Encourage New Players :)

I like both ideas. Paying noobs more for sweat and the like, and these little events are very enjoyable to watch, even if you don't participate.

Although my account has been around since roughly '05/06, I was very off and on when playing and haven't started putting serious effort into this game until a month or two ago.

The one thing I do remember was 4 years ago when sweating on what I remember as "Combibo Hill Island" there was someone that was donating low level armors to those that could solve their riddles. It was how I received my first set (that I still use since I hardly played over the years).

Good Idea - I will bear it in mind for the future - will see how these events go first though :)

Event 1 - ticket found - looking for new sponsors :)

Big Bump for new sponsors - help a noob :)

Looking for more sponsors :)

need more sponsors - c'mon guys :)

Event 4 now in progress - Sponsored by Karak Rookie Inu - Dark Knight Squires

New sponsors needed :)

Cmon Guys - i need a little support here please :)

New Sponsor

Bogger - Dark Knights - 100 ped

Thnx mate :)

Event 5 in progress - Sponsored by Emissery of Janus - Dark Knights - 100 ped

Servers down - now is a good time to look for some sponsors :)

Event 6 in progress - new sponsors needed :)

Still waiting for sponsor payments from 3 people - please see original post :)

Bump for donations :)

Looking at the thread, there has been 1848 views, yet only a handfull of players have donated ..... surely more can donate, doesn't have to be peds ... c'mon guys, rummage around in your storage & see what you can part with that you won't loose sleep over... noob armour parts would be good too ....

Hugh ... you'll get another donation from me :) + a couple of low-end SGA armour parts I've got collecting dust in storage.

Back