Enigma stage 3

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Enigma stage 3 seems bugged. When you get to the door terminal it just says "item is locked" no matter what I do... so you cannot progress past that stage, unless I'm missing something?... Is there a secret to it or is it just buggy?

Im not sure which part you talk about but if it's related to the 2 switches that open a door. As soon as you hit the first switch you are on a timer to hit the second AND go open the door before it stay locked forever.

If it is that part. I suggest you pre explode the left side, go to right side and do it. Run back to left side and on your way back from left switch there is a place you can jump from wire to wire creating a shortcut. Worked for me

Glad to know this is still going. I've yet to continue with it (got vaguely near end of stage 1 iirc)

If its that labyrinth thing you mean, play with the grafic settings too! I couldnt see the mines and thought it was supposed to be an invis puzzle. Until I cheated and watched a video... i was on high too i think?

If its that labyrinth thing you mean, play with the grafic settings too! I couldnt see the mines and thought it was supposed to be an invis puzzle. Until I cheated and watched a video... i was on high too i think?
your supposed to shoot something to make the mines visible

I don't know why every video I've seen of it on youtube they all jump on every ledge there at the beginning.... I usually just jump straight from the top platform and land on the platform with the bots down below. It's a long jump but it bypasses all that little platform jumping.

right click and operate... may try that. I was just double clicking I think.

It's all just so robloxy...

Last edited:
It is in fact bugged. It rubber bands you and doesn't let you cross the door area. I spent hours trying to do so, on top of relogging + re-entering the instance. Here's video proof:

I've sent in a support case as well.

As for the "Locked" issue. You have to point your crosshair on the switch and press F ONCE. You'll see in chat "Switch Activated" or whatever it says in my video. Don't do it more than once or it Locks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished it couple of weeks ago, mustve been broken only a few VUs ago, maybe that helps them narrow it down.

Just wish id known it doesnt play nice with armors

It is in fact bugged. It rubber bands you and doesn't let you cross the door area. I spent hours trying to do so, on top of relogging + re-entering the instance. Here's video proof:

I've sent in a support case as well.

As for the "Locked" issue. You have to point your crosshair on the switch and press F ONCE. You'll see in chat "Switch Activated" or whatever it says in my video. Don't do it more than once or it Locks.
the bigger issue I had with the instance it is after you die so many times you cannot revive as the revive button isn't functional. I don't do a lot of instances so this may be a bigger issue with all instances instead of just this one?

That may be a part of the challenge, I don't know... just annoying that the button is there but it is disabled after you due so many times. I don't remember the exact number but it's like 5 or 10 or something I think. Have to relog to get past that.

If you have enough hp you can skip the door and jump on the platform on the right of the door.(yes its a good drop). Not how I did it but it work and dont think I would survive. (Doubt it was fixed)

If you have enough hp you can skip the door and jump on the platform on the right of the door.(yes its a good drop). Not how I did it but it work and dont think I would survive. (Doubt it was fixed)
Tried many times. It kills you in the air before you can get to the pool area.

They way I did this a month ago was get speed boost (xmas wine + ring), jumped into the pool after I detonated the first bomb. then shoot the cloak while you're in the pool. If you land next to the pool you lose about 40-50HP, if you jump far enough you lose none. You have to aim slightly to the left (very slightly).

Thing is, you need enough HP to do the swimming part. even if you know your way you might lose about 9HP or something.

Tried many times. It kills you in the air before you can get to the pool area.
You have to go to the right beam, explode the mine, then walk down the bean a bit, get a run and aim for the pool.
don't try jump from the main platform, you will die that way (they fixed that on).

the bigger issue I had with the instance it is after you die so many times you cannot revive as the revive button isn't functional. I don't do a lot of instances so this may be a bigger issue with all instances instead of just this one?

That may be a part of the challenge, I don't know... just annoying that the button is there but it is disabled after you due so many times. I don't remember the exact number but it's like 5 or 10 or something I think. Have to relog to get past that.
Revive button issue is still happening. But I am officially ditching this challenge. I just don't have the balance to get through it. Too frustrating.

Revive button issue is still happening. But I am officially ditching this challenge. I just don't have the balance to get through it. Too frustrating.
yep. I gave up on it a bit a while ago. Easier to just throw on the webshop armor and use a maze hammer if I want the acceleration bonus.

yep. I gave up on it a bit a while ago. Easier to just throw on the webshop armor and use a maze hammer if I want the acceleration bonus.
I've got enough speed I think. Can borrow some harrier from a soc mate, have pills, fireworks etc. Just can't stay on the freaking beam lmao

I've done this a few months back. Took a while to figure out. I bypassed 2 things to get it done just don't remember exactly what 🙂 It can be done.

Just grind the squid onesie. Are there still plenty of meat bags there to help tank agro or has that event fizzled out already?
Even buying it for 200 ped or whatever is a better deal to me than doing those enigma missions, remember after you do that mission you have 6-7 days of beacon runs.

Back