Discovery: Enhanced Strategic Combat processer

travrevyen

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Martin Martin Petersen
Has anyone ever looted Enhanced Strategic Combat processor from a Lemmy Dragon?
I did today from an old
Here is screenshot

Last edited:
Yes i want poeple to hunt Dragons more and aparently so do Neverdie and Mindark.

Yes, but there's no point in just hunting for that as it's not that common :)

Ahh screw me! I had no idea the mu was so high on those things... I TTd 100 units of those the other day... I could've swore it said 100% mu though.... :(

~Danimal

Ahh screw me! I had no idea the mu was so high on those things... I TTd 100 units of those the other day... I could've swore it said 100% mu though.... :(

~Danimal

there are different similar combat processors... some of them with mu just slightly above 100%, so do not worry:) i am sure you tt'd the real tt crap :)

there are different similar combat processors... some of them with mu just slightly above 100%, so do not worry:) i am sure you tt'd the real tt crap :)

Ahh yes you are correct I TTd the useless junk ones :) and if not I'm just going to say I did to have peace of kind :)

~Danimal

And you go public about it... :duh:

Oh err I mean gratz ;)

don't know why your upset, most users can't hunt those. unless everyone but me sudenly got an hp increase of 1000, a full set of each uber armor and uber plates, a mod fap and a 300 damage per shot gun, in this last update:laugh:

Yes i want poeple to hunt Dragons more and aparently so do Neverdie and Mindark.

well if they dropped the transport fee then they'd get a lot more people ;)

Back