Selling: Enhancer business

duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
Hello fellow Entropians,
I have decided to put this out there to see if there is any serious interest.

So my offer here is a complete enhancer constructor business package:

Complete enhancer book with -
All damage enhancer blueprints at 100QR
Most other common enhancer blueprints at 100 or high QR (the more particular enhancer sells the higher the QR will be on that print)
Possibility to take over the rent at medusa floor 4 shop 4, a well established enhancer store, with high daily sales, and insane event time sales.
2 shopkeepers (with low tt armor to dress them up if you wish to do so)
All the furniture and screens
Skills: If you don't have the skills to craft enhancers ( you need to be level 49 enhancer constructor to be able to click tier 10 damage enhancer), you can buy all my enhancer constructor related skills or as much as you need to be able to reach your desired level ( I have enough for you to be able to go from level 0 to 50 or more)
Materials: depending what my inventory is at the time of sale, I can offer highly discounted enhancer materials, sockets, pyrite, OAC and other comps, sonic pulse amp and even nova frags.

Some facts and misc. info:
Not selling shopkeepers separately. If a buyer of the enhancer book only wants enhancer BPs then I will list shopkeepers separately for sale at a later date.
Shop is very well established, has been in operation for over 2 years, has 120+20 item points and is due for a pending upgrade for an extra 40 IP.
During 2020 shop was visited by just over 300 unique customers!
Currently shop requires a restock once a day, can be tailored to needing restock once every 2 days. During events you may find that shop needs to be restocked 2-3 times per day. If you want to passively manage the shop, this is what your bare minimum daily activity will be, putting this out there so you know its not a set it and forget it type of deal, shop is visited very frequently and can run out of stock much quicker than you can imagine. Restocking only takes from 15-20 minutes a day.

Disclaimer:
I am selling this only because I am raising some money RL to buy a property.
I do not have to sell it to achieve my current RL goals.
I have put this offer on market to see if there is an interested individual and have not set exact prices or timelines due to possibility of tailoring this offer to the interested party's needs.
Shop is very profitable, but does require some work on day to day basis and as a warning, don't expect that this is a gold mine, no such thing in the game anymore!
I will only discuss shop incomes with truly interested individuals, this is only because I expect that this business possibly will not be sold and in such case I would like to keep this information private.
I keep the rights to withdraw this offer at any time, and will not be answering to tire kickers.

Contact me here or in-game or on discord - sokolade #7905

Take care everyone
/Soko

reserved for possible Q&A

I backed out of sale previously, but I am entertaining the idea again! Feel free to contact me.

edit: crafting clothing set and crown for 19% skill increase can also be included in sale

Last edited:
Bring it up!

How do you stock a shop in 20 minutes? It used to take me almost two hours total to restock my shop 3x a day. they REALLY need to fix the stack pricing interface.

Last edited:
Bring it up!

Bring It Up!

Bring It Up!

Back