Enigma riddle

Don't you know the rules? the winner is who will finish it fastest, then all ppl who read your post and didnt started the misión yet will go faster tan you! and all of us who did it with no cheets... cool way to ruin an event, ty!

a1 a2 a3 b3 c3 c2 d2 e2 e3 e4 f4 g4 g5 g6 f6 e6 d6 c6 c5 b5 a5 a6 a7

on the 7x7 considering a 1st column and 1-7 the rows looking @ v's

Ty Alina :)

Thanks.. this is great... how did you figure out... did shooting crystals on ceiling reveal?

Don't you know the rules? the winner is who will finish it fastest, then all ppl who read your post and didnt started the misión yet will go faster tan you! and all of us who did it with no cheets... cool way to ruin an event, ty!

Every participant that completes a stage will receive 5000 points. Bonus points are awarded to the first 6 players to complete each stage -- this is from the rules page....

So it's not the fastest individual "time" ... its the first players to complete it.

Still somewhat against the spirit of the event to post it, though the long death timer inside the cave did make it frustrating to try and figure out as did the first 30mins in safe mode where the squares dont light up :eyecrazy: but perhaps i just want everyone to suffer as i had to suffer.

Every participant that completes a stage will receive 5000 points. Bonus points are awarded to the first 6 players to complete each stage -- this is from the rules page....

So it's not the fastest individual "time" ... its the first players to complete it.

as I understand the first is the fastest, why if not you have to wait 1hour for next task?

this is from the web too: Each stage will be released at a different time to take different time zones into account.

when they say the first, they mean the fastest in his own partial time... if not is how I say, its so absurd all about the time zones. ¿dont you think?

as I understand the first is the fastest, why if not you have to wait 1hour for next task?

this is from the web too: Each stage will be released at a different time to take different time zones into account.

when they say the first, they mean the fastest in his own partial time... if not is how I say, its so absurd all about the time zones. ¿dont you think?

because to be first you have to be there when it starts, so they start one in evening for each timezone

Either way is not explained in sufficient detail, may be you who is right, if so I apologize for my previous post. :p
We'll see.

If you can not start the next task until it has been an hour since you took the previous one, so why the tasks then?
I have started all the tasks at the same time + 9 minutes, 18:09, 19:09, 20:09 etc... So if partial time does not count and is the first to deliver the mission, only the last task and the riddle in the cave are worth for something. In the same way only those who have started at 18.00 H have the option of winning...

Thanks.. this is great... how did you figure out... did shooting crystals on ceiling reveal?

walking and took me 1h of frustrating dieing... there are other fukin patterns that you can walk but get stucked...
this is the correct one in that order I posted.

If you can not start the next task until it has been an hour since you took the previous one, so why the tasks then?
I have started all the tasks at the same time + 9 minutes, 18:09, 19:09, 20:09 etc... So if partial time does not count and is the first to deliver the mission, only the last task and the riddle in the cave are worth for something. In the same way only those who have started at 18.00 H have the option of winning...

So what if I posted? All have same chance then. Buy a perfected hermetic some speed pills and be the best.
I can post 2 ways to "exploit" the mayhem event too (but atm waiting to see if support do anything, if not I will post them) : (hint: you can freeze time .,... pre-damage mobs etc,,,,)

(proof of some of exploits -> don't worry didn't used for my benefit,... yet:p)

Last edited:
Thanks for nothing, I was really looking forward to discover on my own what's what.

Thanks for nothing, I was really looking forward to discover on my own what's what.

Who forces you to read the forum before you're playing? You did click on a thread with 'riddle' in its name, some information would have been revealed... didn't see that coming at all? :D
Lame AF

ps. Ty Maiden & Alina

So what if I posted? All have same chance then. Buy a perfected hermetic some speed pills and be the best.
I can post 2 ways to "exploit" the mayhem event too (but atm waiting to see if support do anything, if not I will post them) : (hint: you can freeze time .,... pre-damage mobs etc,,,,)

Cheaters win, like christmas. Welcome to mindark game where rl funds are stolen from other participants and it's all fine!

what a joke. and people wonder about all the scam posts

You might as well tell everyone since you already decided to give out *hints*

I doubt you are the only one who's found the exploit. MA doesn't punish exploiters, which just lets them do whatever they like without fear of repercussions.

You might as well tell everyone since you already decided to give out *hints*

I doubt you are the only one who's found the exploit. MA doesn't punish exploiters, which just lets them do whatever they like without fear of repercussions.

I wait to see if MA answer the support cases 1st and do anything to prevent the "exploits". If they won't I will post them so everyone have the same advantages not only a hand of choosen ones (even if I will piss off a lot of ubers:)))
No more fukin advantages for anyone.

I have no idea what I am looking at.:laugh:

I wait to see if MA answer the support cases 1st and do anything to prevent the "exploits". If they won't I will post them so everyone have the same advantages not only a hand of choosen ones (even if I will piss off a lot of ubers:)))
No more fukin advantages for anyone.

I doubt it will piss anyone, maybe only those who found out already and thought they get the edge :D
Not even MA, they don't care. They will also answer you in a couple of weeks.
Everyone that sent a support with event-related issue knows that the answer came long before the event ended so better not have questions for them in this time :yay:

Not even MA, they don't care.

They care if they lose money. Christmas cheating and these current exploits do not make them lose money, TT value that is, because prizes are set.

Find something that makes them loose money, then they will react.

Who forces you to read the forum before you're playing? You did click on a thread with 'riddle' in its name, some information would have been revealed... didn't see that coming at all? :D
Lame AF

Nope, I thought there is something helpful (like for example the stuff about safe mode), not the entire thing bare naked :)) At least there is the challenge to make that shit react to something *anything* :laugh:

But you still clicked on the post with OBVIOUS name in it.
Just thank him, it could have got you 1 week to solve it.
If you want to do something send a support case and ask Mindark to create an enigma different for each avatar but its Mindark don't expect much.

But you still clicked on the post with OBVIOUS name in it.
If you want to do something send a support case and ask Mindark to create an enigma different for each avatar but its Mindark don't expect much.

He was looking for a hint to the riddle he wanted to solve ALL BY HIMSELF.

Well if you post the solve: why you did it, you ruined the fun. If you don't post it: omg is impossible, what's that shit.
Meh :))))

No, it took me 10 mins, but thanks to another poster, not the OP. I wanted to find how to get to that result, not only the final result, that is boring.

The idea with different patterns would have been cool indeed.

He was looking for a hint to the riddle he wanted to solve ALL BY HIMSELF.

Coming from somebody who spent his life at caperons with EST to print money, your comment is understandable. I also enjoy the game part, aside from long xls about eco and peds, and this is one of the rare things in Entropia which has an actual "play" part.

They care if they lose money. Christmas cheating and these current exploits do not make them lose money, TT value that is, because prizes are set.

Find something that makes them loose money, then they will react.

Yes, I think they will react cause this spoilers make that all can finish and get the reward, and I supose MA didn't expect all players finish the puzzle.

Its not hard to code an algorithm wich makes randomly paths to discover for each player... MA can do it better Im sure.

Anyway I don't care if ppl get the rewards or not, by his own effort or for free... What I care if this action can affect the top 10 final position, cause I think I had probabilities before the spoiler post. Will see how it ends...

Coming from somebody who spent his life at caperons with EST to print money, your comment is understandable. I also enjoy the game part, aside from long xls about eco and peds, and this is one of the rare things in Entropia which has an actual "play" part.

Some games have the option to "click to see solution". You clicked to see the solution but you're blaming someone else for it because you didn't expect to find the solution in the solution thread. Logic 101 :lolup:
But, coming from someone who spends his life on the forum of a game instead of playing the game, what can you expect

Some games have the option to "click to see solution". You clicked to see the solution but you're blaming someone else for it because you didn't expect to find the solution in the solution thread. Logic 101 :lolup:
But, coming from someone who spends his life on the forum of a game instead of playing the game, what can you expect

My position on hunting tracker is 112, yours is 932. Come again?

Back