickets are in and some live support folks at MA sound like they sent word ahead too, so hopefully it's prioritized.

I've seen this happen once with a subset of shops there, but it was fixed at the next weekly maintenance., so maybe it will be a quicker turnaround this time. Strange how it would happen due to Mayhem ending though.

Is the mall itself not rendering or just the items placed? One of my tenants would sometimes have a problem where all the placed items would be removed and seemingly not existing in game (Not transferred back to inventory/storage, just vanished). This happened in Port Atlantis.

Hopefully MA fixes these problems swiftly, people pay rent or invest in these properties and rely on the income they generate. Can’t generate income from invisible shops.

You don’t know about these arrangements?
No, is it like renting a gun or any other item basically? With collateral needed over the value size of a shop and for long term use it doesn’t make sense to rent a shop if it’s how I think it is, but if your doing it I must be imaging it wrong is why I ask.

No, is it like renting a gun or any other item basically? With collateral needed over the value size of a shop and for long term use it doesn’t make sense to rent a shop if it’s how I think it is, but if your doing it I must be imaging it wrong is why I ask.
The collateral trade is temporary and only needed for the transfer of managerial rights at the terminal. I have a rental sales thread where I explain the process for those who aren’t informed how estate terminals work, feel free to check it out. Anyway this has nothing to do with this thread so I’ll leave it there.

The collateral trade is temporary and only needed for the transfer of managerial rights at the terminal. I have a rental sales thread where I explain the process for those who aren’t informed how estate terminals work, feel free to check it out. Anyway this has nothing to do with this thread so I’ll leave it there.
Awesome I’ll check it out, thanks.
That makes a lot more sense than what I had in mind!

I'm not gonna lie, it was like this before mayhem, and I just took it as normal. I actually fell through the floor into a lower level shop at deer mall, but emerald lakes was the worst for shops being unrendered as you round the hallway.

It's worse than they used to be on calypso but much like my floors on Arkadia. I just figured they fixed the service stations but not the malls so much.

On calypso, I mean - I'm not aware of Ark devs ever doing anything about it.

This is happening to me repeatedly in Omegaton City tonight as well. Delta block A shops standing in the innermost shop next to any furniture and moving my caret over items the interior of much of the building will de-render.

To the extent that I fall to the courtyard floor below until it re-renders around me.

and hopefully Mindark changes that system in the new game engine... if someone holds the deed they should own it and have full rights. Period. Terminal should indicate who deed holder currently is, which is who should have management of the place.

More than likely new estates are or content is being created. EVERY TIME Mindark creates new estates it screws up the database of old for a time. My guess is new apartments are showing up on some planet somewhere in the near future.

and hopefully Mindark changes that system in the new game engine... if someone holds the deed they should own it and have full rights. Period. Terminal should indicate who deed holder currently is, which is who should have management of the place.

More than likely new estates are or content is being created. EVERY TIME Mindark creates new estates it screws up the database of old for a time. My guess is new apartments are showing up on some planet somewhere in the near future.
Why? What’s wrong with the current system, I think this current abuse of the system is a clever way to rent, without MA needing to do new work like making a proper contract system

Although a proper contract/rental system would be amazing, no need to remove this “feature” before they have a replacement

Back