News: Entropia Enjin Collaboration

They are adding some NFT, things that doesnt not exist but you have the only one ownership, having one of these give you a 10% of all the decay and such of the people you bring to the game with your link (you will have one if get the NFT) these NFT are one per planet, and you become like the public image of that planet.
thx for translating it for me =)

No thank you...

Wow I love this idea, people in entropia are so honest and would never do anything shady like creating tons of new avatars to refer themselves over and over.

Like what could possibly go wrong??

Wow I love this idea, people in entropia are so honest and would never do anything shady like creating tons of new avatars to refer themselves over and over.

The avatars would have to also cycle peds in order for the affiliates to make any ped....so it isn't that easy.

10% of what the game actually takes from each player...

Creating tons of new avatars wouldnt do anything, you only get revenue on decay

I noticed in one page on the Enjin site referring to Entropia Universe , as "Entropia Universe Unreal".
Is it possible that we are in for a name change after the engine upgrade ?

Also , one question that comes to mind , is if you sell the contract to another avatar , does the accrued players and their future 10% revenue go with it.
This would be a deal breaker if not.

I noticed in one page on the Enjin site referring to Entropia Universe , as "Entropia Universe Unreal".
Is it possible that we are in for a name change after the engine upgrade ?

Also , one question that comes to mind , is if you sell the contract to another avatar , does the accrued players and their future 10% revenue go with it.
This would be a deal breaker if not.
Yes, the description says the reward stays with the owner of the token. So the new affiliate would keep the rewards gathered by any previous one.

What about this? No info at all on the nature of the pet that will hatch, apart from being 'unique' and belonging to the NFT holder. Is nobody going to ask how an item in a player inventory will check it is still with the rightful owner, i.e. move across whenever the NFT is sold?
Ok, I just did...
Will this mean that there must be code in place for matching NFT ownership with in-game items?
I'm assuming that similarly to other NFT based games you will link an enjin wallet to your entropia account and will gain access in game to any relevant nft held in that wallet.

If you're unsure how something like this works try a free game called lost relics, i assume the system here will look and function very similarly.

I'm assuming that similarly to other NFT based games you will link an enjin wallet to your entropia account and will gain access in game to any relevant nft held in that wallet.

If you're unsure how something like this works try a free game called lost relics, i assume the system here will look and function very similarly.
It’s all going to be done manually it says. There’s literally nothing to assume here it’s all laid out pretty clearly.

CLDs used to say the word 'owner' at one point in time... :) (suspect they'll change the word owner in this to holder too)....

It makes sense that carried inventories might directly check for items which a linked wallet contains. That way an egg is either there or it isn't - and whatever pet can be spawned or not (+payouts), but also be untradeable within EU because it's in a blocked 'external' inventory.

What about the forced unknown affiliate contract signing, though. It's not a level playing field if some people such as streamers already have one and know the terms of such things.

It's one more thing to dislike about pretty much anything MA offers: a shot in the dark for some, brightly lit for others?

Well. the NFT is the representation of a smart contract that entitles the owner to be
. introducing broker for a new account
- get a renate that is about 0.2---0.4% of that account "gaming cost"

...all in alla just Planet partners might have an itnerest onthose, because already have the structure to create avatars, and scrap an extra 0.2% of decay imho

all this could be solved in a simple "IB program (affiliate) that already exist.. but SCARCITY will push up value for teh seller as usual
MA probably knows that "average Joe" spend 500 - 1000 dollar per year, so the expected payout is 1-2 dollar perr year per introduced avatar
and apart golden dreams (or golden shower dreams) the real value of an nft is about 500 to 1000 dollars, and will be sold for probably 10 or 50 times that value.

Marketing Team @ MA is awesome. maybe it is there that 90% of workforce is employed.
i would buy MA shares if they were listed, definitely

Well. the NFT is the representation of a smart contract that entitles the owner to be
. introducing broker for a new account
- get a renate that is about 0.2---0.4% of that account "gaming cost"

...all in alla just Planet partners might have an itnerest onthose, because already have the structure to create avatars, and scrap an extra 0.2% of decay imho

all this could be solved in a simple "IB program (affiliate) that already exist.. but SCARCITY will push up value for teh seller as usual
MA probably knows that "average Joe" spend 500 - 1000 dollar per year, so the expected payout is 1-2 dollar perr year per introduced avatar
and apart golden dreams (or golden shower dreams) the real value of an nft is about 500 to 1000 dollars, and will be sold for probably 10 or 50 times that value.

Marketing Team @ MA is awesome. maybe it is there that 90% of workforce is employed.
i would buy MA shares if they were listed, definitely
You will most definitely have chance to buy some new shares or deeds around christmas time :D

You will most definitely have chance to buy some new shares or deeds around christmas time :D
i mean shares of MA, not some fancy pseudo financial product.. if it goes listed definitely is to be considered
as per the eggs... "Tschau Tschau du alte S.." like nina hagen said

i mean shares of MA, not some fancy pseudo financial product.. if it goes listed definitely is to be considered
as per the eggs... "Tschau Tschau du alte S.." like nina hagen said
Solution to all financial issues would be to bring in another investor to the board, but they will do everything else before doing that.

First, you will need to link your wallet to your EU account? How will comission be paid out? To PED ballance? As ETH to wallet?

Second: why? Why add another level of complexity to insecure system. Blockchain is riddled with loopholes that alow for stealing and its unregulated. I see lawsuits and ingame reversals as pending.

Third: why? I mean, why cant you just ride the NFT stupidity by making some atrox animated gifs and sell them on opensea. This is just plain stupid. Why not implement this only thru ingame deeds/whatever.

I.

First, you will need to link your wallet to your EU account? How will comission be paid out? To PED ballance? As ETH to wallet?

Second: why? Why add another level of complexity to insecure system. Blockchain is riddled with loopholes that alow for stealing and its unregulated. I see lawsuits and ingame reversals as pending.

Third: why? I mean, why cant you just ride the NFT stupidity by making some atrox animated gifs and sell them on opensea. This is just plain stupid. Why not implement this only thru ingame deeds/whatever.

I.
It's the mindark way lol

These are the same minds that brought you avatar statues and compet deeds, remember those? Yeah, neither does anyone else lol

Honestly though, they do need to evolve into the web3 space so I do see this as a step in the right direction even if a bit misguided

I.
No you won’t link… they will manually add the item to your inventory when you email them. The Affiliate program pays to the ped flow center as heavily documented by mccormic

Just no. Crypto is secure. That’s all it is.

To get crypto bros to recruit new players to the game.

Because you don't recruit people from outside the game this way.Advertise on different platforms brings new blood which normally would never heard about entropia universe in another 20 years from now.

No you won’t link… they will manually add the item to your inventory when you email them. The Affiliate program pays to the ped flow center as heavily documented by mccormic

Just no. Crypto is secure. That’s all it is.

To get crypto bros to recruit new players to the game.

1. Then thats just pointless.

2. Crypto is something that can just be added to a wallet with a contract written to do on any action with it. Countless ppl fell victim to NFT theft on airdrop deletion. Crypto is anything but safe. Billions were lost to theft and scam in there, laundered and gone for good.

3. Lets hope.

I.

1. Then thats just pointless.

2. Crypto is something that can just be added to a wallet with a contract written to do on any action with it. Countless ppl fell victim to NFT theft on airdrop deletion. Crypto is anything but safe. Billions were lost to theft and scam in there, laundered and gone for good.

3. Lets hope.

I.
It's okay, if the egg gets stolen, they will give that person another unique egg ;)

its just an early christmas present for MA. its been a hard couple of months high inflation, no pandamic anymore ( for the most part ) so people wont stay home and play. how else they gonna keep te lights on :)

it's not that affiliate links are new , everyone could get one with barely any effort even if you only would get 0.1-1% return would be enough for people to promote EU more. But well its MA new stuff implemented we are not working with it but hey they can say we are a modern company.

unique pet gonna be skillgains 1-2-5-10 % at level 500 or something, to unlock to need ancient essences only obtainable from ancient pets :D

Finally some smart moves. I'd also LOVE to see an NFT collectible collection with all the different mobs etc were displayed, with rewards for full sets and whatnot. Easy to set up, and would make for some good advertisement if done the right way.

MA should just start an affiliate program for everyone and make it 1%. Forget about the Eggs and blockchain stuff. Everyone in the game will spam the entire internet for them for that 1%. Do both, everyone gets 1%, the Egg owners get 10%. :wise:

Lmaooooooo NOT EVEN MINDARK THINKS ROCKTROPIA IS A REAL PLANET!!!!

index.php

Cyrene egg should hatch into…idk I can’t think of anything funny. I guess into a a full sized ROOT Mech Robot.

I would choose the 300m long GIGA-WILES.

Somebody who already have a link from MA or from any PP can answer to the following question please, even if in private, in case he not wish to share publicly that he have a link, i will keep your secret.

Is there any way already to know who is your recruit?
I mean something like the mentorship, we have there the "discipline" tab (as i remember) in friendlist, so we can see all the disciplines there.
I dont have any disciplines that graduated, so i just assume their names will stay there after graduating.
Is there a recruits tab?

Or if similar stuff not exist yet, is MA planning to add something like that?
As this NFT version of link is sellable, it would be good to have this kind of information anyway.
If not exist anything similar currently, is MA planning to add something that can track recruits, or all we will know is the ammount recevied in ped flow?

Im really interested in the Caly or Cyrene egg, as i spend all my time on one of those 2 planets.
In case i will have this link, i would like to offer some kind of privileges to my recruits, but than i would need to know if a given avatar is my recruit or not, preferably more simplier than asking support 1 by 1.

so... the promised free affiliate program for everyone is now an event reward for a select few?

(there already are, or were some affiliate links existing for a while)

I guess 10% is a compromise between the original 3-15%...

This is how I read it. I've been on a break from the game recently and seeing stuff like this doesn't promote confidence. Day late, dollar short. No doubt 5 people will end up paying tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege of being a salesman, but I'm just not sure why. I was interested in trying to do get into marketing for the game to fund the PEDcard, but it wasn't possible, and I am certain many others have thought the same. But now that capability is being...sold to the highest bidder? On the one hand it makes financial sense for MA, I don't know what the average new player brings in, but I'm betting that it's something like 1 in 3 leads result in a depositing player, and only 1 in 25 of those have a lifetime depo of over $200. so if they end up selling each egg for $50k (for sake of argument), that's "as good", in terms of immediate revenue, as bringing in 2000 new player leads, even before the affiliates actually generate any new leads.

that all said, as sour as my grapes on this might be, it's probably a step in the right direction, because finally there is going to be an incentive for somebody, anybody, to recruit new players into the ecosystem. new paying players entering the 'Verse is a key component of improving demand for in-game items/goods/services, which will translate to better MU in some ways.

The fact that RT isn't included in this is....honestly....bizarre to me. They need to work with ND on some way to bring RT back into the rotation, having a planet like this just being neglected is harmful for the entire game in my opinion, it's like having a house on your block with broken windows when you're trying to sell a new home you just built. Bad for business, weird that nobody sees that.

This is how I read it. I've been on a break from the game recently and seeing stuff like this doesn't promote confidence. Day late, dollar short. No doubt 5 people will end up paying tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege of being a salesman, but I'm just not sure why. I was interested in trying to do get into marketing for the game to fund the PEDcard, but it wasn't possible, and I am certain many others have thought the same. But now that capability is being...sold to the highest bidder? On the one hand it makes financial sense for MA, I don't know what the average new player brings in, but I'm betting that it's something like 1 in 3 leads result in a depositing player, and only 1 in 25 of those have a lifetime depo of over $200. so if they end up selling each egg for $50k (for sake of argument), that's "as good", in terms of immediate revenue, as bringing in 2000 new player leads, even before the affiliates actually generate any new leads.

that all said, as sour as my grapes on this might be, it's probably a step in the right direction, because finally there is going to be an incentive for somebody, anybody, to recruit new players into the ecosystem. new paying players entering the 'Verse is a key component of improving demand for in-game items/goods/services, which will translate to better MU in some ways.

The fact that RT isn't included in this is....honestly....bizarre to me. They need to work with ND on some way to bring RT back into the rotation, having a planet like this just being neglected is harmful for the entire game in my opinion, it's like having a house on your block with broken windows when you're trying to sell a new home you just built. Bad for business, weird that nobody sees that.
I think the issue is getting NEVERDIE to reply to them

Back