News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

Did i get than my salery from MA, cos i do the Job normlay MA have to do?

You know what I mean
This may be a trial run for them to determine if NFTs should become a bigger part of Entropia with the migration to UE5

:ROFLMAO: "zero profit". Yeah pretty sure MA's got it all figured that items aren't even possible to loot until they feel they've made enough profit that it's been paid for.
:p

What about this? No info at all on the nature of the pet that will hatch, apart from being 'unique' and belonging to the NFT holder. Is nobody going to ask how an item in a player inventory will check it is still with the rightful owner, i.e. move across whenever the NFT is sold?
Ok, I just did...
Will this mean that there must be code in place for matching NFT ownership with in-game items?

As the NFT platform is external, is this the beginning of items which can be officially traded outside EU, but also presumably also ONLY outside EU if ownership is based on an NFT?

This would also mean a currency other than peds being involved with in-game activity (unless the pet and other NFTs prove to be entirely cosmetic).
All valid questions. I don't even think MA has all the details worked out yet lol.

I can say that Enjin has a nice API that can be used to confirm status, ownership and transfers of NFTs with a minimal amount of coding. On second thought, this is probably why they went with Efinity over Polygon is ease of integration with games. So I suspect they will have this API integrated into Entropia which could easily be coded to transfer the pets too. But you will probably have to validate your wallet with EU or something so they can connect the two without having to do manual verification each time.

I think the affiliate thing is something they want to keep manual control over though due to exploitation risks. I mean what happens if a person that was referred and earns the holder of that NFT suddenly becomes the NFT holder? Do they now get a 10% kickback on all their own spends? Easy way to completely undercut the market when everything basically costs you 10% less LOL (I know it's not really a 10% discount but you get what I mean).

Yes, this could very well be the beginning of items being traded outside EU as well as even being able to bring in items from other games to as part of partnerships. And of course true ownership of our items! Lots of good with this but also some bad too... you think price pumping from traders is bad now??? Shit... wait till NFT traders get involved. CLD's will go from 3000 peds to 30 ETH ($45,000) overnight probably lol

Entropia needs to evolve if it wants to survive. I'm very glad they aren't just sticking their heads in the sand in regards to the rise of NFT gaming considering the parallels to their current business model. I think this is a very small trial in what could really shape the very future of Entropia 2.0

...Of course it could just be a one-off publicity stunt to ride the crypto/NFT craze too.

I actually like this idea. Could be some big money made so assume they’ll be mega expensive to buy..

Whole game should become NFT based in my opinion. so step in the right direction

Buy one recruit your alt use your 2.0 weapons on your alt get 98% TT + 10% ( decay back to main) + MU +10% decay from other accounts signed up…. Suppose we will see some of those top hunters going inactive 🧐

Last edited:
Whole game should become NFT based in my opinion. so step in the right direction

Buy one recruit your alt use your 2.0 weapons on your alt get 98% TT + 10% + MU…. Suppose we will see some
of those top hunters going inactive 🧐
Hahah not sure if to laugh or cry, or is this just trolling?

You do realize that 10% isn't 10% of your spent peds, it's 10% of your decay which would have gone to MA so that 2% that's left of your 98% return.. so 0.2% extra yeah probably really worth skipping 1M skills to gain that 0.2%

Hahah not sure if to laugh or cry, or is this just trolling?

You do realize that 10% isn't 10% of your spent peds, it's 10% of your decay which would have gone to MA so that 2% that's left of your 98% return.. so 0.2% extra yeah probably really worth skipping 1M skills to gain that 0.2%
🫣 erm Ill stick with my math. Much better results

it’s hot and Friday and I skim read a lot of the post… 🤣

Last edited:
Well, the math to go with should be whatever is correct, surely?
I assume the 10% is of the 'decay' stuff which is not returned to players, so 10% of the long-term cost to play. It's also going to be for new avatars that sign up with whatever code, so without looter skill that's going to start at whatever return and work up a long way before reaching 98% overall return. Still, on 90% returns it's going to mean 1% of turnover to 'whoever' - and if the avatar uses max ep4s as quickly as possible or so, that's also like a personal mini CLD - a 100% Personal Avatar Deed rated at 10% - and one only per new avatar. I wonder how payouts will be documented?

Personally, I hope MA will free up the one-avatar only rule in some way, as I'm sure people abuse it anyway with family/friend member accounts and such who don't actually play. A new recruiting drive with affiliate percentages will only add to imbalances on that front I think.

So am I to be understanding that these 'Affiliate NFTs" are to be looted through an event, or to be auctioned off through this NFT Platform, or as a random giveaway for joining the the NFT.io Enjin System?

Literally Gamestop NFT Marketplace opens up a massive project that launched 4 days ago with a huge group of people that are backing it, and with a company that has over a billion in cash not to mention great advertising partnerships, operating on an extremely efficient Layer-2 Loopring Network with very little Gas Fees, and you choose a much smaller company operating on Layer-1 that hasn't launched their product yet? I sent you guys an email about the GME NFT Marketplace last year! GME NFT Marketplace is absolutely crushing the sales volume of Coinbase's NFT Marketplace, and Coinbase conducts a large amount of sales volume of Crypto overall (should have said in the states).

index.php

Last edited:
Should have waited until after the migration or until there is a set date on when migration will commence, buyers will buy the eggs and have no info other than vague a few years on when their eggs will actually hatch into a pet.

It is MindArk’s view that the certificate of ownership utility that these eggs provide is an ideal use of NFT technology. Unlike purely speculative NFT sales that thrive on scarcity over function, these unique eggs provide rewards-earning opportunities over time via the holder’s affiliate account. The NFT may be sold at any time, allowing a new owner to build upon previous marketing and recruitment efforts. MindArk is confident that these unique eggs not only provide utility to the NFT owners, but offer value to the Entropia Universe community as a whole.

Ahh... The Egg '-)

🥚

MA does have creative genius - just in how they extract $ from people on "new" ideas that will almost certainly have "issues"

I guess its hard to resist milking a cow that's dying to be milked :)

Someone for sure will make $ on it - so i guess its all good.

Will the pet need to be fed ?

CLD was intended to be money to be put forth toward advertising and getting new players... hmmm didn't seem to happen....
Compet... hmm need I say more.
Oh then more deeds, and more deeds... here is another type of deed.

You can only spread all these investments so far ... in a game that is pretty stale as far as growth, player base, etc.
IMO this sounds too insane to give a second thought, but that's just my 2 pecs

MA does have creative genius - just in how they extract $ from people on "new" ideas that will almost certainly have "issues"

I guess its hard to resist milking a cow that's dying to be milked :)

Someone for sure will make $ on it - so i guess its all good.
They'd be dead a very long time ago if they didn't knew how to extract some value out of the original business plan or come up with new strategies. Let's hope the NFTs will land in some skilled hands that will make money for them and for the game and bring what we always waned: a much bigger playerbase.
Target seems to be good, as there are a lot of people trying out all sorts of crap games, now they will have the chance to try out a real well established RCE game that hopefully many will feel sorry not hearing about a lot sooner :)

They are selling a slice of their cake but for which buyers will have to put in a lot of resources in order to make it really good and the worst outcome for us will be if a buyer will not work for it and we just end up with some publicity in the NFT space and probably get a few hundred/thousand new accounts due to this. So far the EU Twitter account had a growth of 33% followers in less than 24hrs which is a good metric.

This idea will bring MA quite a nice income with very little dev work put for it and that's also good, their dev resource was focused on the game which is also good.

We're bashing MA for doing a terrible job advertising the game and now they come up with a pretty ingenious idea. The bad part about it is that they were a bit slow, a much better momentum could have been gained last year maybe... hopefully it turns out to be a success and they expand on it further.
My initial thought was that this would have been better released after UE5, but with some good recruiting strategry from at least a couple of ntg-egg holders, might also do good stuff for the UE5 launch.

Fingers crossed investors see the value in this and these NFTs go for a lot of money.
Nice job MA, good luck!

Last edited:
So an NFT is tradeable, so if you sell your egg
- you loose your affiliates
- you loose the possibility to do affiliates completely

Probably the affiliates get reset upon transfer of the NFT ?

Lmaooooooo NOT EVEN MINDARK THINKS ROCKTROPIA IS A REAL PLANET!!!!

oh god I’m crying that’s so freaking funny.

i would like my Calypso egg to hatch into a mini Messi.

my arkadia egg to hatch into “crushed hopes and dreams” which would just be a miniature Arkadia ball following me.

Next Island egg would be Socrates, the actual person has to follow you around when you’re logged in

Toulan egg would be an Android Vixen (since they dont like nudity)

Cyrene egg should hatch into…idk I can’t think of anything funny. I guess into a a full sized ROOT Mech Robot.

Besides that, like some else said, Mindark thinks their being creative but NFT is so last year.

Would have been a lot more interesting for everyone and would have had a ton more impact if this project started after UE5 migration.
Agreeed 100%

i'm just glad they arent going to make 60 million of those to be tradable.

i can imagine that there are some people that want and can make this work with there online presence on twitch / youtube and such. i dont thinks its a big deal that they do this except the part that these auctions are going to be insane as usuall and chances are that some will be bought for speculation and will be rotting on some account.

patients and new audiences is the key. alot of smaller players would be good too but everyone knows that dropoff curve is pretty high certainly the first couple of months even after that alot of newer players will stop. Those keep playing need to grow, not everyone get midrange / highlevel in a month :).

long term is the key imo.

Also would nice to see what for example you actually get someone that for example depo's $10 a month and what return then would be for a longer period.

Prediction: We appreciate your questions and everything will be explained further in a future anouncement.

Followed by no announcement and the sale of the nft things.

Some things need no prediction; they are hard-wired into the functioning of the universe: past, present and future. The hard part is usually finding them, but some things have been obvious for years too.
Still a good post, though!

Ok, allow me to dig a little deeper.
I went to the Enjin blog about the eggs. Just look at how they describe EU, for example, and judge from the description for yourselves whether they know much about EU or not. But that's just by the by, or is it bye the bye, or buy the bye?
It appears to me that the affiliation and payments will only begin when the transition to 'Untropia' has occurred. I assume this is because a change of affiliation ownership may be more frequent than currently, but I assume that setting the recipient of peds isn't currently automated. Can we have clarification, pls?
Maybe this whole thing is indeed something for a streamer or so, but we'll know more about the sales as August progresses I guess.

all i want is a Mini-Messi telling me
You will have a higher chance to find one if you drag him IRL next to you and show him and you make thousands of $ rather than stories via a marketing link.

After we have verified ownership with our partners at Enjin, you will be sent an affiliate agreement that will remain valid as long as you are the owner of the NFT. You will need to fill out the agreement, sign it, and send it back to nftadmin@mindark.com.

Any chance this agreement can be published before auction starts ? Bad idea to bid on something and then must sign a document that was not published previously.

Back