Info: Enhancers are STILL lootable :(

Without sounding like a jerk - What made you believe they would not be lootable just becourse they were moved to another section of your inventory... All stackables but ammo and peds are lootable, allways been like that :)

They are loot , lost one armor damage upgradeto Nitrous:D
Oh well my goof ;)

Without sounding like a jerk - What made you believe they would not be lootable just becourse they were moved to another section of your inventory... All stackables but ammo and peds are lootable, allways been like that :)

I thought this rule only ever applied to stackable "looted" resources.

Not to any crafted items nor any of the TT stuff inc bombs and probes also.

I thought this rule only ever applied to stackable "looted" resources.

Not to any crafted items nor any of the TT stuff inc bombs and probes also.

Actualy makes me wonder if other crafted stackables are lootable...

As FPC stated that it would work "like" ammo its should work like that in all cases.. think this is a "bug" that has been missed by the developers. Send a support case and they will probably discuss if this is how it should work.

I believe things like springs are lootable.

I also believe enhancers should not be.

Crafted components are stackable, I have never checked myself.

I was told a few years back you could only loot stackable resources, all your crafted items, general items and charges - ammo, probes, bombs, ME etc were safe.

I would imagine that would include crafted subs and that enhancer units could be considered as item charges in a sense.

Interesting,
Maybe support, Marcosaurus or Hanne can clarify this for us :D

Residue is, dampers are. I would assume all other stackables are as well.
Well, this PK was prior to VU 10.0 and things may have changed - but it doesn't sound like it.

Out of curiosity - are you guys losing them FROM your guns and armors?

nope only those i had loose in inventory.. But the killer was actually so kind to give em back to me :)

And before you neg rep me for that; no i didnt ask for em, i simply asked if he got em, to make sure that i was right before creating the thread :laugh:

I don't -rep unless something was utterly offensive ;)
Thanks for confirmation - still safe to PK with enhancers :yay:

Really how pvp3 and 4 should work id if the stackable item can be looted in that area you can be looted of that stackable.

Really how pvp3 and 4 should work id if the stackable item can be looted in that area you can be looted of that stackable.

You lost me there...:scratch2:

But then again...I might just be a bit thick at this hour... :laugh:

Back