Endgame's Most Excellent Event

Thank you all for your interest and support of the concept.

Sadly, the players have spoken, and this event is not for most of you. I do appreciate the respectful, supportive responses, even the constructively critical ones.

The event is officially cancelled. I will be reaching out to each wonderful player who purchased a ticket for their full refund in the coming days. Perhaps we will try something again another time.

Thank you!
My first event with 100% return ;)

Yeah, I agree on the timing, was a bit of a stretch for me also. Maybe look to reschedule between Halloween + Xmas, with plenty of advance notice.

Same as any competition for a prize really. You pay entry fee and you have a chance of converting that fee into something that is worth much more.

"The ticket price is too high";
Well if 3500 PED over two weeks (250 ped per day, i think?) is too much for a chance of winning these items, then you probably have no business owning these items.

I really don´t think having a higher tax and lower ticket cost would have been better, I know I have absolutely no interest in grinding a high tax event at least. It seems as though people are recently getting better at understanding the implications of hunting taxed (you know, that you lose the tax) and as such are less interested in hunting taxed.
If tax was set at 3% i would lose a decent chunk more than 3500 ped in 2 weeks :)
Agree. Don’t get me wrong this is a massive shame this event isn’t going ahead. However it’s was so niche. The people who could already had and the people that want couldn’t participate.

For example: Wack out spiders young, extend the event and would have cleaned up… with all the people trying their luck

Last edited:
Make the ticket price max 500-1000 ped you'll have a lot more potential entries next time. Also personally I think an event like this needs to be a month at least. Max 2 months and set in between MA events (outside mayhem and migration) for maximum entries. Advance notice as well. Rebalance the rewards as necessary, trial and error. I think the tax rate was quite good decision though. But the steep entry fee scared most potential customers away. This way maybe next one won't be cancelled! :)

Just my two pecs.

Make the ticket price max 500-1000 ped you'll have a lot more potential entries next time. Also personally I think an event like this needs to be a month at least. Max 2 months and set in between MA events (outside mayhem and migration) for maximum entries. Advance notice as well. Rebalance the rewards as necessary, trial and error. I think the tax rate was quite good decision though. But the steep entry fee scared most potential customers away. This way maybe next one won't be cancelled! :)

Just my two pecs.
You can always buy or rent a land area and implement your ideas into a huge event as you suggest and let us see how it turn out.
I look forward to see extremely huge events from people suggesting lower entry fee or similar.
I want to see more action and less words.

You can always buy or rent a land area and implement your ideas into a huge event as you suggest and let us see how it turn out.
I look forward to see extremely huge events from people suggesting lower entry fee or similar.
Maybe someday, soon. ;)

Is that bad the dmg from stalkers (i can't compare to myself since i got 80-83 impact protection) ? I recall falx missing a shitload

Again top advice by you… 🤨
suspect you’ve never worked as part as a team?

suspect you’ve never worked as part as a team?
I can't say I've worked much in my life but when it comes to team in games I am most of the time their captain and I lead them to victory at all cost.

I can't say I've worked much in my life but when it comes to team in games I am most of the time their captain and I lead them to victory at all cost.
My experience with both: working in a team environment within a professional gaming setting is miles harder than working with a team in the work environment. Work environment everything is slow paced and not hard to keep up with at all comparatively so no need to discredit yourself for not having work experience.

Is that bad the dmg from stalkers (i can't compare to myself since i got 80-83 impact protection) ? I recall falx missing a shitload
Main issue is if you get 2-3 or more falx hitting you all at once, which is a huge issue especially if you're melee(and the main reason I'm not participating)

Agree 100% but not many players can hunt 260dmg 90 imp/10 stab mobs.
Would i pay 1k for a ticket if they would be y-o maturity? Most likely yes.
I understand big boys want big mobs but 10 people wont pay for event :)
Perseus should be enough for protection, it's not uber gear.

Perseus should be enough for protection, it's not uber gear.
Yes and no, someone like me with 285hp and 60 evader would still had problems in that armor (max hit would be around 140). Like i said im aware that im way out of your league but i just wanted to put a mid lvl player point of view.
When i saw that event first time i was like WOW thats great lets try, then i saw 3500ped ticket price and started thinking do i have any chances against big boys but still didnt say no, then i saw that maturity will be max and i realised i will spend more time respawning then killing :D Im just jealous of your toys guys :D Good luck with future events and like someone else said mby make smaller prizes for cheaper tickets and i bet there will be bunch players like me who will love to join!

Great concept for event. Would be easier to commit the time needed in the fall or winter.
The 3500 is pricy but HSL, shit you could bag an uber piece of gear on your first mob.

Yes and no, someone like me with 285hp and 60 evader would still had problems in that armor (max hit would be around 140). Like i said im aware that im way out of your league but i just wanted to put a mid lvl player point of view.
When i saw that event first time i was like WOW thats great lets try, then i saw 3500ped ticket price and started thinking do i have any chances against big boys but still didnt say no, then i saw that maturity will be max and i realised i will spend more time respawning then killing :D Im just jealous of your toys guys :D Good luck with future events and like someone else said mby make smaller prizes for cheaper tickets and i bet there will be bunch players like me who will love to join!
That's enough HP and evade for such mob. 3500 ticket price but you have a massive chance to win 100k peds. You can't win 100k peds with 100 ped ticket, as @messi91 mentioned, whoever believe such event would work out, create it and see where it goes :)

Yes and no, someone like me with 285hp and 60 evader would still had problems in that armor (max hit would be around 140).

I did my testrun at 288hp 57 evader in mod viceroy + 5b. Had no issues except for crits because they rarely ever hit twice in a row.

Back