Hatchling
Society
ATH Hunter
Die immer lacht
aloha all ☺

first of all the facts:

1. MA telling the game is skill based! Yes it is ☺
2. ESI`s are only dropping from hunitng! Yes they do ☺
3. Prices for ESI`s are exploding in AH and prices for Skill Implant are going down! Yes they do ☺

Your giving all players skills, cause it is a skill based game. Why you dont give all players the possibility do getting ESI from all categories or f.e. for TT value?
Sure Miner and Crafter could buy them from AH or other players but with what profit when you look at the prices !?!
Also they don't have the choice. like the hunters, to keep their skills and sell the esi, this is absolutely not fair !

I'm pretty sure that players will write here, that`s makes no difference whether I buy esi in AH or get from the loot and extract my skills. But it's a big difference!

Here`s my suggestion:

Please think about how to have a chance to get ESI`s in all categories or for all players.

The suggestion is not new in various forms. It is often perceived as wrong that there are such obstacles to trading skills. There are some foreseeable consequences, however, if they were removed.

Adding ESI to mining and crafting loot, like you're suggesting, is a double edged sword. Miners and crafters would have access to more MU than they already have access to, bot not too much because as the supply increases MU on ESI will go down and hunters would have less incentive to hunt, which in turn would result in lower demand for crafted items such as enhancers and armors, hurting miners and crafters.

ye..uhm..no....on this direction we should also then getting blueprints and high mu mining ressources from hunting...right ?

sometimes I think people can not read.
fact is : MA always says the game is skill based.
and what I say is : so give us all players the chance to get out our skills for TT

- so hunters are ONLY doing hunting for ESI :))) ? you kidding me! I looted ONE FUCKING ESI in 5 years :)
and dont tell me I hunt the wrong creatures, you knowing about the luck of loot rotation :)

the ONLY thing I wanna bring up is a little more fairness for ALL OF US in the game !!!

if you havent got this then Im realy sorry for you.
why not ESI for ALL from TT. then you realy will see how much your skills are worth.

I'm pretty sure that players will write here, that`s makes no difference whether I buy esi in AH or get from the loot and extract my skills. But it's a big difference!
For the hunter the cost (in missed out sales-mu) is the same when using looted ESI as for anyone who buys from auction

Let’s make oils and robot parts available from crafting too, any other great ideas?

I want redulite when i hunt kerberos and level 13 L bp amps when I hunt atrox, when i'm afk I want shopkeepers pads and If I deposit 10$ afer 6 year break i want a very large shop on prime location.
ITS NOT FAIR AND I DEMAND EQUALITY.

From a business perspective I don't see MA doing anything like this. There are certain loots and resources associated with each profession and there is some grade within those professions on the likelihood of getting larger and better loots. More skills and better equipment give you opportunity within each profession and each profession has specific loot to get people to expand their game play. It's more money in MA's pocket if people focus on more than just one profession so ESIs are incentive to hunt. I don't loot them often but its a nice little bonus when I do and I equate that to looting a decent deposit of Tridenite in mining or higher level gems in crafting or something of that nature.

I had an idea to revamp the ESI system. You can have tiers of ESIs like common, adjusted, improved, modified, augmented, perfected. You would lose a percentage of skills like you do now, but more or less based on the tier it is. So common esi's you lose 50%, 40% for adjusted, 30% for improved, 20% for modified, 10% for augmented, and 0% for perfected. Obviously the lower levels would be a lot more common and worth a lot less but i think this would increase the ability to chip in and out tremendously while still maintaining balance in the skill market. The skill values would all normalize after a time to their true value regardless of ESI price, and hunters would maintain their markup. What do you think? :wise:

Ok I support ESI drops for crafters if I can get Recycle prints from hunting. :D

Or we can just let each profession class have its own loot, forcing us to support eachother. :)
You want ESI, you come to me, I want recycle, I come to you. :)

Also, ESIs from TT = No. As hunters we get the lowest average markup potential as is (vs mining and crafting). ESIs are one of only a few decently valued things we can sell for profit. Why do you want to take that from us?

Last edited:
sorry when ALL thinking here Im the idiot and havent understood the GAME!
Im not talking about the fucking loot here for hunters,miners or crafters!
also im not talking about the fucking loot rotation or the MU for looted stuff!
we all nowing the MU is up to all of us, when a player want the stuff for xxx% or xxxTT they will buy it!

Im talking about the ONLYONE what is for all of us CONSTANT in this game: SKILLS

I just wanted make it better for all but when you all thinking Im the idiot, then I will be the idiot for you.
have a nice day ☺

sorry when ALL thinking here Im the idiot and havent understood the GAME!
Im not talking about the fucking loot here for hunters,miners or crafters!
also im not talking about the fucking loot rotation or the MU for looted stuff!
we all nowing the MU is up to all of us, when a player want the stuff for xxx% or xxxTT they will buy it!

Im talking about the ONLYONE what is for all of us CONSTANT in this game: SKILLS

I just wanted make it better for all but when you all thinking Im the idiot, then I will be the idiot for you.
have a nice day ☺
Mate chill, we can all disagree and have our own opinions, doesn’t mean one person is objectively correct and the other is an idiot. I’m sorry we do not like your idea but there is no personal attack here (well at least not from me 🙂)

If we are misinterpreting you in anyway and this is the cause for your frustration then sorry but your English translation isn’t the best, at least for me to understand. Maybe revert to German and have us translate it ourselves, or have another user translate your words, sometimes it works out clearer.

imagine "fruit walking" for Esi! man the dream!

its a fruit or dung nooo Its a full ESI! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

have a nice day ☺

I don't think your an idiot and I know where you are coming from in your suggestion. The only way ESIs would work is if they are incorporated into the other professions in some way like implementing salvaging in mining or crafting them with rare BPs. Is this something on MA's radar? I doubt it unless it can someway increase their bottom line. I think there has been suggestions for salvaging going back to Project Entropia and the closest thing I've seen to it is boxes in loot and the treasure option on Arkadia. All in all the loot is just something players have to adapt to and it does change. For a while there ESIs were hard to come by now it seems they are popping up more often or people are just clearing out their storage now that Mayhem has changed.

Price of skill implants is dropping a bit but I believe MA doesn't want them to be too common, else people who quits would sell their skills more easily and would withdraw more, bunch of people left the game with tons of skills, that's some savings for MA. Making them available at the TT would be a huge loss for MA AND players.

Last time I looted a skill implant they were called "generic skill implant" :D

Cute shai UwU, PEN Manos ftw!

Back