Is the Bear Market here 🐻 🍺

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chuggin

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Chuggin
Getting a feeling that some players might have missed the inflation in the world that have happened. Time to look at more then rookie chat
index.php

It is called ROI look it up.

So, you're indicating the S&P 500 is on sale?

On the serious side. Mindark do invest in the Stockmarket that has gone down. They don't care what efficiency you got on your weapon, they will get payed anyway.

And all the unsold weapons on EF, like Predator M83

Why would items go down in value because of inflation? Gas didn't go down. Vehicles didn't go down. Items irl went up as inflation rose, so why would items go down on Entropia simply because inflation.

Why would items go down in value because of inflation? Gas didn't go down. Vehicles didn't go down. Items irl went up as inflation rose, so why would items go down on Entropia simply because inflation.
i dunno m8 maybe because they already decreasing in value :) ... i will repeat myself.. but atm every wepon / armor gets 10000x Bumped what dose it say ?
There is WAY WAAAAAAAAAY less buying power than it was year ago. Inflation / Global events etc atm. Ppl are jjust much more carefull with they funds.
Ofc ppl who macro for life in this game 24/7 and are heavily invested will tell u Everything is FIIIIIIIIINE... :) ..

Reality is that ppl paid STUPID money for wepons.. I mean real stupid as they jumped on effi train... Now they have three options...

1. bump till fingers bleed
2. eventualy sell for less than they paid
3. try to survive on 96-97% tt returns

remember Eu is not real life. End of the day it is a game for 99% of people.

inflation up, people need more cash. You’re not going to sell your stock, so where do you go? EU. Sell your EU gear. It happens every time there is real world instability so nothing new. It’s just seems to be happening again now.

Last time round people were picking up full shadow for 25-30k impmk2 50k etc. big items lost 50-70% of value…

different game now though so time will tell.

They are down what ≈ 40% if they invested saftely? Are MA know for that?
It's about half of your deposits 🤣

Gues you missed that this already is the worst inflation in nearly 40 years.

Damn I came to make BC-30 jokes. Looks like you blokes are all on it. :)

On topic. Yeah I think this will hurt for a bit but its nothing the game won't survive.
Problem is with people with your thought process, is once you hit critical mass with your ideas, its a self fulfilling prophecy.

Last edited:
So there is a correlation between Sp500 and price of? BC-30? this is a joke thread of course... or is it really the thought?

Peashooters (bp20FEN and bc30) have probably a floor at 15k the first and 20k the second with more and more demand from hoarders as the price arrives.

SP500 means nothing to the game
the price is driven by population and demand and there are "The 4 horsemen" that will hoarde all items that fall in price.... and have ped to keep them seized

*Joke mode on*
(and the 150.000 new players coming from the NFT eggs referral program will look for items and keep prices high
*joke mode off*

Back