Samuel Sam Robet
Emerald Lakes Mall
31652, 59210 - Emerald Lakes Mall TP - West of Treasure Island City TP

elmall.jpg

slide2.jpg

Last edited:
el.jpg

Floor 1 Shops, and Owners

Shop 1: Zombie Armaments and Supply - Remy Master Chief Lebeau & Samuel Sam Robet
Shop 2: Penut's Bazzar - Peanut DeadlyPeanut Hall
Shop 3: Shop 3 - FiighterAce Silverfox WingCommander
Shop 4: GloryHound Thoughts & Shots - Warden Coz Coz
Shop 5: Shop 5 - Daniel Oxid Berit
Shop 7: Shop 7 - Popfuzz Poppy Fuzzy
Shop 8: Lady Lustreal's Emporium - Lady Lustreal
Shop 10: Shop 10 - Onkel RobRoy Bob - Shop has some Items, but is Restricted
Shop 11: Nixon's Escape - Tony Nixon Larsen - Shop is Full, but Restricted
Shop 12: Shop 12 - Bigdaddy bigdaddycg ciano - Shop is Empty and Restricted
Shop 13: Knowing - Leland Lee Reibling
Shop 14: Summer's Fashion Designs - Alkesh Summer Vallan

Floor 2 Shops, and Owners

Shop 1: Mining Tools - Radiance Rad Luminosity
Shop 2: Shop 2 - Caius Thiti Ceasar - Shop is Empty and is Public
Shop 3: Shop 3 - Earl Von Kippler
Shop 4: Celia's Salon - celia penats krok
Shop 5: Shop 5 - iulrorck abaddon bark
Shop 7: Zombie Armaments and Supply - Narfi Hungry Willhelm
Shop 8: Dandy's Loot Factory - Lucifer Dandy Leon
Shop 10: Shop 10 - Marcus Callender The Estate Broker - Shop is Empty and is Public
Shop 11: LeeLoo's Corner - LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
Shop 12: KRMY - Krimanji Krimey Groening
Shop 13: 70's Shop - Seventy 70 Was
Shop 14: Big Daddy's - Bigdaddy Bigdaddycg Ciano

Floor 1 - Descriptions

Peanut's Bazaar

My shop, Peanut's Bazaar, specializes in gear for the beginning adventurer and more. Mostly crafted goods i craft myself along with items on consignment from members of my soc. While most of my stock is geared to newer / mid level players i do offer items even seasoned veterans may want to use. I offer a large assortment of weapons including Breers, Svempas, Geotreks along with some TT guns from other planets like the S.I. HK110 and any Arkadia weapon I can get my hands on. I also have a large variety of crafted weapon amps Bull Tacs and Shears and enhancers for both weapons and armor. While killing things is great, I also offer a large assortment of healing tools as well, Vivos, S.I. Heart, Gyro FAPs.

Simply put i have a large variety of things from mining amps to weapons to FAPs to armor to enhancers to blueprints to weapon amps to other tools. Im constantly crafting new things and restocking the shop and i review and change prices on a weekly, even sometimes daily basis. I always set my prices to below MU in most cases you can save your self 2-10% up to 15% below MU. This shop is simply put my Entropia dream since i started playing many years ago and im having a ton of fun with it.

So come on down, browse the shelves and save yourself money over auction if your ever in need of gear and supplies.

Happy Hunting, Deadly Peanut :)

Last edited:
Floor 2 - Descriptions

Colorful Faith - LeeLoo´s Corner: Your Fashion Component Shop

In this shop you find components to create your own individual fashion style.

1. different plain clothes: basic pattern, urban pattern, work pattern, luna pattern, flame pattern, multi pattern .... all m + f
2. paints - all in stacks of 323 (= 1 field) or 646 (=2 fields)
3. textures - mostly in stacks of 323 (= 1 field) Many more textures in stock, just ask!

You can then contact LeeLoo Faith (via Player Register) to get it all applied to your clothes :)

Additional content:

looted Weapons (right-right Corner)
Ore/Enmatter (Shopkeeper)
Beauty/Make-Up (Shopkeeper)

some misc items like Champagne, Fruit and deco Articles can also be found

Last edited:
You must spread.. blah blah. Excellent thread already! I like your shop layout images, too.

Rowan

So today I was able to catch DeadlyPeanut and interview him about him and his shop. Peanut's Bazaar, located on Floor 1 shop 2.

picture1_950979.jpg

1: Why did you become a shop owner?

I always wanted to own a shop since day one of playing. It fits my play stye I craft a bunch of stuff and sell it. Is quite fun too.

2: How long have you owned your shop?

Coming up on 4 months now

3: How long have you been playing Entropia? What Planet where you born?

The only one that existed at the time :tongue2: , been playing like 4 years i think

4: How did you get your shop?

Direct Player Trade, Found the seller via advertising in twins of all things :)

5: Whats your favorite thing about being a shop owner?

The micro-Managing of the whole thing, Stocks, sales logs , crafting logs it is a big balancing act And you meet some nice people too :)

6: What kind of things do you normally stock?

Hunting gear mostly somewhat aimed towards new players, but also some mining gear and other nik naks i pick up around

7: What has sold the most in your shop?

Breer M1as , Followed by Accuracy Enhancer Is , S.I. HK110s then Vivo T5s. Breer M1as are by far ahead though :)

8: Have you enjoyed running your shop?

YES ! :D

9: What is your main proffesion?

Hmm that is a tough one Miner and Crafter are pretty much tied , Hunting i do when i want to shoot stuff not really a profession at all

10: Any closing comments?

Happy Hunting from DeadlyPeanut !

Interview With Silverfox, From Silverfox's Outlet. Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 3

silver.jpg

I had too expensive items for auction, the fees are too high and exposure time too short. It just wasn’t cost efficient.

My wife had it before me so it has been in family since start of Emeralds mall..

3: How long have you been playing entropia? What planet where u born?

2005 Old Calypso

4: How did you get your shop? (bought form player, auction, drug deals?)

Traded it from wife when she gave up playing. Aprox 2012

Pleased customers..and I also like to pimp my shop :)

Loot stuff Mostly guns and armors

High end rifles

ofc if not I would have sold it!

9: What is your main profession?

I show Apprentice Sweat Gatherer

10: any closing comments?

I just bid people welcome to a visit now and then. I try to always have something interesting in shop ;)

Catching up with Leeloo from Leeloo's Corner Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 2 Shop 11

leeloo_s_shop.jpg

I colored so many beautiful clothes and wished to sell them instead of bleaching. The Idea was to create complete outfits and sell them there allready textured and colored, but people prefer to create their own look.

I bought it October 2007 - upgraded to bigger Shop in March 2011.

since January 2006 on Calypso

directly bought from Mall Owner RobRoy in 2007, then in 2011 traded with soc mate small shop + ped for bigger shop

to furnish it was quite a fun task

Paints, Textures and uncustomized clothes
looted Weapons, Ore&Enmatter, MakeUp

hard to say! sometimes its paints, sometimes textures, sometimes weapons

i guess so *rofl*

:painter: .. expert Colorer maybe?

I have many more paints and textures in stock, just add me via Player Register and ask!

Catching up With Summer from Summer's Fashion Designs!
Floor 1 Shop 14

summer-shop-pics_197415.gif

I wanted to have a place of my own to sell the clothes I make not just though auction, and also to sell paints and textures, so a shop was a logical step.

Shop was opened in march 2010. I knew I wanted something different and something that has not been done before so we came up with the giga signs as walls and veneers for flooring. My soc mate Globex made all the awesome graphics you see on the walls. It took a while to set everything up and to place all the veneer flooring :p

Summer is about to celebrate her 5th birthday in one week :) Was born on Calypso.

It was a gift from my husband (then boyfriend) Buzz Erik Lightyear. It was his furniture shop before.

No more shop fees! :p Just being able to showcase my work and have a place where I can sell the clothes I make.

The shop is stocked with plain low tt clothes (cognac coats, queen stiletto boots, ranchers, pants, shirts, glasses ...) and already customized clothes (anything from just colored clothes to a unique emerald texture coat). I also have a make up counter and a very friendly shoopkeeper with furniture.
There is a shelf with paint and textures as well. Lots of goodies for every fashion taste :)

I would say clothes and furniture.

I love it! I loved when we were designing it and I loved every hour of placing the veneers on the floor (and that was lots of hours lol). Still love everything about it!

Texturer & Colorer, then shop owner and hunter. Although can't seem to find time to hunt anymore. Will have to fix that!

Thanks for the interview and for your effort to promote Emerald Lakes Mall and all the shops in it!
And Happy Holidays :xsmile:

Last edited:
Catching up with Lady Lustreal from Lady Lustreal's Emproium Floor 1 shop 8

attachment.php

I rarely TT anything and was having storage issue. I was trading at Twin peakes to clear storage, but was unable to get anything else So natural progression was to a Shop, as it stores the stuff while I wait for it to sell.

I had my grand opening in Jul 2011, but I had the shops a little before that.

Just had my 3rd Birthday this Dec and at the time only Planet was planet Calypso.

I traded with a player to Get Emerald Lakes, The player noticed I had bought another Shop on auction and offered me his.

Logging on and having the sale icon come up ;-) Actually it is knowing that Someone has found a deal at my shop and now has something they wanted/needed.

Anything and everything ;-) Since I rarely TT anything I end up with a wide variety of items which eventually end up in the shops. I have a few players that will sell me stuff instead of TTing it when I have spare PEDs (I try to give slightly over TT), however most items are from my own hunting, crafting and mining, and since I am a lowered skilled player, that normally means the lower end items.

Surprisingly Blue Prints, Likely because I price them at a max of 3.01 Peds for a Quality Rating 1 Blue Print with a lot at just 1.01 Peds. Otherwise it seems to be a variety of items.

Yes I have, though it is a surprising amount of work. Just to adjust prices it takes me over 5 Hours to complete my four shops, and since I try to sell at 10% off of the Monthly MU. The prices are shifting constantly.

Time wise Shop Keeper ;-) I actually consider myself a jack of all trades, I enjoy crafting, which means I need to mine and hunt for materials. I also have Body Sculpting Unit, and a Face Sculpting Chair, though I haven’t actually done any makeovers as of yet. I have also started to Color and Texture items, however I am just beginning so nowhere near as good as Summer is, another great Emerald Lakes Shop owner.

Thank you for the interview and I am glad that I am a part of the Emerald Lakes Shop owner Family. A great bunch of people. And don’t hesitate to stop by and check out what I have for sale. Cheers All.

Back