[Ended] New competition: Win an ADJUSTED FAP!

Status
Damn,had a mining hof last week,but dont know how to take a sceenie.Is it ok for somebody else to come and make the screenie?

zajebani said:
Damn,had a mining hof last week,but dont know how to take a sceenie.Is it ok for somebody else to come and make the screenie?

I don't think I can allow that.

To take a screenie you:
1. Press C and P so that time and coordinates appear
2. Presss "print screen"
3. Alt+tab out of pe, open ms paint or another image program and past the image by pressing ctrl+v
4. save the image to a file
5. Visit this site and click "gallery", then "upload". Follow the instructions there.

Alternatively you could download a program like fraps that can take and save the screenie to a file by a single keypress while you are ingame.

On Topic ppl :p

26.)492 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

27.)94 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

28.)52 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Today talking with my soc mate a question raised in my mind about this "Mod" function in this case.
What happens if this "euromillions" number is divided by the competition enetrie amount number and don't have anything left?

for example: 90000000(euromillions) mod 1500(number of entries) = 0

Does it mean that the last entrie can't win, because "Mod" function never gives back this competition entrie number in this case.
Maybe you should take "number of entries"+1 for Mod function, or determine that if the result is "0" then the last entrie has won the competition.

Of course I can be wrong, and if it so then corect me.

Thank You!

madball said:
Today talking with my soc mate a question raised in my mind about this "Mod" function in this case.
What happens if this "euromillions" number is divided by the competition enetrie amount number and don't have anything left?

for example: 90000000(euromillions) mod 1500(number of entries) = 0

Does it mean that the last entrie can't win, because "Mod" function never gives back this competition entrie number in this case.
Maybe you should take "number of entries"+1 for Mod function, or determine that if the result is "0" then the last entrie has won the competition.

Of course I can be wrong, and if it so then corect me.

Thank You!

Good question!
We will give the first entry the number zero, the second will be 1 and so on to avoid this. I will post a list with all entries before the final draw is done so everybody knows who got what numbers.

Been a while :p.

Another one for me.

yay! one for the FAP.

longu1_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

Ackligt? :)

29.)56 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

30.)61 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

31.)146 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

32.)270 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

33.)51 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Continued :p

34.)129 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

35.)115 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

36.)59 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

37.)61 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

38.)54 Ped[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

(2) 110 ped

(3) 110 ped

Guess I´m in too :cool:

q:)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That is really good idea :D so bad that it's only player made event... MA could make more diffrend events in time... with nice prizes :D

Gl everyone :D May the hofs be with you ! (on Akoz's Lands !) :p

Let's post mine as well... two screens as I had to kill another ambulimax before I remembered to press C and P... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

my entry to this wonderful competition :) :cheer:

(4) 105 ped

finally after 11 hours hunt on this land

Status
Back