Entropedia.info Official Thread

Hey all,

I'd like to upload some images, but dunno how to make them transparent. Gimp has a feature, but I don't think I'm using it correctly... Any suggestions?

Loafers

Hey all,

I'd like to upload some images, but dunno how to make them transparent. Gimp has a feature, but I don't think I'm using it correctly... Any suggestions?

Loafers

I don't know if you know this but not every picture format supports transparency. As far as I know only GIF and PNG can do this. So if you're fooling around with JPEG and can't get it to work you know why ;).

Hey all,

Loafers
I don't know if you know this but not every picture format supports transparency. As far as I know only GIF and PNG can do this. So if you're fooling around with JPEG and can't get it to work you know why ;).

Yes I am aware of this :)

paintshop transparency

Making a jpg with a transparent background is quite easy. Highlight image, click on "colors", select set "palette transparency", and then select colors again but this time select "view palette transparency. You should then see a checkerboard as the background. Hope this helps.

There is a field for "Items per page", but it will not accept over 500. Is there a way to show like 5000 per page?

Thanks!

Making a jpg with a transparent background is quite easy. Highlight image, click on "colors", select set "palette transparency", and then select colors again but this time select "view palette transparency. You should then see a checkerboard as the background. Hope this helps.

I hit "Colors" and couldn't find palette transparency.

Last edited:
If its fairly quick to do, could we have a Cost/sec column on weapons please?

I would love a column with cost for 10k domain...Would speak way louder than simple eco :)

Also I would like columns with Markup Spend/sec and (Total Spend per click)/(tt Spend per click).

I would love a column with cost for 10k domain...Would speak way louder than simple eco :)

What do you mean by 10k domain Eto?

What do you mean by 10k domain Eto?

oups , clicked to fast when fixed spelling error.
should be "damage" ...

eco is little number , for me its hard to imagine real impact on my hunting.
Now cost to make 10k damage (and what it kill , for exemple 50 trox young) would speak way louder...

Also I would like columns with Markup Spend/sec and (Total Spend per click)/(tt Spend per click).

Its not so much work. I added the extra columns

eco is little number , for me its hard to imagine real impact on my hunting.
Now cost to make 10k damage (and what it kill , for exemple 50 trox young) would speak way louder...

You can imagine its not saying for example 2.5, but 25000. Then you know the damage you do for 100PED. In this case its about 25 small Atroxes for 100 PED.

Thanks Witte. :)

I think Eto would prefer it the other way round basically (ie. pec/dmg rather than dmg/pec).

Think you amended the markup column Witte?

That's what I was after thanks. So say with A106 on LR32 at 120%, my spend is 103% of tt spend, where as with A106 on LR65 at 165% my spend is 113% of tt spend.

So gives an idea of what sort of markup return you need to be looking for to be able to use those weapons and pay for their markup.

Think you amended the markup column Witte?

That's what I was after thanks. So say with A106 on LR32 at 120%, my spend is 103% of tt spend, where as with A106 on LR65 at 165% my spend is 113% of tt spend.

So gives an idea of what sort of markup return you need to be looking for to be able to use those weapons and pay for their markup.

I called the column "Actual markup". Dont know if that name is confusing, but im open for other suggestions ;).

I called the column "Actual markup". Dont know if that name is confusing, but im open for other suggestions ;).

How about "Practical mark-up" or "Effective mark-up"?

How about "Practical mark-up" or "Effective mark-up"?

Effective sounds good, I have changed it, thanks for the suggestion.

I like 'Effective Markup'.

I used to use the same term for another thing, adjusting the markup of an L wep to take into account the unusable portion of the gun (only makes a significant difference for low tt L weps). But I don't think anyone copied me, so it can be forgotten :D

Added columns "Min Dmg", "Eff Dmg" and "Max Dmg" to the Weapons chart when "Skill based" is selected. See Tooltips for more details.

2008-08-07: Added a Wysiwyg editor (TinyMCE) to make editing pages more convenient.

Reactions: 711
NVM i figured out how to configur it :)

Lots of dead links on front page (Jax map, revival zones, etc).

Lots of dead links on front page (Jax map, revival zones, etc).

The Jaxmap link is correct, I think the site must be down at the moment. Jax has had a few server issues in the past.

Didn't check the others.

The idea is that you update outdated data yourself ;)

Too lazy :laugh:

1. Anyway, could you alphabetize the chart lists :)? Just one of my pet peeves.
  2. Also for weapons that use ME (Firestorm, Neverblast) is there a way to include markup for the ammo (ME) and Mindforce implant decay because I find the dmg/pec to be misleading (Nerveblast chips appear as one of the most eco on weapons list lol)

Last edited:
Anyway, could you alphabetize the chart lists :)? Just one of my pet peeves.

You can sort on any column by clicking on its header.

Also for weapons that use ME (Firestorm, Neverblast) is there a way to include markup for the ammo (ME) and Mindforce implant decay because I find the dmg/pec to be misleading (Nerveblast chips appear as one of the most eco on weapons list lol)

There are checkboxes called "Markup based" and "Include NeoPsion decay (1PEC)" which should do exactly what you want.

There are checkboxes called "Markup based" and "Include NeoPsion decay (1PEC)" which should do exactly what you want.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Sry I meant this:
charts.jpg

Back