Help: England loves its curry!! Vindaloo !!!!

PINKY

Elite
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Pinky
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TglKB4pN7G4[/YOUTUBE]​

A call to arms.... :yay:

To all English players and friends of England... we need your help!!!

(Now this is a recruitment thread! ;))

We will fight as Swedes, winning or losing against your "world" team...

LET´S GET IT ON!!! ;)

Awesome Video Pinky! :yay:

Go England! :cool:

(and go away Joe!) ;)

One of the most cool vids made

Fight as swedes

Pinky can you remeber in the thread the other day when there was a swede wanting to join England to beat his own country

GREAT vid. pinky:yay:

I would like to join up with you but need to know time involved so i dont let England down by not turning up will send PM.

Superb as always Pinky :)

Join the cause, come and fight for England.... Saturday 1pm

Brought a tear to my eye :) :yay:

:yay:

mint video!! :) haha great tune to choose too lol. ahh the memories. cya tomorrow :yay:

27th June - 12 Ma time - 1pm uk Time - be there to help your fellow Englishmen ;)

GREAT vid. pinky:yay:

I would like to join up with you but need to know time involved so i dont let England down by not turning up will send PM.

PM reply sent ;) (and that wasnt a PM, it was a profile page message :D)

Fight as swedes

Pinky can you remeber in the thread the other day when there was a swede wanting to join England to beat his own country

In fairness to Sweden, I think that was a Romanian...

We will fight as Swedes, winning or losing against your "world" team...

LET´S GET IT ON!!! ;)

Every credit to Sweden for sticking to Sweden only players. It's something I believe very strongly that should happen in the WoF. You should be the nationality of the country you are fighting for (or at least live there). However, despite me highlighting these thoughts in the discussion after last years events, the rules do not dictate that to be the case.

So why not invite our friends to play with us? No single nation is put at a disadvantage unless they chose to be so.

I remember saying last year this was my favourite "England" song, and done fabulous justice by teh Pinky! Awesome vid, made my English arm hair stand on end XD

btw everyone, we're gonna score one more than you!!

Check your family trees.... you may have great grand parents that are English.... it works in football ;)

I'm such a fan MsPinky ... love your work, and always look forward to your videos with great anticipation. Super job once again! :wtg:

Great vid as always honey now lets see everyone on Sat doing their bit for England....;)

lol...u do realise Pinky...just becos of u and this video...Stinky made me have curry for dinner 2nite :D

fabby video....i might just be around for england support....if i run out of corns to kill :silly2:

cya in game :yay:

lily :grouphug:

Awesome Vid Mate!! :wtg:

C'mon England!! :yay:

Todays the day,,

not too late to sign up!

Loved that, wicked video! It's going on my phone I think :)

Now that WAS a promo video :D

t

Awesome vid mate and hope we can bring it on from the convicts
down under:yay::D

lol...u do realise Pinky...just becos of u and this video...Stinky made me have curry for dinner 2nite :D

ahh the joys of a good old British meal, yum yum.....

Stinky:yay:

Back