Encourage New Players :)

By the way Hugh, did you get a suit of CRA armor? I really think you deserve one! Or even two.

Event 19 now started

Still looking for more sponsors for me to continue these events

Alternatively if any of you have small items you would like to hide in the event area, then please do so anytime during the event. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out on this matter

Sometime in the future i intend to advertise here on EF with a banner, so if anyone has any EFD to donate then please do so, I think i need about 15k per banner so the more - the better - thanks guys for your support

Only enough sponsors for 3 more events :)

C'mon guys, 100 peds ain't much to pay for plenty of +rep here on EF

Also accepting EF dollars to aid in my banner campaign, need 15k for 3 days advertising on EF.

Don't let these events fade away, we need as many new players to the game as we can get :)

Event 20 starting at 17:00 MA Time

Only enough sponsors for 1 more event :(

Alternatively if any of you have small items you would like to hide in the event area, then please do so anytime during the event. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out on this matter

Sometime in the future i intend to advertise here on EF with a banner, so if anyone has any EFD to donate then please do so, I think i need about 15k per banner so the more - the better - thanks guys for your support

Hugh Willose

Only enough sponsors for 1 more event

Hugh Willose

Come on folks dig deep and help Hugh and these events continue.

Put a smile on several faces at the same time :)

Sheeps=

Event 20 starting at 17:00 MA Time

Only enough sponsors for 1 more event :(

Hugh Willose

Only enough sponsors for 1 more event

Hugh Willose

Bump for new sponsors

Only enough sponsors for 2 more events

Also accepting EF dollars to aid in my banner campaign, need 15k for 3 days advertising on EF.

Don't let these events fade away, we need as many new players to the game as we can get

Event 21 now running - sponsored by Oracle Kev Fountofwisdom

Only enough sponsors for 1 more events

Don't let these events fade away, we need as many new players to the game as we can get

Put me down for 100 ped...will try to catch you in game later today.

-Mack

hi mack, need to meet up with you before this weeks event, seems its gonna be the last event due to lack of sponsors :(

Event 22 now running.

Until i find more sponsors this will be the last event :(

100 ped is needed for each event to run

Dont let these events fade away, they have been great fun for many a noob.

Bump for best steady newbie event running.

Help Hugh keep this event alive! Much rep and love from nubs to sponsors!

I will put in a 100, send me a mess when you can meet up. today or tomorrow would be best for me

Thanks mate - much appreciated - PM sent

Event 23 now running.

Until i find more sponsors this will be the last event

100 ped is needed for each event to run. I even accept items as prizes, so anybody with items in storage gathering dust i would appreciate :)

Dont let these events fade away, they have been great fun for many a noob.

sponsor bump

need another sponsor for next weeks event :)

Bump for Hugh and the Event

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

hahah Encourage new players a joke MA discourages them if thay have to deposit and shoot craft mine only way thay gain is by some one giving to charity to them like free ammo free guns ETC:lolup:

C'mon guys, show em what your made of.
No more events until new sponsors :)
Dont let these events stop, 23 sponsors so far +another 10 by me, that's 33 happy noobs that have stayed in the game :)

Sponsor bump :)

Hi Hugh :)

My Soc -TAO- wants to donate 100 PED plus a full set of Pixie(M) for the next event.
I've yet to collect all donations in, so we might have more items to add yet

jay :)

Great News - thnx a lot :)
PM me for a meet :)

Great News - thnx a lot :)
PM me for a meet :)

Will do. I'm in the UK, so there shouldn't be a problem finding a mutually convenient time. any evening up to and including the small hours is fine :)

jay :)

P.S. oops! this was supposed too be a PM lol. I suppose you might as well just reply by PM, as if it was!

Back