Suggestion: Entire Creatire List Quest Chain

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55358

I was reading another thread and an idea came to me that might supplement the codex once codex is complete.

Why not have a mission chain of every mob on caly starting with the easiest and ending with the hardest. Wouldn't have to be major killing like even kill 1 or 10 of each and then progresses to next level and mob. This would inspire skilling and upgrading once u get stuck on a mob and would assist or drive you to fill your codex entries as well.

I think something like this would be cool on every planet to be honest.. what you guys think?

I really think this would be fun for majority of players.. Even if its just a mission to kill one of each to progress to next. it gets codex filled and for alot of people many mobs would be quite a challenge and you wuld have to get some friends and some fappers etc just to get it done.. if done early enough the sense of achievement for having completed this could be high imo :)

Mining could have a similar mission to find any size find of each ore/enmatter etc..

Wasn't the whole reason they removed iron challenges because it was causing the lags so they couldn't keep it together with codex?

It doesn't seem like they wanna keep the old mission UI/kill counter system. I propose that if they add something like this it will show kill count in the codex itself. Also I would love a kill counter for every codex mob, that shows total amount of mobs killed in each codex entry. This way you can track how many mobs you've killed on each run.

well i assume theyre keeping the old mission system for non standard missions.. this could literally be a kill one mob and progress to next mob sort of thing more for achievement or presitige as newer player.. even for me theres a few mobs that are like damn near impossible to kill solo so it be a challenge to complete for anyone under 100. just thought it be neat

Back