Entro-pia Fleet Alliance a Growing Community !

Status

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
Entropia Fleet Alliance is a constantly growing and evolving Space Community. Consisting of like minded Warp Ship Owners and Crew Members. Our aims are to provide a safe and affodable means of moving fellow Entropians and their goods across the Entropia Universe. Iniated in May, 2012 we have grwon to a total of six(6) Warp Capable Ships

Kronan - Aniara Class Mothership - Sbinottz
Saratoga - Aniara Class Mothership - Rudolph the Reindeer
Bismzrck - Aniara Class Mothership - Milela Sakuba Wilnfe

Starfinder XV - Privateer Class - Kri Kri Azgard
Starfinder X - Privateer Class - Cypherman Cypherman Cypherman
Starfinder IX - Privateer Class - Casandfa Red Savage

Our aims are defined more by the needs of the Entropia Univverse Community Whilst maintaining a minimal and sustainable profit margin. We strive to work together to provide "Scheduled Warp Flights" every day of the week and constant availability for VIP Flights when needed. With a Constant Priceing System set for our Member Ships, Web Site Arrival and Departure Updater and a Live Web Chat, Ship Owners, Crew and EFA Representatives are readily available.

We have a strigent Ruling against Piracy and have shown in the past that we are more than willing to come to each others aid and support, as well as those of other Services, in a show of unity and community support against such actions.

Any thoughts or suggestion to help us improve this growing communitry will be apreciated and considered. We look forward to any feedback that the Entropia Community can give us.

For more detailed information:
www.efa.ms

After running Space Academy in 2012 on board of EFA Pathfinder XV I can only recommend this great group of people to any captain passionate about the future of space. The Alliance has strength not only in trade, but also in battle. :yay:

Looking forward to return from my sabbatical and join space activites in the future.

Sugestion for new offer:

transportation of goods between planets...
nowdays i can arange it when i talk with someone who is on caly and plans to come to ark... he buys on caly ah what i need and brings it to ark when he manages to travel...

But it is very complicated

Or i have to travel personally to caly and back to ark for some weapon, gun etc...

I would like to contact YOU, some of your team members, make an order and with first scheduled flight my goods come... and i pay you on ark + your transportation fee...

I personally have no problems with traveling across space... my problem is every time i have to travel, i loose at least 3 days... i day traver ark - caly, 1 day shopping on caly, 1 day travel caly - ark...

There is problem of collateral... i would be ready to pay in advance... peds

Best regards,

Baba :wise:

I would like to contact YOU, some of your team members, make an order and with first scheduled flight my

I would be willing to help you with that Baba... depending on your time zone. Add me to your friends list, and we can chat.

Mikaile Mik Thereader

Great price and good service my suggestion, i whoud love you make at least 10-15min stop at caly space station for us who use tp down to caly. (sbi always go so fast from caly to ark)

Reactions: das
Due to Real Life Committments Sbinortz will not be able to do some of his Scheduled FLights with the Kronan this week-end. As is our Policy I will step in and those Flights will be done with the Bismarck. Spirit Chaser will be Leading the Boarding Teams for me as usual. It is our aim to try and provide our Flight Service every day of the week.

Just a Heads up for everyone wh9o uses the Entropia Fleet Alliance Scheduled Service.

Sbi will not be able to do the Kronans Scheduled Flights on May, 16, 17, 18, 23, 24and 25. Bismarck will be stepping in as usual and covering these Flights. There will be some adjustments to arrival and dearture times. For information on these changes please check with our Live Web Chat @ www.efa.ms

Great News !
In the last couple of days we were aproached by Jessical Renee Taylor who asked us about joining the Entopia Fleet Alliance ranks. It is with great pleasure we announce that the Starfinder II is now a Member of the EFA Fleet.

I would like to ppersonnally congratulate Jessica and welcome the Starfinder II into the EFA Community.

Best of luck with your endeavours and I hope things go as you plan.

So far the Starfinder II has been a great addition to the efa service. :)

Great News !
In the last couple of days we were aproached by Jessical Renee Taylor who asked us about joining the Entopia Fleet Alliance ranks. It is with great pleasure we announce that the Starfinder II is now a Member of the EFA Fleet.

I would like to ppersonnally congratulate Jessica and welcome the Starfinder II into the EFA Community.

Best of luck with your endeavours and I hope things go as you plan.

Thank you Sakuba for the warm Welcome to the www.EFA.MS Family !!!

You all have made me feel very welcome and I hope that my ship and her crew can live up to the high standards and suburb customer service that the Entropia Fleet Alliance has been know for.

Thank you again !!!

BTW --- For any EU residents who need speedy safe warp transport through the Entropia Universe Galaxy - Please add me to your Friends List - Jessica Renee Taylor

Of late I have had several messages from people about the Arkadia to Calypso Leg of our Scheduled Flights. Some wanting to know if they have missed the flight, others asking if there were going to be any Flights from Arkadia to Calypso. Generally these inquireies come after the Scheduled Flights have begun.

With Arkadias Population growing and these enquiries coming more and more often Entropia Fleet Alliance has decided to trial an additional Flight from Arkadia to Calypso and Back after our current Scheduled Flights. The Departure Time for this additional Leg will be:

Departing 21:00 MA: Arkadia Space Station -> Calypso Sphere -> Calypso Space Station.
Departing 22:00 MA Calypso Space Station -> Arkadia Sphere ->Arkadia Space Station.

For this Trial Period the Fare will remain as our normal 5 PED Daily Subscription. We will be watching closely the number of earlier Daily Passengers, Subscription Members and New Passengers choose to take these additional Flights. It may be needed to make some changes to our fees and how they operate for Scheduled Flights to ensure a continuation of them and their success. This Trial Period should last for about two weeks and hopefully at the end of this time we will be able to make some conclusions as to their viability and whether any priceing changes are required.

For now the Bismarck will be doing these addittional Flights and Sbinortz and myself will doscuss them with other Captains within the Alliance as to their viability, functionality and as to how and wether to continue them or not and if there is to be any price changes.

It is my opinion that with the continued Popultaion Growth of Arkadia that now is the time to consider the viability of expanding our Service in this region of SPace.

Sakuba

Friendly trusted bump for a friendly trusted space travel crew :)

Nice to see the EFA has gone from strength to strength, independent captains coming together to provide safe, affordable travel, with no hidden charges, no demands made on crew or captains. Pretty much its the closest thing to a community driven enterprise in the space travel market.

Really impressive, and run by real down to earth people. Well done. Love you guys.

:yay:

Reactions: sbi
Well, albeit I am a current monthly subscriber, should EFA incorporate this extra leg into its schedule, I'd like to recommend that it should be excluded from any subscription above the daily pass.

I think in the long run, EFA might lose money if monthly+ subscribers use the penta-warp from ark -> caly -> ark -> caly -> ark.

It's just that, EFA is barely making enough, just from the current schedule as it is... adding an extra leg only strains them further.

I think the extra leg of the schedule should be the "late bus" deal. Everyone has to pay 5 ped, if they didn't buy a daily pass already.

And I guess, there /could/ be a special monthly+ subscription that includes both the normal schedule and the extra leg... but it would cost more.

A sad day for us all.

With Sbi placing the Kronan up for sale and standing down from the Scheduled Flights I have made adjustments to our Schedule to reflect these changes.

For now Life Time Members of the Kronan will be honored as usual.

Please keep an eye on this thread, our "Services" thread in these forums and the "News" section of the EFA Website.

Thank you.
Sakuba

With the Kronan sold and no longer a member of EFA I will continue to honor the Life Time Members as full Subscription Members of EFA for the next six weeeks. During this time they will have the option to decide on whether they wish to continue with normal subscriptions or other offers available either with EFA or another Service.

To anyone who is interested they may wish to consider an "EFA Bismarck Commission".

Please be aware that there is only a limitd number of "Elite Crew Commissions" available.
There is no limit on the number of "Elite Passage Commissi0ins"

Please Note: This system still needs a little fine tuning but is pretty much set at this stage. Feel free to PM me here or ingame for gurthar infromation.

With the sale of the Kronan some people have asked me what will be the status of the "Lifetime Members" of the Kronan. While in the end, it was entirely a business deal between them and SBI, I believe I can offer them some choices:

1. There was a two year prorated buyout clause in the lifetime subscription. You can deal directly with SBI for your prorated refund. That would be entirely between you and SBI.

or alternatively:

2. I will offer a free 1 year subscription aboard the Bismarck to any of the 54 lifetime subscribers of the Kronan. They can continue to have access aboard the Bismarck for 1 full year for repairing and travel. (I normally charge 500 ped for this).

or

3. I will offer a 500 ped discount on the "Elite Passage Commission" package that I currently offer. In short, if you provide 2.5k ped, I will add enough ped to it to purchase 2 CLD, which I will then hold. The weekly payments from the CLD will then pay your membership dues for as long as I own the Bismarck. After one year, you are fully vested and may resign and receive back the CLD's free and clear. At current MU, that is a savings of 500 ped on two CLD for a one year vestment. If you choose to remain after the first year, you may leave at any time thereafter and still receive the two CLD.

Hopefully this will give the Kronan's Lifetime Subscribers enough options so that they can make their own decision. In the meantime, I have provided for a 6 week continuation of priviledges on the Bismarck for all Lifetime Members, so that everyone will have plenty of time to hear all about the sale of the Kronan and make up their own mind what they will do.

Sincerely,

1. Please Note: The six week period of grace starts at the time of this post.
2. For more details and information please contact me via PM here or ingame.

It's been suggested that Sakuba has done something wrong by letting it be known that he would honor the kronon life time subscribers for a period of one year on his ship, the Bismarck.

Sakuba just felt that since the kronon lifetime subs were enjoying having membership on the Bismarck as well since he was in partnership with Sbi (which Sakuba never received any monies for) that he wanted to assure people that they still had something for the money that they paid.

I think it's very honorable of Sakuba to offer such a deal. As I am a lifetime member of the kronon, that I appreciate such a gesture for my behalf.

And perhaps the new owner of the kronon will give options as well.. I still think it it was awesome of Sakuba to be so generous.

Thank you Sakuba

--Mod's note--
Talked with the OP. To keep track of the services provided, (and not debate the usual "space rules/sucks" issue) please go to EFA's Service thread.

--/Mod's note--

Good luck with the future of this service. It will be interesting to see how things turn out.

:locked:

Status
Back