Enigma Keys Event Update

Unfortunately, ongoing issues affecting The Enigma Keys instances have resulted in the event being paused for the time being.

The dev team is still identifying the exact nature of the issues and the best resolution to implement that minimizes impact on the integrity of the event.

From the movies I’ve watched (...)

Say these Words thrice to the Osuvax orb on pillar 3 to remove the blockade:

Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
Serpent's breath, charm of death and life, thy omen of making.

If this works, I'd like an M41A Pulse Rifle. ,)

Last edited:

I think we will be getting back in soon. :)

Just need to keep it 'mellonly'

Say these Words thrice to the Osuvax orb on pillar 3 to remove the blockade:

Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
Serpent's breath, charm of death and life, thy omen of making.

If this works, I'd like an M41A Pulse Rifle. ,)

Lets hope it doesnt work, otherwise a cataclysm bomb will explode, wiping all skill and gear of every avatar ingame.

At some point during one of the occasions waiting to get into The Matrix (before the notices about it), I wondered to myself whether there was actually more to it and something that MA were deliberately not telling us.

Imagine completing the stages and arriving at The Matrix and it finding it doesn't work... but that it wasn't actually the end of it, and there was something else that the player had to do, and then the whole "instance disturbance" and tech difficulties were actually just a red herring.

I read over the each of the key's item information, studied the markings on the Matrix structure thing, and I daydreamed there was some other clue hidden in the dialogue or environment somewhere... something NOT offered to us in the official news or update articles about the Enigma mission, some other secret task or path for players to think about, something extra to equip, some silly dance to do in a certain spot, some gesture, some keyboard pattern to punch in like old cheats or something on old games machines (left, right, jump. turn around etc!).

That would have been interesting to figure out, instead of following the usual mission path of activate/complete, go to marker indicated on the map etc. Clearly though, whenever someone figured something out, they would tell friends and soc mates, and it would be on the forums and become public quite quickly, but I loved that idea of the whole thing being not so straightforward... proper easter egg stuff. It was a fantasy of course.

That would have been interesting to figure out, instead of following the usual mission path of activate/complete, go to marker indicated on the map etc. Clearly though, whenever someone figured something out, they would tell friends and soc mates, and it would be on the forums and become public quite quickly, but I loved that idea of the whole thing being not so straightforward... proper easter egg stuff. It was a fantasy of course.

Well, there are in fact secret missions right in that area... :eek:

Where? I like missions.

Shhhhhhhh... they′re secret...

Ofc they′re not so secret anymore that you can′t look ′em up. They were introduced I think in 2012.

shhh.gif

hmm nothing yet? maybe the enigma event didnt bring in the cash MA wanted and they "stopt it" just like the statues. :scratch2:

Only
1 thing
2 say
3 words
4 MA
GET IT FIXED

Back