Enjoy Fine Arts and ... Win 2000 PED!!!

#1 Artist: Corey Wray (Onciest Dropkick Advrise) Artwork : The Entropian (Digital art)

#2 Artist: (Jamhot Jamhot DaddyO)
Artwork : p1ss3d off n00b (Pencil sketch and digital art)

#3 Artist: Pradeilles Thomas (Draad Draad Ultran)
Artwork :Le Dragon Noir (Digital art)

#4Artist: ( Abremalin Malin Gesticar)
Artwork : Niagra Falls (HDR photograph)

#5Artist: Ulla Jamira Braun (Ulla Jamira Braun)
Artwork : The Lost City (Screenshot and digital work)

atleast that's what i liked :p

I am not sure if I am allowed to participate ... since I am one of the artists :scratch2: But hey! Why not? :D It deals with Auktuma's taste and is not a competition between artists! If not, just ignore my post. ;)

First off all: Great initiative Auktuma! Not too many people here at Calypso are interested in art. Most of the hunters, crafters and miners just do their job. I realized that twice: Nobody was really interested in my first gallery (Jamira's Erotic Art) and nearly nobody was interested when I sold my picture collection (Women & Swords) few weeks ago. And I saw your advertising at Akmuul TP just when I came back from a Trox-hunt ;)

Alas! I appreciate Simon and FPC making this possible although it won't bring any profit. At the other hand: "City of Culture" was the biggest joke so far. Now it is filled with a little bit sense.

To come to the point! I know your own pictures Auktuma. Pencil (or ink?) sketches about Samurai-Women. And I remember one or two exhibitions at your gallery in Bilton. And I know your bio from the article here at EF front page. So I set my eyes to "Auktuma-mode" as good as I could and visited the exhibition again. Brain set to "Method of Elimination". :laugh:

Here is the result:

picture #17
Artist: Jitse Akse (Atlan Ion Leticron)
Artwork 1: Moon Child (Digital art)

#2 (sorry, but I think it IS your #2)
picture #11
Artist: Ulla Jamira Braun (Ulla Jamira Braun)
Artwork 1: The Lone Hunter (Acrylic painting)

picture #39
Artist: Corey Wray (Onciest Dropkick Advrise)
Artwork 1: The Entropian (Digital art)

And the subs bench:

picture #38
Artist: Pradeilles Thomas (Draad Draad Ultran)
Artwork 2: Le Dragon Noir (Digital art)

picture #18
Artist: Jitse Akse (Atlan Ion Leticron)
Artwork 2: Warrior Princess (Digital art)

Noooo!
I forget the rule you may not edit your post..
I edited my nr 3.. On page 2.
Am I disqualified? I hope not, because I edited the post before deadline..

Please don't disqualify me!

This is my final list (and I won't edit this post)

My guess:

1. p1ss3d off n00b - Jamhot Jamhot DaddyO
2. The Lone Hunter - Ulla Jamira Braun
3. Moon Child - Jitse Akse

4. Worlds within Worlds - Charrossa Silva Mark
5. The Entropian - Corey Wray

Noooo!
I forget the rule you may not edit your post..
I edited my nr 3.. On page 2.
Am I disqualified? I hope not, because I edited the post before deadline..

Please don't disqualify me!

This is my final list (and I won't edit this post)
Quite interesting it was done shortly after Jamira's very informative post... :rolleyes: ;)

1 - willem zilly doms / women and roses
2 - Argh Argh non Ral / Kilkara
3 - Charrosa Silva Mak / Worlds within worlds
4 - Ulla Jamira Braun / The Lost City
5 - Calivas MrX Lucky / Pressure by MrX.

gl all :)

Quite interesting it was done shortly after Jamira's very informative post... :rolleyes: ;)

It had nothing to do with her post..
My first 2 did not change.
And I didn't had a 4th and 5th, so I wanted to raise my chances. And that's why I took another look and picked a 4th and 5th.

I edited my post once too, but that was a few days ago (you can read it below the post). So I hope it won't be such a huge problem? I was one of the first to post anyway.

Small chance I got them all 3 correct, but hope I won't get disq ;), 777 is still ubersweetsuperawesomeo

Some ppl have chosen me.. but I am not an artist..
My mother is, her name is Geertje Peggeman

Heya!
Thanks for your activity, thanks for all support and reps! Special thanks go to JamHot, GoNi and MS9. :tiphat:

I would like to ask those who posted just set of 3 to post #4 and #5 artworks - you will have higher chance to win. Please post once again (but do not edit previous) with just #4 and #5 in new post.

JamHot, GoNi and MS9, could you help me on choosing 3 more winners after contest, winners who were closest on naming your favorit artworks? I would like to reward each with 494 EFD. Winners on JamHot's, GoNi's and Super Purple triplets. And, my friends (to all readers), if any of you would like to reward people who were closest to yours - you are welcome to join! We will set special named prizes ;)

Hehe, Jamira, I like music so much but I'm noob musician :D

Enjoy Fine Arts! Not matter what I've chosen - let's have some fun, try to predict my ones or type your own - special prizes could appear :)

/auk

reposting:

1 p1ss3d off n00b - Jamhot Jamhot DaddyO)
2 calida - Geertje paintings peggeman
3 The Entropian (Digital art) - The onciest
4 Dagny Lilac Lane - Continents In Her Eyes
5 Nadia Lexxy Chey - Diptic, buildings in nude

1 p1ss3d off n00b - Jamhot Jamhot DaddyO)
3 5 Nadia Lexxy Chey - Diptic, buildings in nude1 p1ss3d off n00b - Jamhot 3 5 Nadia Lexxy Chey - Diptic, buildings in nude1 p1ss3d off n00b - Jamhot
4 The Entropian (Digital art) - The onciest
Jamhot DaddyO)
3 The Entropian (Digital art) - The onciest
4 Dagny Lilac Lane - Continents In Her Eyes
5 Nadia Lexxy Chey - Diptic, buildings in nude

Interesting idea hon, tricky for sure. Even when you know someone intimately, when it comes to art and what would 'connect' for them it's still such a personal thing, not easy.

So, didn't look through all the other posts, so someone may already have got it all correct, but here's my guess at what you might like best, and of course I was drawn to them myself:

1. The Tree - Mary Snake Poppins
2. Moonchild - Ion
3. Corey Wray - Onciest

extras
4. Lone Hunter - Jamira
5. Rock and Blues - Antonia Amar Mar

Some very nice work there, thanks to all who contributed to the exhibition :)

I actually love all of them :)

I love the way that everyone got it together and got it organised to get their art up. I may not connect with some of the art of the art there, but it is art, and hence a very subjective thing, and I love it that so many have got work up there. Very well done to everyone shown :)

Much kudos to all. I have my favourites, but I wont segregate them out due to the fact that they are all great for just being there in my eyes.

But very nice initiative Auk to make a bit of a game about what people think your favourites are, and gratz to the winner when they pick the right ones:)

Yo ... would be nice to see more contenders. I am seriously disappointed about the number of participants of this event! :mad:

This non-profit activity of FPC deserves more response!

I am in the final stages of my analysis, thus I am soon to denounce my guesses..

Many thanks to those of you that have placed my humble artwork as one of the chosen ones ^^

Here it goes

Artwork 6 - Calida (Oil on canvas)
Artist: Geertje Peggeman

Artwork 41 - World Within Worlds & Hidden Agenda (Acrylic on canvas)
Artist: (Charrosa Silva Mak)

Artwork 39 - The Entropian (Digital art)
Artist: Corey Wray (Onciest Dropkick Advrise)

Artwork 11 - The Lone Hunter (Acrylic painting)
Artist: Ulla Jamira Braun (Ulla Jamira Braun)

Artwork 8 - Kilkara (Photograph)
Artist: (Arh non Ral)

Some great artwork in there! :)

Good luck everyone

And, my friends (to all readers), if any of you would like to reward people who were closest to yours.

I did promise 1k EFD for the player guessing my faves.
But if no one gets them right, I'll just give 500 EFD to the closest two. ;)

my guess

hi all,
Thanks Auktuma for the opportunity to join this event,and your generous prizes u are offering )
Thanks Jamira for your ingame help with finding authors

my guess, just picked what i liked- hope there the same !!

1. Valerio Tonetti, the tree
2. Charrosa silver mak, World within hidden worlds and hidden agenda
3. Calivas Mrx lucky, pressure
4. Abremalan Malin Gesticar, artwork1 niagra falls
5. HEV vivianne Herzog, the worm

My guess:

1# Abremalin Malin Gesticar, Saluda River, SC (photograph)
2# Corey Wray (Onciest Dropkick Advrise), The Entropian (Digital art)
3# Simon Håkansson (simon gustav håkansson), Energy Flow (digital art)
4# Calivas MrX Lucky, Pressure (Photograph)
5# Kevin Schwarze (Tom Psychodadiks Delonge), 2 seasons (Photograph)

Keep those guesses coming! :)

Jamhot

My Guess:

1 - Artist: kevin schwarze - waiting (#23)
2 - Artist: kevin schwarze - seasons (#24)
3 - Artist: Calivas MrX Lucky - pressure (#27)
4 - Artist: Jitse Akse - Moon Child (#17)
5 - Artist: Jitse Akse - Princess (#18)

Thats not my personal favorites, just some random guess :D

@Auktuma:
PMed the list of my top3 favorites, please decide yourself who comes closest to it and deserved the prize ;)

Hail Auktuma, great idea! :cool:

1. [#41] Charrosa Silva Mak - World Within Worlds & Hidden Agenda
2. [#18] Jitse Akse (Atlan Ion Leticron) - Warrior Princess
3. [#23] Kevin Schwarze (Tom Psychodadiks Delonge) - Waiting
4. [#34] Simon Hakansoon (simon gustav hakansson) - Energy Flow
5. [#27] Calivas MrX Lucky - Pressure

Thanks to Jamira for mentioning the exhibition catalogue and thanks to the generous contributors of all the prizes. :yay:

1- onciest dropkick advrise, "the entropian"
2- hev vivian herzog, "worm"
3- francois vassiviere denis, "le dragon noir"
4- claivas mrx lucky, "pressure"
5- draad draad ultran, "le dragon noir"

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

hmm...

since you said 40, I'm guessing the MA guide's artwork up on the balcony isn't included?

since you said 40, I'm guessing the MA guide's artwork up on the balcony isn't included?

upstairs is cry2 screens :)

and its 41 artworks!

I actually love all of them :)

I love the way that everyone got it together and got it organised to get their art up. I may not connect with some of the art of the art there, but it is art, and hence a very subjective thing, and I love it that so many have got work up there. Very well done to everyone shown :)

Much kudos to all. I have my favourites, but I wont segregate them out due to the fact that they are all great for just being there in my eyes.

But very nice initiative Auk to make a bit of a game about what people think your favourites are, and gratz to the winner when they pick the right ones:)

I'm joining to your comments, Safara dear - I liked all artworks much too. They are pieces of our life or dream. Different time, different piece and what I liked was to have so much different and many "pieces" in one place. "Pieces" given to us by people who are close souls, live with us in Entropia Universe. When we are sad - we are searching something to fill gap, when we are happy as hell - we notice just play of bright colors - different situations do resonate differently. As well as opposite - it's so cool to "live in" into situation/state on artwork. It makes us to calm down on pain, anger, greed and/or it let us to hit state of happyness, joy. We are different people and that's great. We could help each other on filling our gaps.
The goal of this contest isn't to promote selected artists and no way I seek for self advert (you could see I'm rare on EF and trying to be hidden in EU) - the main task is you to open new page on your studies in life. We are different people and our taste is different - I respect that so much - being different we could give to others what others havent. The different part.

Go on people keep studying arts! Open amazing pages for yourself. Good luck

/auk

Heya!
Thanks for your activity, thanks for all support and reps! Special thanks go to JamHot, GoNi and MS9. :tiphat:

I would like to ask those who posted just set of 3 to post #4 and #5 artworks - you will have higher chance to win. Please post once again (but do not edit previous) with just #4 and #5 in new post.

JamHot, GoNi and MS9, could you help me on choosing 3 more winners after contest, winners who were closest on naming your favorit artworks? I would like to reward each with 494 EFD. Winners on JamHot's, GoNi's and Super Purple triplets. And, my friends (to all readers), if any of you would like to reward people who were closest to yours - you are welcome to join! We will set special named prizes ;)

Hehe, Jamira, I like music so much but I'm noob musician :D

Enjoy Fine Arts! Not matter what I've chosen - let's have some fun, try to predict my ones or type your own - special prizes could appear :)

/auk

Well how cool is this ... a brilliant innovative idea on your original contest post my Dear Auk ... and getting the community to appreciate the artistic specialness of our fellow Entropians. :D

Also ... I would be honored to help choose more winners to expand the artistic love energy flowing through this thread. So much so ... that I am donating an additional 6,000 EFD to you to give 2,000 EFD to each of the other 3 winners that are chosen. I will be back to you in PM shortly to let you know what my top 3 choices are, and let the "Super Purple Triplets take their place of glory! :wtg:

Good Luck Everyone :yay: ... and Hugs to you my dear friend. ;)

Back