Entropia caricatures

It means that anyone that posts a link to their own or anyone else's personal info should be banned as well, including you for posting it.

Someone posting links to his OWN stuff is giving away the info willingly, this is not covered by any forum rule now, is it?

i understand xerox's viewpoint, but you wizzszz obviously do not read newspapers, or look at cartoon comic strips that much.

What kind of "newspaper" do you refer to, some yellow press shit, like "The Sun"?

I got news for you:
"The Sun" is, amongst others, a prime example for bad taste... and most people with a bit of education wouldn't even touch it... sadly, most people do not even understand that this is no "news" (as in newspaper), but low level entertainment.

(You didn't look "godwins law" up, did you?) :banghead:

Someone posting links to his OWN stuff is giving away the info willingly, this is not covered by any forum rule now, is it?

...And they can then use this as an excuse for banning anyone that then references it?

...And they can then use this as an excuse for banning anyone that then references it?

No, ofc not - and i think JC didn't remember that he posted it himself, not before you mentioned it.

But i think the context in which this link was used here gave this some additional "spice" - it was clearly meant to pick on him... (maybe not openly visible, as the not so nice part was in german...)

And let's not forget that JC stated it was not the only reason for the ban, and even if this sounds a bit like a lame "saving my butt" excuse: Jamira was clearly out for a fight...

/Edit:
I think you know Noplan from ER, and he even got a ban there because of the pics he posted - the intention behind his pics is always to provoke some trouble. And Jamira was backing him up... looks a bit like an old unresolved issue resurfacing here.

I'm going to take it this is why the other mods never explain why the deleted a post or banned someone.

No, not really. All you have had to be was an active member of the forum for the last few years to know about it.

No, ofc not - and i think JC didn't remember that he posted it himself, not before you mentioned it.

Ok, let's get some things straight here.

During that private talk Jamira referred to in his post w/ the link, we exchanged RL names and yes, I gave him my website address. For the record, he told half-truths and lies about that conversation in order to paint me in as bad a light as possible. His post was clearly meant as an attack on me. I guarantee you, safara, that Jamira did NOT know about that link nor my personal details before our private discussion, unless he lied to me.

Hard to believe that such a man is judge/moderator of this forum ...

This was said as if to insinuate someone who made a site like mine had no business being a moderator. Skipping the fact that my site was ALL about creating discussions on difficult topics.

Yes, I knew about that link long ago, because when I saw Jamira's post, I double checked myself to see exactly what links I made to my personal info myself. In short, it was minimal, and I had to weigh his use of the link.

Just read his posts. He clearly used that link and our talk as a personal attack on me, simply because I refused to agree to have fake fights w/ him on the forum. Therefore, he's out.

I'm going to take it this is why the other mods never explain why the deleted a post or banned someone.

Maybe. However, I prefer to keep things as open as possible (setting aside issues of portraying someone as Hitler, of course.)

EDIT:
i dont see nothing in john capitals first post that says he came to the thread because of a complaint, that first post spells personal opinion from john capital.

I don't always state "hey, this was reported". In fact, it's more often I don't say it.

It was just in this case, I personally agreed w/ the objection.

I say a pic coparing MA to hitler should have been allowed to stay. If the pic compared MA to Jesus Christ would it have been allowed to stay? What if a muslim complained about it?

If someone doesn't like a picture they don't have to look at it.

SEIG HEIL!

Menace

If the pic compared MA to Jesus Christ would it have been allowed to stay? What if a muslim complained about it?
[/B]

Probably not what you think, as Jesus is considered as one of the last prophets of God according to the Koran.

Maybe. However, I prefer to keep things as open as possible (setting aside issues of portraying someone as Hitler, of course.)

May i correct you?

...setting aside issues of portraying someTHING as Hitlers SYMBOL of course.

Tiny diffrence, but i forgive you.

Last edited:
I can't help doing it.

lootbusters.jpg

Ok now, THAT's funny! :laugh:

Back